Message to Klaus

Hi Klaus,
Nancy reported to me that when she went to look in her private page, because she had been using the cyber cafe for her correspondence, she found another person who work there to have used her private address. Thus so far we dont know how long they have written to you. Another worst thing which Nancy found is that she went as far as using our mail box address in Migori because they had been very close.
Sometimes back Francisco supported her when she was in trouble with about $50 and she informed me because we are so close in the business and besides that she is like my daughter so anything harmful i must come out and put things right.
I also guess that they are the some like other hackers who for a long time had been giving us a lot of headache. They tend to be having the knowledge in the business but in real sense they know very little.
Right now Nancy had gone to Mt. Kenya a business trip.

Mrs O

Hi Klaus,
Its of a greater concern to know people by the way they do behave and conduct themselves. It’s my concern to let you know that Kenyan are just the same as other nations of the world with some people who are eager to make fortune through other people’s effort. That is why me together with other kikundi early last year was our real year of trouble. We greatly suffered in the hands of hackers. They used to hack some of our good mails and went as far asking Don Croft to fund them or support them with some income. They went as far asking Don Croft to register them in the forum.

Now getting this story in the forum is not strange to me because they are the kind of things which our ambition and target want formerly to eliminate but we realized that these hackers cannot be eliminated because doing that will force us to block the whole yahoo mail which is not very easy, so our focus is only to learn how to deal with them.

This case is very hard to tell because i supposed it might be one closer to Nancy who might have used her mail under the pretext that she is the one. So it’s our concern to determine how to handle this maturely.

Chris