More Defense of Religions

Someone asked me about my personal beliefs in an email and since my personal beliefs guide my actions, I’ll post her note and my answers, here, with the caveat that nobody on the forum is required to agree with me or believe in any way as I do. I’m just grateful for their participation. Carol doesn’t believe as I do but we’re equally committed to each other and to this effort and that counts for more than just beliefs.

I think that in the eleven years I’ve been doing this work three people have asked me what I believe [Image Can Not Be Found] and that’s actually a good sign that this forum effort is not personality-based. The questions are in quotation marks:

"Don,

“I’ve read a lot of your postings on EW and I do recall you writing that you have Christian beliefs, am I correct? What are your own beliefs in there being a God or universal diety or do you believe more in evolution?”

I’m not a Christian but I think it’s easy to see that anyone who follows one or another of God’s Messengers believes and behaves the same way if he/she has developed a conscience. Only the genuine religions will likely help someone to have a conscience, I think. Some others who seek to do the right thing are rather guided by fear of punishment (karma), but that seems to me like facing backward when walking forward. The best motivation for good behavior is one’s desire to please one’s Maker, I think. Even Mother Theresa said that she did good deeds because she hoped to earn a place in heaven and hoping for reward as a motivation for good behavior is probably more productive than fear of punishment but I think it’s time for all of us to grow out of that. Her good deeds were unqualifiably wonderful, by the way. I don’t think it matters what one’s motivation is when he/she genuinely serves humanity, as Mother Theresa did so well. That’s more important than personal belief, no doubt.

The rest is just fakery and Theosophy is the arch-faker because it plagiarizes several of the genuine religions and puts a spin on it all that encourages people to be narrow, intolerant and self-seeking while pretending to be ‘spiritual.’ That said, anyone who operates in the etheric realm is, by simple definition, doing ‘spiritual’ work, including people like Aleister Crowley. Theosophy programs people to think that all spirituality is ‘good’ by default. I think he represents the end result of a commitment to Theosopy and its myriad, putrid but saccharine London-based and London-financed ideological tentacles. At the top (sic) levels, freemasonry, Theosophy and Rosicrucianism share rituals. That shouldn’t be surprising since all of that is The City of London’s dogmatic-hierarchy creation, designed to undermine the finest inborn characteristics of humanity. This parasitic world order, which until recently was based in London and is now based in Peking, has all the characteristics of cancer and brain parasites.

Darwin and Marx were thrown into that pre-Theosophy mix of early, humanistic (as opposed to ‘religious’) mass mind control, of course. Both were alleged by several reputable research journalists to have been on the payroll of Lord Thomas Huxley, who was the head of British Secret Service (predecessor of MI6 and the CIA) at the time. This was during the stage of the British (London financial/political) Empire that followed the complete subjugation of India, by the way, and it was Theosophy’s predecessor that was used to undermine the various kingdoms of the subcontinent in the 1700s, after Britain created a ‘Hindu seminary’ in Calcutta that the potentates supported for their own gain. Before that, Hinduism wasn’t a homogenous religion, to the best of my knowledge. Theosophy included a lot of pseudo-Buddhism, too. In spite of that, many travellers to Asia have remarked that the Buddhists generally exhibit ‘Christian’ behavior much better than Western Christians generally do [Image Can Not Be Found]

There are wonderful, exemplary HIndus, of course, including Mohandes Ghandi, who represent the true, spiritually liberating nature of that Religion and it’s not hard to see the pristine, creative impulse in the original literature, such as the Bhagavad Gita. I’m sure that setting ones wife on fire and the caste system were not sanctioned by Krishna, any more than slaughtering women and children in the American West was sanctioned by Jesus.

The Venetian banking families who took London via subterfuge in the 1600s and later created Theosophy and Communism are past masters of deception and intrigue, of course. I doubt there’s any pernicious doctrine on the planet that didn’t originate with these sewer rats, including bornagain chumpism (they started that in Switzerland in the late 1500s, if I’m not mistaken). It’s getting harder and harder for them to achieve this on a massive scale. An example of their current failure is the ‘War on Terror.’

Darwin was paid to write material that was designed to destroy the foundation of popular Christian dogmae, most of which is essentially infantile, after all. The scam was, ‘If creationism is bull$#!+ after all then I suppose the notion of “God” is, too!’ Marx provided the ‘other shoe to drop’ then. Darwin’s evolution theory is only slightly less infantile, though it’s still taught in the universities. More recent discoveries about DNS have shown that all species of living things are encoded to end up with the characteristics that they already have. Evolution might be the interim between the distant, developmental (primitive?) past and the manifest present. Even in the short term, the human fetus evolves in the womb from a single cell organism, up through a fish-like organism and eventually looks fully human.

