More Fun With Character Assailants

Silvio in Milan sent this to me some time ago. He had mentioned that I was being attacked on an Italian website so I asked him to supply the data so I can answer back publicly. I don’t often get this opportunity because I think the sewer rat agencies find it counterproductive to attack my character publicly. The last time it happened on this level was several years ago, when one of NSA/Google’s darlings put up doncroftlies.com. When I answered each accusation without naming the accuser the site was quickly taken down. I’ll ask Silvio to track the Italian site after I post this.

I don’t pretend to be a saint and this is essentially a democratic grassroot effort that doesn’t depend on charismatic leadership. I’m going to post something in another section about what I feel has become the real nature of leadership. I don’t think the enemy has ever comprehended this, so they don’t know how to destroy us publicly and have had to rely on ugly, infantile stuff like ritual sorcery to slow us all down a bit. The reason this doesn’t upset me, even though Carol and I have lost a fortune in the process since 2011, is that sudden notoriety might be fatal until the ancient corporate order (now including the Peking pinkos) eventually lacks sufficient power to endanger our physical safety.

So, here goes. Silvio’s emailed comments along with the list, below; then my response in italics:

The author basing from the observations of a panel of forum contributors of ‘twilight science’ concluded that
‘Donny Crofty and company’ (note personal attack, stirring reaction, agent provocateur) and orgonite are wrong because:

1. with time orgonite lose efficacy and accumulates DOR

We monitor this from time to time with orgonite that’s as old as 17 years, which is when we first started making it. Orgonite evidently loses no power at all over time and continually seems to transmute nasty energy into healing, vital energy.

1. cloudbusters becomes ‘plugged’ and can no longer clear chemstrails and there is no sensation of energy coming from them

Orgonite cloudbusters only ever seem to clear chemtrails that have weaponry in them, though even the innocuous trails (vast majority since 2002) will often disappear quicker over an orgonite cloudbuster. The way to make even the innocuous chemtrails disappear faster is to flip all the death towers and weather weaponry in the area, of course. Earthpiping the underground bases also produces this effect. If you watch the sky while chemtrails are being spewed, you may notice that perhaps one in three of teh jets’ trails disappear in seconds while the others may last and drift for much longer (they never come down). We assume that the disappearing chemtrails are poisonous and are being neutralized fast by any of the thousands of orgonite cloudbusters that exist in the affected countries. We originally invented the orgonite cloudbuster to balance local weather, which it does well. They seem to have a much longer range for disabling the weaponry in chemtrails but that was an unexpected benefit. We still mainly encourage people to build or buy them to help ensure that their local weather (up to 30km radius) won’t be violent or destructive.

We have one cloudbuster built in 2001, another built in 2004 and several smaller ones and none of them are any less powerful than when they were made. It’s true that when one first gets a piece of orgonite, though, it may feel more powerful than later on but this seems to be a simple assimilation issue. An example of that is the way Tesla eventually didn’t feel the energy of the enormous Tesla coils in his lab but warned people that when they first came into the lab they needed to be mindful not to stay too long. Mark Twain, a friend and admirer of Teslas, ridiculed the advice and after a fairly short time he soiled his pants, then told Tesla, ‘Now I understand.’ This is the same sort of energy that orgonite puts out, by the way.

1. on a theory level orgonite does not work with the explanation given officially

We’ve never presumed to offer an explanation for how orgonite works so I’d like to know what explanation this fellow is talking about and also who offered the explanation. We don’t consider ourselves to be ‘officials,’ either.

1. ONO (note: orgonite non … resin with mixture of fishtank quartz grains and crystal quartz point) and QO (note: quartz only, that would be a glass with quartz fish tank grains type with a point in the center)

One search engine darling even promotes dirt as a substitute for resin, also plastic pipes for orgonite cloudbusters, neither of which work. The only thing that seems to work for the matrix, not metallic material of orgonite is a crystalline form of hydrocarbon. All catalyzed resins work, including epoxy and acrylic. Tree resin works if it’s melted, mixed with metal and allowed to cool and harden again; so does sugar. People who do large scale campaigns have always chosen to use catalyzed resins, as far as I know.

I think a main achievement of ethericwarriors.com has been to help keep this grassroot effort expanding in the face of disinformation like this.

1. some orgonites creates damages when handling and touching them due to DOR

On the day when we assembled or first orgonite cloudbuster in Ft Pierce, Florida, in March 2001 I put my hands on the pipes while taking it apart a few hours later and felt an ache in my hands and forearms from absorbing DOR (deadly orgone radiation) from the pipes. That was the only time I ever had that sensation around orgonite. As soon as I put my hands on the orgonite CB base the aching stopped in an instant. We took the CB north with us for two weeks, that afternoon, and when we returned, our neighbor told us that it had been raining a lot since the day we left and this ended a very long drought. When I saw a radar picture of one of the gentile rainstorms it was circular, with the center at Ft Pierce.

