Mbolea Ya Orgonite Inchini Somalia

Sasa mvua imenyesa visuri katika shehemu wa Kaskasini wa inchini Somalia sana sana katika mpakani wa Kenya na Somalia.Shehemu zote ambayo tuli weka mbolea sasa wako na tumaini za kudumu kwa sababu wako na mvua ya kutosha.Nina imani ya kwamba wataendelea vizuri kwa mapato yao hivi karibuni.
Kuhusu hali ya Al-shabab juzi wanajesi kutoka inchini wa Kenya waliungana pamoja na wakafyeka yote hicho kikundi kibaya ya al-shabab.Sasa katika Liboi katika mpaka wa Kenya na Somalia mahali mimi natoka tuna sida mingi kuna vita sawa sawa.Na nime amini ya kwamba yote ni kupitia Orgonite ambaye kila mara tulikwa takapeane watu katika eneo la hawa watu wabaya.Kwa jumlla tunaendelea vizuri na biashara isipokwa hali ya maisha ndiyo sasa ngumu kulingana hiyo vita lakini tunaimani mambo itakwa mrama . Sehemu ya Chismayu sasa wanajeshi kutoka Kenya wamesa nyakua imo katika mkononi yao.Sasa kwa akika maisha iko mbaya mnoAsante.Sasa nimepata kama Bi O amenituma Orgonite sasa nitajaribu kupeane hizo mbolea hata kama hali ni mbaya hivo
Fatuma

Hi Fatuma

Tunashukuru sana kwa hiyo ujumbe ambayo iliandika katika EW.Tuta tafsiri ill watu wetu wote waelewe yale yote uliandika(We thank you very much for posting that report in the EW.We will translate it so that all our people may read and understand it)

Hi Don

Those are the things that Fatuma had said. I have only done the translation. She had already posted them in the EW

Right now all the areas especially at the Northern regions more so at the boarder of Somalia and Kenya, where we had thoroughly gifted have received a good rainfall. I m sure soon they will all going to be well for they will receive a good harvest.

Concerning the Al- shabab, the forces from Kenya had all united together and drove them away. Right now at Liboi at the boarder of Kenya and Somalia the place where I come from, we in agreat trouble for the endless war that now erupted I believed all are due to the orgonites that we had been gifting everywhere and at all time mostly at the brooding places of those the al-shabab. All in all we are going on well with the business, even though due to that war the life is very hard. I the Chismayu region along the Coastal region, Kenya forces have captured. Right now we are in a great trouble. Mrs. O had also send me some more orgonites and I m sure I will try by all means to make sure that I distribute them even though things are very tough

Mrs O

Habari wasomaji

Sasa hivi nimerudi sehemu ya nyumbani kwetu kwa sababu ya vita ambayo inaendelea nchini kwetu. Wanakundi la Al-Shabaab wamevuruga amani na ni vigumu sana kutembea wala kuenda popote. Wanajeshi wa Kenya wame kuja na wanatusaidia kupambana nao.

Tuliweza kuweka mbolea kwenye maeneo mbalimbali katika nchi yetu na tunaomba amani iweze kurejea haraka. Tuna imani kwamba kundi hilo litakuja kuisha. Hii ni kwa sababu ya mbolea ambayo tuliweka. Tunaamini kwamba ni kwa sababu hii ambayo Wakenya wameamua kuja kusaidia sisi. Wengi wao wanauawa kwenye vita lakini Wakenya wanajeshi hawana majeraha yooyote. Sisi kama wananchi wa Somalia tunataka wauawe ili tukuwe na amani kabisha kwenye nchi yetu.

Kwa sababu ya vita, maisha imekuwa ngumu na uhuru wa kutembea umekatika. Kwa hivyo, hatuwezi kuenda kuweka Mbolea kwa sababu tunaogopa kuuawa. Watu nanapigwa bunduki na kufa. Njaa ni sida nyingine. Hali ikipoa, Bi O na Benedict wataniletea mbolea tena, na hata Zappers ambazo ziko ili tuendelee kujilinda zaidi.

Fatuma.

TRANSLATION
Hi readers,
Below is the translation of the report posted by Fatuma in the EW regarding the condition in Somalia:
Now I have gone back towards home because of the war that is going on in our country. The Al-Shabaab militia group has destroyed peace and it is difficult o walk or go anywhere. The Kenyan army has come to help us.
We had applied Orgonite in various parts of the country and we pray that peace may come back very fast. We believe that this group will come to an end. This is because of the Orgonite that we applied on their camp. We believe that it is because of this that the Kenyans have decided to help us. Many of them are killed but the Kenyan army do not have any serious injuries. Us Somalians we want many of them killed so that we can have peace in the country. Because of the war, life has become very tough, and the freedom of movement is curtailed. Because of this, we do not go out to apply the Orgonite because we fear being killed. People are being shot dead. Hunger is another problem. When the conditions cool down, Mrs O and Benedict will bring me the Orgonite again, and even the Orgonite so that we can continue protecting ourselves more.

