Mission To Uganda

We have managed to make remarkable mission for now we have gifted almost the whole parts of Lake Victoria from Migingo Island.On our way we managed to gift Bovuma Lake Shore which was one of our safe landing shores.People who were there were very much happy but surprised by how we managed to risk our self by sailing through that high tide zone. We found that orgonite was not so new to them because fishermen who were there some came from Kisumu Kenya where Mrs O and Dancan had earlier introduced the product.Some of those fishermen were from Uganda where fellows as Dr Betibwe and Nancy had introduced the product before.They really welcome us and on that concept gave us an easy time by helping us to enlighten their fellows on the impact of the orgonites to fishing industry.

Another place where we passed again is called Kihind Landing Site,there again we found some,Fishermen from Uganda Congo and others from Burundi and not many from Kenya when we tried to inquire why there are no Kenyans in this place they told us that it was due to some conflict which come up a couple of weeks ago bit it had been resolved and soon they will just come back.Here fellows from Uganda who had earlier known the orgonites made our works to easier than before. They even told us that ,in that region that earlier before hero of success like Dr Betibwe and Dancan introduced them the orgonite along the shore of lake Victoria there were no fish but after their effort the fishing industry now changed and took another flamboyant course of success.Now since we approached them again now with a full surplus and with good motive of making the whole Lake Victoria areal zone of hope they were very very happy with us.

In general the mission is just okay only that the boat which belongs to one of Dancan’s friends that we hired had a lot of mechanical problem that forced us to take a longer time than we expect
in the Lake but all in all we are sure that we will accomplish the mission

My health had not been very well due to the weather change and the poor sanitation but the Zappers which we had managed to sustained my life well.Nicholas is going well.

Otherwise i will continue up dating you for every success that me will encounter.
Chris

Through my observation have realized that our mission in Uganda really create the beginning of a new season of change,for the people of Uganda have come to realized that without the orgonites then life can be more harder than what one could mean to expect.After thoroughly gifted almost the whole of Lake Victoria across as we travel towards Uganda from Migingo Island. All the places where we passed really experienced a visible change and more so a positive one.
Today we even proceed to another place called Ukwala along the shore of Lake Victoria now within the territory of Uganda as to what Dr Betibwe did.We nearly served almost 80 fishermen that we fond there.We found fishermen from Ethiopia, Sudan and a few from Tanzania and the native Ugandans.Nicholas did the lecturing while me i did the work of distributing the products and they all appreciated.Our main achievement there was that through our visit in that place we happened to meet many fishermen whom will in return take the the message of the orgonites a bit further in their nations even without our physical involvement
From the reaction that i have seen it really developed my interest in fishing industry like what Dancan had been doing over the years.I have seen how fishing industry could mean to boost one in economic sphere .So in general this mission have made me to gather a lot of important information that will in return support my economic stability in the future.
These fishermen since we happened to be there just as i had said earlier that our presence there had created for them an environment of hope,right now they really get good catch that even enable them to support us financially.Many people including the farmers around also developed the desire of the orgonites and even requested us to offer to send them more even if it mean that we cannot go back there by ourselves.
Really it’s only God wanted us to be there and our presence have worked for a greater revolution in the fishing industry in the Lake Victoria.Mrs O had send to us some orgonites from Muhuru through Billy that we will do the gifting in Migingo on our way back.
chris.

What we did in Uganda was even beyond all that we expecting to do according to my statistic in the area where i went for sure about eight areas benefited from our effort.We managed to expand our gifting process due to the positive reception that we got when we set our feet upon that place.Really Dr Betwibe had already introduce the product in these places long before we went there and thus our presence there was just like rekindling the fire which had already been lite to continue burning even beyond.Really the fishermen there were very happy and are still happy with our effort to show them mercy once again.Even those whose interest in fishing had gone low now could swear to continue with the business for they can witness the sign of hope when the fishing industry picked up again. All the zappers that we had we donated to the fishermen in the beaches which we visited and we hope will help them much.
Even the fishermen who hails from other nation as Tanzania ,Ethiopia and Burundi whom we found in these beaches when we arrived send the message back home that Lake Victoria had regained her fertility by producing good catches of fish these even made us to be very happy too.For sure even me i now like Lake Victoria because of her good product and i wish i m a citizen of these area i would be happy to enjoy the fruits of Lake Victoria for the rest of my life.
My next appreciation goes to Mrs O for without her effort,all that we did could be quite minimal .Now she had even sent us some orgonites and the zappers that we may distribute in Migingo on our way to Kenya from the Lake.The zappers we will give the fishermen in Migingo and if possible we can even proceed with the orgonites to the Pyramid Migingo and inspect some changes.Zappers we need to give to the fishermen in Migingo for there there’s no quick and enough health facilities so zappers can help them a lot.We will continue giving all the reports of our success as much as possible.
Chris.