Monkeys can’t become human any more than fish can become birds but all life is intelligent, of course, and even articulate if one has the ability to see it. Here’s an example where Darwinism and Marxism juxtapose, of course, and there are lots of other examples of that popularized idiocy. All of this crap also heavily influenced Hitler’s early training (after his recruitment following his ludicrous Munich Beerhall Putsch–the guy obviously needed some corporate coaching in order to be a convincing and charismatic dictator). The heyday of Theosophy was the late 1960s and in those days, Theosophist literature included claims that Stalin, Hitler and Mao were the Return of Christ. I think that was being published up through the 1980s until their Maitreya scam fell apart. Theosophists evidently stopped short of saying Pol Pot (Mao’s favorite protegé) was also Christ [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s been said that if someone doesn’t stand for something, he’ll fall for anything and the phenomenal popularity of Theosophy in all its manifestations (it was promoted in the late 1800s as ‘Irrationalism,’ for instance) since the 1960s is a case in point. The vast majority of people won’t stand for anything but a small percentage of those will pretend to stand for something. This is the demographic that Theosophy was designed to recruit; these potential brain police are guaranteed to pick one or another artificial dogma to bludgeon people with and if it’s not Theosophy it will be bornagain chumpism or Marxism, guaranteed. They make a whole lot of noise, so it is presumed to be ‘the truth.’ When I first started this forum it was a labor of Hercules in the first year or so to prevent sneaky newagers/brain police from invading and destroying this effort.

I personally have faith in an Unknowable, Divine, Infallible and All-loving Creator but I think it’s because I asked God for that understanding when I was 18 years old. I adopted the term, ‘The Operators’ in order to encourage people to notice that a benevolent guiding hand is involved with this global effort and I didn’t want to fall into the trap of identifying this effort with one or another religion. I’m glad the term became popular among us because the people who are using the term have direct experience of this guidance, which anyone is guaranteed to receive if he/she will pay attention. This isn’t on the same level as direct knowledge of the existence of an Ineffable Creator, of course, and it’s also less personal–even funny at times.

I doubt it’s possible for anyone to get genuine, empowering knowledge from another person. It’s hypocritical to pretend to be able to connect someone to God. Also, everyone is bound to have his/her own route to reach this realization and nobody can dictate the nature of the journey. Everyone is born capable of experiencing this and remains capable until the last breath, in my opinion. I absolutely love to hear people’s personal-faith stories and seeking God is a gut-wrenching, seminal activity instead of an intellectual pursuit. In order to keep faith, though, one has to use the intellect a lot because one will be constantly and cleverly challenged to distrust one’s own heart promptings after that.

One has to be desperate, I think, or else one has to have been brought up by loving, fearless and street-smart parents who both have genuine faith (rare). I don’t think it’s likely to happen to children who aren’t homeschooled, either. Maybe, before long and after the corporate world order has been discarded, it will be easier to raise children who are accountable, have consciences and who know something. Nearly all schools in the West are just mills that grind away the finer human attributes in children. That’s not an accident, of course."

“I don’t subscribe to any religion or church because that is not necessary, but what are your thoughts on praying in general – do you think for most people praying is just a part of their programming?”

I’ve always been impressed by Roman Catholics because I think they more often pray from the heart and exhibit selflessness better than most of the other Christian sects do, though I don’t know enough about the Orthodox churches to have an opinion. Hyperion tells me that Byzantium, unlike the Church of Rome, was based on trade and not on conquest and I thought that was pretty fascinating. Byzantium, which was a formidable and influential empire, was essentially erased from history by corporate writers, of course, and one of the Crusades ‘detoured’ to destroy Constantinople, which eventually enabled the Turks to take it. The Turks then obliterated Hellenic culture and history and turned the Greeks into slave soldiers (Janissaries–bodyguards of the Turk aristocracy). Otherwise, I’ve known a few good Christians but in most cases that religion is used as a weapon instead of an instrument of spiritual development, obviously. Carol and I suspect that after the Vatican has collapsed Christianity will become a properly uplifting religion, based on the suppressed information about Mary Magdalene and Jesus. Conclusive proof is not available but there is quite a load of circumstantial evidence and Carol became acquainted, last summer, with some Cathars in Southern France who impressed her. I think it’s important to discuss the warmongering nature of present-day churchianity and zionism so we can end the real reign of terror in this world.

Any religion that is heavily ‘represented’ by clergy will probably look and behave ugly but each of the Prophets left us teachings which can be said to be the Creative Word, so the trick is to ignore clergy and to examine the original teachings as much as one can. Muslim clergy are among the worst but Muhammad’s Message is less tampered-with than Christ’s lessons were. Muhammad forbade forced conversion and He commanded his followers to protect ‘the People of the Book’ (Christians and Jews) who didn’t choose to fight in the defense of His besieged community. If you read all of Jesus’ alleged words in the New Testament you’ll see that they would only fill a pamphlet, for instance, and even some of that is a little suspect, due to the overwhelming influence of Mithraism on the early Church–Constantine’s legacy.

Theosophy and it’s beastly twin, Communism (Marx’s diarrhea of the pen was also financed by Huxley), have successfully programmed the masses to hate ‘religions’ on account of what clergy have done but anyone who will do more than parrot this corporate dogma will see that the Messengers, themselves, were most often actually persecuted by clergy, who often incited Their murder and/or imprisonment [Image Can Not Be Found]

I prayed to know God and received that personal gift of recognition, so of course I favor prayer but there are a lot of forms of prayer, including work that’s done in the spirit of service. Most people seem to think that prayer is either groveling or bribery but lots of old, infantile dogmae like that are disintegrating, now. I like to pray using the Big Secret when I’m faced with a dilemma and I always feel confident that the answers will come. If I weren’t essentially lazy I’d pray a lot more because I think that sincere prayer always produces results.