1. The inventor is Karl Welz, not Don Croft, and the inventor says that orgonite is a compact orgone accumulator that only with a procedure method can convert to or (note: ‘or’ as is in the original).

I’ve been mindful over the years to give Karl due credit for indirectly furnishing information about orgonite to me in 1998. A zapper customer of mine at the time was incensed because, he said, he had given Karl Welz $500 for a piece of epoxy resin with metal bits in it. He said he felt energy from it, so I immediately wanted to experiment with my own orgonite because I had a hunch that it’s the next step beyond Dr Reich’s orgone accumulators. At that point I don’t think Karl had yet invented the name, ‘orgonite.’ When our free online plans for building orgonite cloudbusters caused thousands to be built in a short time in 2001 and 2002 Karl Welz became quite angry, so I visited him in 2003 and he acknowledged that I had done nothing to harm him. I think that public disclosure of orgonite helped him develop a line of good radionics devices, rather.

(claims that) orgonite doesn’t work as claimed (are unfounded) because they/we consistently see and feel the wide range of positive results from our systematic efforts. These reports from credible people are what draw more and more (accountable; self-starting) people into this unorganized, global effort to fix ancient, massive-scale problems caused by geoparasites.

By now, i’m quite sure that many thousands of people around the world who routinely turn the death towers into life force generators with simple, cheap orgonite will laugh at the claim that orgonite doesn’t transmute bad energy into good energy because they/we have been consistently seeing and experiencing the requisite positive results of our systematic campaigns to distribute orgonite in the environment. I think the only people who will be convinced by these assailants are the ones who lack the commitment or accountability to step up and do the work so this isn’t hurting us.

in the explanation of the orgonite analysis it does not forget to mix in attacks and call you a cult leader, a disinformant that distorted karl welz disovery,
for the orgonite it says that the resin traps inside the orgone, and is not true what you say that the quartz will emit the orgone that is produced with the 'scambling ’ between metal and resin. He says that also metal is a partly an accumulator to some as there is not a fully diamagnetic metal. And also a quartz crystal will be inhibited by being inside resin.

Karl Welz uses powdered quartz in his orgonite, also metal that’s finely ground. I’ve always assumed that this is a good form to use for radionics, which is his specialty. We’ve always found that for field orgonite and personal orgonite it’s more efficient to use distinct crystals. In field orgonite it can even be broken crystal bits but people who make interactive, personal orgonite usually prefer crystals that are cut in shapes, usually spherical, and distinct, whole crystals otherwise. Most of the orgonite I make is the crude/simple type for large scale gifting campaigns. I make it in 3oz paper cups for aerial gifting because those are easier to grab with a gloved hand while flying an open aircraft.

Orgonite works without a crystal component but one can get the same power from an orgonite piece that’s smaller and has a crystal in it. We’ve never presumed to know why the crystal helps but people who feel the energy have no doubt that it’s so. We found that powdered crystal components won’t work as well as a distinct crystal for field orgonite. It’s surprising to learn which subtle energy components work and which ones don’t by the way. ORMUS seems to weaken orgonite a bit, for instance, but it’s a healthful product otherwise. A tiny bit of diamond dust seems to cause all the other subtle energy components in personal orgonite to be more potent and Carol has several proprietary additives, as do a few other skilled orgonite makers/sellers. I can’t make any sense of the explanations from the fellow who calls me a cult leader, otherwise. I don’t assume he’s making no sense; I just never had much capacity for following speculative discussions that include terminology that I’m not famliar with, like ‘diamagnetic.’ It seems obvious enough to me that orgonite is the next leap in this orgone technology after orgone accumulators, which I was still making and experimenting with when I found out about Karl Welz’s orgonite.

In another article he also says to people not to buy orgonite pendants as their energy exposure can be damaging.

I do know that some of the search engines’ darlings are selling orgonite that has disharmonious elements in it and that when customers receive these things it makes them feel slightly jittery or disoriented but it takes a lot of skill to create that unfortunate effect and I suspect the reason this stuff is being made by a few skilled people and promoted by the search engines (Stevo says ‘Google’ is the NSA’s clown name) is so that fewer people will feel confident about initiating large scale campaigns to turn the death towers and weather weaponry into life force generators, but the reason I’m not discouraged by this is that discerning people usually smell the disinformation and keep digging in order to eventually find this forum, where the empowering information is about orgonite.

