More Video Hacking

I like to make videos of my flying progress but each time I use iMovie I get mobbed by NSA sewer rats. This time, it took about six tries to download the film clips from my GoPro, then a three tries to finally get them edited. YouTube claims my username/password is invalid, so I tried putting it on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/video_copyright/notification/checkpoint/?video_id=368478523491489

Facebook said I can’t use the copyrighted music but it might be there, anyway. I’ll try again later on YouTube, maybe after the NSA hackers are too drunk or stoned to remember to interfere Cool

This is just a goofy video but it shows me how desperate the sewer rats are to prevent me from sharing visual imagery, which they probably assume is more powerful than the written word (it’s NOT ).

I finally got it up on YouTube:

Editing and making videos is kind of fun, if time consuming. I whittled 30 minutes of flying film to 2:25, then I looked for a ZZ Top song in iTunes that fit.

While we’re on the subject, someone in Hellas posted this video, which I think is proof that the feds have an agenda to discourage personal aviation (the shooter’s wearing a badge Cool):