I’ve never known anyone who has professed to have faith in a Creator who didn’t come to that through the teachings of one or another of God’s Messengers but I suppose there are exceptions. Some religions are quite ancient, like the Sabean beliefs in Ethiopia and other indigenous ways of life. I think it pays to study all of Them because They are our window to the Divine realm. I think that people who claim to be divine are just the brain police or their dutiful chumps, though.

“I realize god and politics can become very heated arguments and its all personal as there are many who do not believe in a god at all and no amount of argument or debate will sway them because who really knows for sure? – but what do you believe – just wondering if you think praying is part of programming.”

I never argue religion or because I assume that even if one of the arguers is ‘right’ they’re both wrong to argue about it. The real purpose of religion is to unite people, which is why people of all Faiths who actually have achieved/received personal faith tend to get along very well with each other. An intolerant person who claims to have faith in God is a liar. It’s still popular in the West to weaponize religion, though, which is probably why the CIA runs all of the ‘non-denominational’ mega-churches that are full to the brim each Sunday with chumps. It’s a good supply of children for the CIA, of course. The parents are voluntarily braindead and compliant as well as ‘forgiven’ (read: arrogant and without a conscience)

Muslims haven’t waged war in the name of Religion since the demise of the Ottoman Empire, almost a century ago, and even the last centuries of that empire were relatively peaceful. Anyone who knows Muslims understands how ludicrous the ‘War on Terror’ is. The US, UK and Israel are the only terrorist states on the planet, obviously, and much of that is founded on militant religious assumptions.

"Do you tend to believe more in quantum physics? I think that holds a lot more truth than the bible in many ways – but our beliefs wether we are religious or not pull a lot more weight for us in this life than anything else because our beliefs help to create a lot of what does happen to us

It became common practice in the 20th Century to look for science answers and insights in religious literature. Muhammad said, for instance, ‘Split the atom’s heart and, lo, within it thou wilt find a sun,’ and Jesus had said, ‘In my Father’s house are many mansions.’ All the Scriptures have foundational insights into science and I think the Creator has mandated each individual to explore reality independently, which is another reason I think clergy is a heinous, manmade institution. Of course, most of the institutionalized academics want to be like clergy, too [Image Can Not Be Found] and ‘peer review’ is evidence of how degraded Western education and science have become.

One of my favorite Middle Eastern pearls of wisdom is ‘An hour’s reflection is better than seventy years of pious worship.’ I suppose it’s up to the individual to determine whether prayer is going to come from the heart. I don’t think that’s ever programmed but muttering verses repeatedly might be a waste of time and effort in some cases. I’ve never considered whether it’s progamming but if you’re a recovering Catholic I can see that it might be important to you to figure it out. Carol was brought up Catholic and kept a lot of the fixings, including asking some Saints for help from time to time. We’re doing that right now with the business, which has been under heavy juju assault from China since late July.

“You’ve mentioned before that I probably have some monarch programming and I won’t deny that is probably true – do you have the time to work with me to help rid me of the programming? I’m sure you are inundated with requests for help all the time so I do understand your time is limited of course.”

I don’t know many people in North America who don’t obviously have Monarch programming and I’m sure included. I was fifty years old before I managed to get out from under all that in a practical way but I’m happy to see that a lot of people in North America are achieving it at a much younger age, now. I hope you’ll pay attention to what Al Bielek has to say about all that because I believe it’s accurate. I think it has also spread in Europe and Asia quite a lot since he was last involved at Montauk, though, and he never discussed the Tavistock connection, either–I think he just didnt’t have direct experience with it. I don’t think the CIA and MI6 ever made much headway in Africa so getting acquainted with Africans who are involved in this global revolution may be a good way to help us understand and overcome our own programming. The missionaries (London-directed) sure raped and pillaged African cultures but even they couldn’t destroy or mortally wound the old beliefs, there. Theosophy and bornagain chumpism are primary programming platforms, of course, which is why I try so hard to get folks to look at all that objectively.

Islam spread through Africa and Asia peacefully, by the way. Only the Turks used force with religion and some feel sure that the Umayyad Dynasty represented apostate Islam. My witch doctor friend in Uganda, Mr Kizira, was raised as a Muslim and a traditionalist, too. Islam’s tolerance is best exemplified by the rich body of scientific, artistic, architectural and mystical traditions, also by poetry. When Islamic civilization was flourishing the Church of Rome was savagely destroying high culture in Europe and burning women at the stake. The Muslims even had humane banks, which didn’t practice usury but simply charged competitive fees for their services, which any bank is still able to do and probably will do before long, after the Dragon (City of London’s and Triads’ literal mascot [Image Can Not Be Found] ) has been destroyed.

~Don