Even that squirrelly orgonite is harmless, though, and I advise these unhappy, confused folks to just toss it around death towers, where it will do the same work as regular towerbusters. If nobody is nearby to interact with the orgonite the disharmonious elements in it won’t have an effect.

The marvelous thing about all orgonite pendants, otherwise, is that they clean the ambient energy before it can enter one’s own energy field and this protects people very well from ambient poisonous energy. Carol can’t even feel whether a death tower needs orgonite unless she takes off her orgonite pendant, in fact.

*The authors of that site don’t know me personally and I don’t know who they are. Nobody calls me ‘Donny,’ though. Carol and Dooney call me ‘Donowd.’ Carol (my wife of 15 years) called me that when my old mom, Donna (for whom I was named) was visiting us from St Louis and Mom said with slight irritation, ‘You DO know that his name is Don, right?’ *

Carol’s grandkids call me ‘Popdon,’ and one of them (four years old) recently said, ‘I love you, Big Fart.’

There’s an international effort to promote expensive, alleged orgonite that’s just bits of resin with some plastic glitter in it. A couple of years ago someone sent us samples and the psychics said the bits of plastic were was putting out no energy at all. Google’s darlings were claiming that one of these bits can flip a death tower, rather. I think that one has pretty much run its course.

Along with the promotion of dirt as a substitute for resin some have occasionally also promoted cement and wax. Metal particles in wax actually create an effect that’s the same as an orgone accumulator and I still use an orgone accumulator: I wrapped my sauna (equally; all six surfaces) with alternating layers of aluminum foil and plastic film. I always breathe more deeply in there from teh effects of the orgone and I keep a piece of orgonite on top of the sauna to ensure that it will only accumulate and transmit healthy energy. Wax with metal in it will accumulate and transmit healthy and sickening energy indiscriminately, as any orgone accumulator will do.

This is probably worth mentioning in the Sabotage section, since the purpose of promoting worthless orgonite is pretty obviously to undermine this global effort by misrepresenting it with Google’s able assistance.

Dear Don,

I think this fellow was on somebody’s book, (italian or foreign agency) targeting you by defamation and lies in order to diverted the raising audience of orgone energy and orgonite experimenters and readers of the Italian orgonite forum, in part this audience originated also around the inventor Ighina which a some point had the chance to be know in the mainstream media as the the ‘man of the cloud’. It is via serching this inventor that was shown on the television that people could also stumble on cloud buster by W. Reich and of orgonite.

It was the website rexresearch.com article on Ighina that provided that link to both Ighina rain maker or cloud clearer propeller and Reich Cloudbuster, this is exactly how I personally found out orgonite by searching the ‘orgone’ word. Altought the bias for my research was the memory feeling of unjustice by seing someone huanitarian and ecological discovery being quashed under the vested interest of the estabilishement.

Tthis charachter Reiky Master also at some point recreated Ighina anti seismic valves with an addition of … waddoyouknow orgonite cone inserted at the point of the conic shape of the valve. This I saw it it was on his website under a user only area, by chance this orgonite and anstiseisimic valve I was not able to find it after the period we corresponded.

I think this Reiky master is now a superseeded ambigous figure, that at some point was looking for a profitable personal returns, like a mercenary. He actually seems to have the Ighina copyrights, and publishes ighinas books.

If Wilhelm Reich was around now in this times, then it would be really interesting to hear what he says of orgonite as common device in the society. Is quite laughable how people old and young as the facebook generation, handle the surplus of orgone dynamics. he he he

Italian old corporate inteligencia is very short lived, as the s***bags and they know it, the truth is comin out friends, get earth pipes!!

During early spring I was under persistant electronic and psy hammering. By chance one day I had importantant opportunity to be ‘rescued’ by the antennas that were turned into POR and healing devices.

In the morning I was working in the shopping center of the outksirts which is not far from from a main tall concret Telecom of Vignate tower full of drums and panels, this towers located in Vignated was flipped for a few years, I was being under a the never ceasing uneasy mild pain behind the ear with paranoia existence type, I naturally stopped in the vicinity of the tower and almost right away felt better. It is explaind that a stong field of positive orgone is estabilished there and is the interactione of the orgonite and the energy from the antennas. Aftter a few minutes I felt that energy had clerad my oppression and I was getting restored and with a better outlook to cointinue on.

I owe to Don because his traditional statement that antennas can be turned into postive orgone generator is very true and it makes a difference in what we are doing, so flip them until they flip you. I tell you it was quite an experience to be treated near an antenna.

Few days ago I passed near that tall telecom tower full with drums and panels an again I felt the atmosphere was fresher and overhead the sky was clearer than the sorrounding.