What we did in Uganda was even beyond all that we expecting to do according to my statistic in the area where i went for sure about eight areas benefited from our effort.We managed to expand our gifting process due to the positive reception that we got when we set our feet upon that place.Really Dr Betwibe and Dancan had already introduced to them the product in these places long before we went there and thus our presence there was just like rekindling the fire which had already been lite to continue burning even beyond.Really the fishermen there were very happy and are still happy with our effort to show them mercy once again.Even those whose interest in fishing had gone low now could swear to continue with the business for they can witness the sign of hope when the fishing industry picked up again. All the zappers that we had we donated to the fishermen in the beaches which we visited and we hope will help them much
Even the fishermen who hails from other nation as Tanzania ,Ethiopia and Burundi whom we found in these beaches when we arrived send the message back home that Lake Victoria had regained her fertility by producing good catches of fish these even made us to be very happy too.For sure even me i now like Lake Victoria because of her good product and i wish i m a citizen of these area i would be happy to enjoy the fruits of Lake Victoria for the rest of my life.
My next appreciation goes to Mrs O for without her effort,all that we did could be quite minimal .Now she had even sent us some orgonites and the zappers that we may distribute in Migingo on our way to Kenya from the Lake.The zappers we will give the fishermen in Migingo and if possible we can even proceed with the orgonites to the Pyramid Migingo and inspect some changes.Zappers we need to give to the fishermen in Migingo for there there’s no quick and enough health facilities so zappers can help them a lot.We will continue giving all the reports of our success as much as possible.
Chris.

Lake Victoria, which I’m told is called ‘Ziwani’ in Kiswahili, is extremely significant to East Africa and it’s burgeoning health and productivity, thanks to all that orgonite being produced in Kisumu, is bound to create positive effects that we can’t yet calculate.

Chris and Nicholas followed their hunches about expanding this effort along the lake shore and into Uganda and they were supported by Mrs Odondi and the tireless orgonite producers, Billy and Nancy. I’m very glad to have this on the record, here.

Linking with people who had first experienced orgonite’s benefits during Dr Batiibwe’s visit, six years before, is heartening.

In Ethiopia there are a few lakes and the fish from those lakes feed a very large percentage of the county’s population. I expect that Christine’s and Dancan’s earlier efforts to introduce orgonite to Ethiopian fishermen may be reinforced by contact with their fellows on Lake Victoria when they go back. African grassroot networking is a marvel to behold [Image Can Not Be Found]

These promotional trips are mostly paid for with the profits from the sale of their orgonite, by the way, and I think that farmers are the primary market for now. I"m pretty sure that when the fishermen start buying enough orgonite then Chris will get his wish granted and he can have a boat, motor and some nets to start his new career. That’s bound to happen and if anyone wants to contribute to a specific ‘extracurricular’ promotional campaign one can let Mrs Odondi in Kisumu, Kenya know when the donation is to been sent via Western Union or MoneyGram. She’s the one who coordinates all these efforts, as Chris mentioned. Her email address is [email protected]

Our African friends are capable of filling all their goals on their own, as you can see, but many of us recognize the importance of speeding up the liberation of Africa from the corporate world order and I don’t know of a better way to make that happen than to materially support their guided efforts. Without outside interference and exploitation Africa will be a peaceful and prosperous continent and the entire world will benefit from that.

Our trip in Uganda has really impact the lives of many not only the Ugandan or the fishermen but it did lot even to farmers who lives and dwells around the great Lake Victoria.The oronites that we tossed in the Lake as we moves towards Uganda, really purified the Lake Water which is quite very hard to be purified.Just the same way that orgonites dealt thoroughly with the water hyacinth in the Lake the same way it dealt with other sea weeds that normally contaminate the Lake water.

