Montauk Entrance in the Hamptons?

Some feel that the underground base identified with Montauk is incredibly huge by now, taking in the sub base in New Haven, CT and Plum Island, which is a bioweapons lab, and Brookhaven National Laboratory. Some also feel that it’s time to finish this nastiniess with a couple hundred earthpipes, mostly dropped from boats [Image Can Not Be Found] and this would be an incredible coup against the parasitic world order, I think. All the gifting that a few of us have done around Montauk and in the water surrounding it has been a nice token effort, sort of like shooting a rhinoceros with a slingshot.

Here’s an interesting article from Michael, a gifter on Long Island. It’s about a woman who was arrested for using a camera at a public airport in the Hamptons. I included Michael’s email, which gives more background info:

yeah it is. http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/departments … rrest.aspx

http://www.27east.com/story_de……?id=247637 (OOPS…charges dropped [Image Can Not Be Found] oh look at the mean little terrorist woman in the pic!!!)

Look how the media and gov’t (one and the same) spun the story. First they call the airport an an Air National Guard Airport….even though it is not. It is a public airport, that just happens to have an ANG outpost there….there is nothing spectacular there like a bunch of fighters and stuff. I doubt she was armed too.

But when you mentioned they probably have an underground base/tunnel that leads to Montauk…that is when this old story popped up in my head. It makes perfect sense as to why she was arrested…because there is probably an underground base/tunnel there that they need to keep hidden.

It all is starting to piece together. How could the Hamptons turn from farmland into ultra-expensive real estate in the matter of a few decades? You look at all the so-called elites and Hollywood types that have homes/estates out there. Politicians visit there all the time as well for ‘vacations’….now I know why they really go there thanks to you.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gabreski Airport, West Hampton Long Island.

This airport smells fishy, it’s to close to Montalk and it has a history or being used by the military.

Gift without prejudice [Image Can Not Be Found]

Eric

Good one Eric, and ‘GIFT for EFFECT!’ too [Image Can Not Be Found] . I hope someone steps up to the plate before Carol and I can get a chance to do a thorough job on this putrid old hive under Long Island.

Mike sent the following, which is probably also some good targetting intel, possibly relating Montauk with Vryal origins in a more specific way:

Hi Don,

Thanks. There is something else on Long Island you may or may not be aware of while I am at it. Cold Spring Harbor Labs. This is a Rockefeller and friends project that dates back to the early 1900s and was the start of eugenics, some say. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c … 2QSKB1.DTL

"Eugenics would have been so much bizarre parlor talk had it not been for extensive financing by corporate philanthropies, specifically the Carnegie Institution, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Harriman railroad fortune. They were all in league with some of America’s most respected scientists from such prestigious universities as Stanford, Yale, Harvard and Princeton. These academicians espoused race theory and race science, and then faked and twisted data to serve eugenics’ racist aims.

Stanford President David Starr Jordan originated the notion of “race and blood” in his 1902 racial epistle “Blood of a Nation,” in which the university scholar declared that human qualities and conditions such as talent and poverty were passed through the blood.

In 1904, the Carnegie Institution established a laboratory complex at Cold Spring Harbor on Long Island that stockpiled millions of index cards on ordinary Americans, as researchers carefully plotted the removal of families, bloodlines and whole peoples. From Cold Spring Harbor, eugenics advocates agitated in the legislatures of America, as well as the nation’s social service agencies and associations.

The Harriman railroad fortune paid local charities, such as the New York Bureau of Industries and Immigration, to seek out Jewish, Italian and other immigrants in New York and other crowded cities and subject them to deportation, confinement or forced sterilization.

The Rockefeller Foundation helped found the German eugenics program and even funded the program that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.

Much of the spiritual guidance and political agitation for the American eugenics movement came from California’s quasi-autonomous eugenic societies, such as Pasadena’s Human Betterment Foundation and the California branch of the American Eugenics Society, which coordinated much of their activity with the Eugenics Research Society in Long Island. These organizations – which functioned as part of a closely-knit network – published racist eugenic newsletters and pseudoscientific journals, such as Eugenical News and Eugenics, and propagandized for the Nazis"

Cold Spring Harbor Labs is still alive and well today. I wonder what kind of secret stuff they have going on there.