Habari za jioni, Fatuma rafiki na dada wetu? Asante sana. Umebaka baraku kwetu. Mungu Hakubariki (asante Chris).

Greetings this evening, our sister and friend Fatuma. Thanks very much. You have become a blessing to us. God bless you. I’m eager to post reports in lovely Kiswahili but have only been studying it for a month. Mrs O assures me that in two more months I can begin to contribute, this way.

I had a sudden flash of something that might be prevision, yesterday, when I was corresponding with Dancan and the very strong impression was that Somalia will become a showplace of peace and prosperity within a few years. I wonder if the present war, which the City of London are undoubtedly fomenting and paying for, is the last gasp of the corporate order’s control of East Africa. When I was in Uganda I saw clear signs that the region was getting clear of the parasitic, devastating influence of The City. Ugandans whom I met shared some stories about how horrible it was under the British-sponsored dictatorships, there, and I think that was as bad as Somalia is, now. Carol’s time in Kenya was marked with considerable danger due to the relative lawlessness and extreme poverty of the area she was in. When it started raining regularly in the region, about a year and a half ago and thanks to our friends’ charitable distribution of orgonite at the time, the crime rate plummeted because men were no longer idle and were able to plant crops. That big village where Carol worked, ten years ago, happens to be in between where Mrs Odondi, Chris and Nicholas are.

Rwanda has also come a long way, since then. In fact, the Rwandan farmers and fishermen whom Jane Ngugi of Uganda has been teaching about orgonite are trying their best to convince her to stay there

From the conditions that Mrs Odondi has been describing to me, now that their orgonite has revolutionized the fortunes of that area and far beyond it, it’s evident that Western Kenya is now perhaps as peaceful and productive as Uganda was seven years ago during my stay, there. Carol and I look forward to returning as soon as we can so that we can bear witness to the progress personally, also so that we can serve our comrades, better

I’m sure we can expect to see the same positive developments in Somalia, now, and that the orgonite will exert enough constant pressure to force the British terrorists to let go of that region, just like they were forced to let go of Northern Uganda and Southern Sudan, not long ago.

Somalia was never completely colonized, by the way, so I’ve wondered if this is why the corporate terrorists in London have been so determined to destroy the people, there. Somalia and Ethiopia developed strong trade relations with Italy and Germany in the early 20th Century but London has never been interested in trade; only in parasitic conquest, as Benjamin Franklin’s protegé, Thomas Paine, had warned the world after the American Revolution.

Coach Dooney, who had a grand time coaching our African friends in her chatroom recently, visited Carol and I this weekend to work on her aura camera documentation (for her gemstone bracelets) and she remarked that it would be interesting to read a history book that will be written a century from now. I suggested that it might read like a present-day conspiracy book

One of the most refreshing things, for me, about Africa and Africans is that the mind-numbing, Tavistock-based control of the masses that exists throughout all the industrialized countries is entirely absent on that continent, except for the relatively superficial control that the corporate-sponsored missionaries manage to accomplish, so one usually finds himself surrounded by genuine people. In America and Europe (I’ve never been to Asia) one has to use Aristotle’s lantern to find someone who is not bludgeoned into the deadly mindset prescribed by the corporate order. Well, that was more true before what Joseph Farrell and others have referred to as the Internet Reformation. They compare the introduction of the internet, which is the best weapon against the present global tyranny, to the Gutenburg Press, which blew apart the dark age in Europe, which was a corporate accomplishment, perhaps by the same old families who are now based in London.

Of course, most Western authors still turn a blind eye to the even more vital influence of Islam in those centuries. Before the decline of Islam it was the greatest and most progressive civilizing influence in world history until then.

When I return to East Africa I’m going to be able to talk to just about anyone and I’m going to do my little part in destroying the old myths and prejudices that enabled London to enslave most of that continent. There are remains of civilizations all over that continent, all the way to Cape Town, that are older than anything we’ve ever heard about. I’m sure Credo Muttwa knows a lot about this. There are signs of technology in the ruins of Southern Africa that probably makes an Atlantean look like Rube Goldberg. Institutionalized archaeologists and their incredible ‘peer review’ process makes it convenient for them to ignore all that, of course.

A friend of ours in Europe, who still doesn’t want to be named, extended a lot of financial help to our friends in the spring of 2009 and that enabled them to produce enough orgonite to distribute to farmers and fishermen in their region. He was made to suffer for that, a little bit later, but he’s doing quite well, now, and we’re getting better acquainted. He told me, for instance, that it was a vision that inspired him to lend them so much support: he saw the entire continent covered with points of light and he had a clear understanding that each one represented orgonite. This is a time in history that favors visionaries and I think it’s a sign that our species is reaching maturity. This process can’t be stopped, any more.

Usiku mwema (g’night)
Don