On the sides of the fishermen ,our effort in the whole lake really re-kindle the hope and the faith of all the fishermen who have been surviving through the produce from the lake i e fishing industry.Even those who have decided to abandoned the art of fishing resumed and for sure the work now continues.I m very sure soon and very soon all the countries around the great lake Victoria will benefit a lot.I had also got the report from some of our friends from Tanzania ,Congo and Ethiopia who had benefited from our historic trip

On gifting in Migingo it’s absolutely clear that our effort there have really improve the fishing industry for fishermen could now get reasonable catch that really improved their financial income.This also improves their health even due to the zappers that we gave them.Some problems which normally relates to health which had been a problem to them are now minimize for now all the urgent problem as sicknesses they can handle very well using the zappers that we gave them.
Even the Pyramid Migingo which for many years had been a problem to many within the East African dwellers,the work that we had done there (gifting) for sure will soon bring reasonable change.
We also tried to reclaim the rocky place that’s Migingo to see if soon the rocky place can be turned in to productive place again.We are still on the process of doing that and we hope a happy moment will be realized when the place will be turned in to agricultural region where farmers could also benefit from their produce.
My new insight from the trip that we made across the lake is that from that trip i personally developed a real interest in fishing industry and my total ambition is really on fishing as to our friend Dancan had been doing for years.My request that i would have to put across to any well wisher is how i can get facilities for fishing industry to help in generating funds to safe guard our lives and economy.That fishing project will also fund our trips and support other projects as gifting in the needy places.
My appreciation goes to Don Croft who initiated this life changing project his fellows who had been standing together with us through financing our trips plus our upkeep.
Chris

Christine in Southern Sudan, who had taken a lot of orgonite to Ethiopia with some fishermen not long ago, told me that the Ethiopians you met on Lake Victoria had learned about orgonite in their own country. This was evidence, for me, of phenomenal networking. She relates that some fishermen on Ethiopian lakes are now fishing on Lake Victoria because they get more money for the catch, there–evidence of orgonite’s abiity to improve the regional economy?

I wonder if the guys from Congo also knew of what had been done, there.

We’re conditioned to believe that wealth comes from manufacturing or investment but I think that what our African friends are teaching us is that real economic health is from agriculture (& fishing), managed locally & without ‘help’ from corporations or government. Who has ever done that before now? We’re just starting to get a glimpse of what can be done with simple orgonite and the African’s efforts, especially, are expanding our horizons on a regular basis.

I hope we can raise some money to get Chris and Nicholas a boat, nets and motor for their new career because that’s going to speed up the complete transformation of the savaged economy in the countries all around Lake Victoria. I helped Dancan a bit this way, initially, and it’s really paid off for Africa.

~Don

Wait until Orgonite becomes common place, as good as that would be I like the mystery it has now, then again by the time that happens it wont matter

To me the mission of Chris and Nicholas is areal life changing and very much encouraging to me personally.Me i know fishing and it has help me a lot.When Don supported me.I became independent and self reliance for i could easily support myself very well,meet all my demands successfully for the business empowered me financially,i could fund all my trips without any problem.I have even further support trips of my fellow counterparts as Nicholas, Chris ,Nancy,Lawrence among others through the money that i normally get through fishing.
So Nichols and Chris if they can like fishing that would be very good for they would be able to fund their trips and support themselves without any problem for they will be having their own source of income.So anything done to them will cause a great impact to the whole of Great Lake region and even beyond.

Chris and Nicholas when they took the orgonites to Tanzania those fishermen whom they supported there were the same same people who supported their mission trip to Uganda.
Now from Migingo to Uganda, the much that they got Nicholas told me that, that money which he got from there could support his trip to Mwanza Tanzania .While Chris told me that the much he got from these fishermen could support his mission trip to Congo.In general i would support their ambition of adopting to fishing for it do help.
Mrs O also told me that she was very much happy with their mission trip to Uganda for when they came back they even gave her some money to support her.From their support she managed to send some money to Fatuma in Somalia
Thx Dancan