Microbes from space?

Dr von Peters sent me this link:

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/2c21c0f98d07b010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

Here’s a good, hard science inquiry. I’m going to ask Carol for her take on it, too. He sent he this in the context of our discussion of how the work we’re all doing is better than science fiction. Note that the article is in a mainline magazine for PJ folks.

A life form that has no discernible DNA and gaily reproduces at temperatures that melt lead is pretty intriguing.

The Doc told me that he’s got books from the early 1900s that describe the heart’s endocrine functions, also demonstrate that the body has three brains: the one in the head, the solar plexus and the ganglia parma. Others, lately, have claimed that the intestines operate as a brain. He’s going to China in August to bone up on some of the deeper Oriental healing traditions, which are based on orgone dynamics, by the way…

~Don

Richard Sayer reminded me in email that Dr Reich demonstrated that lifeforms spontaneously generate themselves from ‘nothing.’ He made that discovery in Denmark in the mid-1930s, before he found orgone.

In case you don’t know, he heated beach sand to incandescence (red hot) then put it in a hermetically sealed, sterilized container to cool. A little while later he put some of the sand under a microscope and found single-cell animals and plants living in the sand. If memory serves, they were identifiable and earthly, incapable of surviving high temps.

The red lifeform mentoined in the previous article is something unknown to us and can reproduces at extremely high temperature. Imagine a sentient race of beings made up that way! We know reality is often stranger and more fascinating than science fiction but now I’m wondering if it’s even more fantastic than comic books
‘Hi, Hellboy!’

~Don

Bechamp found life forms that he called microzymas that he found to be indestructable http://www.whale.to/v/bechamp1.html

Alan Cantwell commented on them, you may be able to get something from his email, I’d love for someone to match up the pleomorphists http://www.whale.to/v/pleomorphism.htm/a different
different terms and put them into layman’s language, turns my brain cells to mush.

John
I am not sure about this – as I have never seen “a microzyma” for SURE – altho I wonder if those coccoid forms in tissue in cancer, etc. are related to “microzymas.”
I do believe these coccoid forms – also referred to as granules, spores, dust forms, etc…. are somewhat of a “basic unit” in that they can transform into a number of “different” bacterial species – in the LABORATORY………………and these “coccoid forms” have ultramicroscopic forms as well – which are for definitely “virus-size” – and I suspect some “viruses” are merely the smallest forms of these bacteria.

I think at this state of our “knowledge” – which is “kindergarten” for sure – it is best NOT to be DOGMATIC about any of this…….the whole issue of “bacteria” in cancer,etc – and ALSo in the blood – needs more study……what is truly TRAGIC is that few people are doing this – and, in general, the whole issue of the “cancer microbe” work is ignored.

Plus, Bechamp was a biochemist – and I am not — and at that time microphotography was not available – so hard to say EXACTLY what he was looking at.

I think Wilhelm Reich’s work with
“T bacilli” (below) is in accord with Bechamp – he believed these bacteria actually DERIVED from cells that had lost their “energy” — and there is some evidence that GENETIC REMNANTS of “viruses” and “bacteria” are present in all cells. Certainly the “oncogene” is believed to be a reality.

I also think it is fruitless to try and “separate” all this out – after all, the BACTERIA are us — and WE are the bacteria.

Methinks the only hope it to try and keep a healthy “balance” between “them” and “us” – and to try and keep Mother Nature’s biologic clock ticking as long as possible for us to enjoy a decent life span.

I don’t think I answered your question – but it’s the best I can do – in our current state of “ignorance.”

regards,
Alan