Meeting with Cecilia from Zimbabwe

Our time with Cecilia is of greater value to us, in fact she is a good woman and we found that she know more about the orgonite and zappers, she told us that she had been reading Don Croft website and for a very long time she had been yearning to have a practice look of the orgonite. Her being a vetenary doctor made her to have a burning desire of having the zapper. She even told us that she is going to use the zapper to control animal diseases like foot and mouth and east coast fever.
In her plans she told us that she is going to start organic farming which involves the use of organic fertilizers and the orgons other than using the scientific fertilizes. We are very happy to have her and for sure we are going to have a good market of our products in the West. Chris, Dancan and Benedict taught her the new method of making a good orgonite when I was still in Msoma for the issues of Jane and Lillian. We know our interaction with her will yield fruit that will last. Through Don Croft connection we also had another serious buyer who for the last three years had been looking for the zappers and pendant. We then sold it to him through the pricing of Don. His name is Muliro. Chris did a good job while I was away and had sent him his parcel while I was away. In fact the fellow told us that for a very long time he had the information that zapper is doing a good work
Mrs O