My First Helicopter Attacks!

Don Croft
06 Apr 2008 09:54
Subject: My First Helicopter Attacks!
A couple of days ago Ryan McGinty visited us, so before he came I did some practice landings so that when he filmed me flying, a little later in the day, I wouldn’t be so rusty. The airstrip has been closed for a couple of months on account of the excessive snow, then the thaw. I managed to steal a day in February to do some flying but I’m so new at this that I’m still pretty unsteady when I land.

When I was doing my pre-flight check a couple of military Blackhawk helicopters flew past, about a mile away. I didn’t think much of it because I’d seen military choppers over nearby Spokane and Coeur d’Alene on our trips to town in the past week and figured that Vaderland Sekurity had simply been rattling the sabre at the populace, again.

I took off uneventfully, right after that, and spent 45 minutes or so, practicing my landings and checking out my new GPS, which has an altimeter. I don’t worry much about being beamed with microwave weaponry because I’ve got one of Andy’s magnetic Tbs on the firewall, behind the engine’s magneto and there are no electronic components on my motor. After I landed Carol told me that those two choppers had been beaming the crap out of my aircraft and she felt their raw aggression, so was afraid to watch, though she did see me bump into a snow bank after my first landing, which was a little crooked. When one touches down it’s essential for the plane to line up with the runway in that moment, otherwise it’s awfully hard to straighten out, afterward. I’m slowly getting it. I sheepishly got out, picked up the tail of the plane and pulled the vehicle back into position for the taxi back to the end of the strip.

Most airstrips are lined up with the prevailing wind, which in our case is South Southwest, and one always takes off into the wind if possible in order to get that little boost. The takeoff (north) end is very close to our house and hangar, which is pretty handy for us. I like to check out all the planes when they take off and land, too. These days, planes have mufflers so the noise isn’t annoying.

I started practicing getting the plane down at the end of the runway instead of hundreds of feet further along. The landing approach from the north is a little daunting because it’s over trees. Also, nobody’s supposed to be using the airstrip, yet, but three of my neighbors flew in the previous few days, so I pressed my luck and stole some time, too. One of those planes had skis and was mostly using the area beside the field, which wasn‘t plowed, so I suppose that one doesn’t count. A week or so ago we got another foot of snow, so the field was ski-able for a few days after that. I hope to get skis for mine next fall.

The guy who plows the snow from the runway temporarily piled some dirt in the runway near his place, a third of he way up the 3,000 foot strip from our end, apparently to discourage people from flying before the grass grows some more, so I only had a thousand feet to land in without bumping into that pile. My plane can land within a couple hundred feet with no trouble but it takes some skill and experience to put it down where intended, of course. I also wanted to avoid a rut that was made by a wheel of a heavier plane.

A couple of my first landing attempts went long, so I didn’t touch down. When I figure out how to get the flaps all the way down I can land shorter. I hadn’t developed the courage to try full flaps, yet. Apparently it takes more strength than I have to get them all the way down with the handle beside the seat or I need to pay more attention to the mechanics of the flap handle. I put them down partially to help me take off quicker and about the only time you use full flaps is during the final landing approach, so next time I’ll try doing a slow stall or something before the approach to take some of the pressure off.

When Ryan arrived I did another pre-flight check and when I was doing that, another helicopter arrived, about a quarter mile away, this time. It was a blue and white commercial-looking craft but, of course, Vaderland Sekurity won‘t paint most of their choppers black any more, apparently because too many of us get p!$$ed at the sight of those travesties. Reminds me of a Persian refugee friend’s tale of how Khomeini’s (London’s) secret police quit wearing uniforms when they were out rounding up all those thousands of ‘enemy of the state’ families, KGB(Vaderland Sekurity/FBI)-style, because snipers of conscience were taking too many of those bloodthirsty dandies out. That second visit was, at least for me, more obviously on our account because when the chopper was even with our house he flew off in another direction. My aircraft’s motor had gotten cold and I probably flooded it, so we went to lunch while I put the electric blanket over the motor cowling. I bought a choke kit and will install it later this spring. It lets you adjust the fuel/air mix when the momtor starts to overheat, as in a long climb or when the air suddenly gets warmer (thinner) so you can manage the cylinder head temps better in flight. These aluminum, two-cycle motors need a lot of attention.

Flying safely is a lot harder to learn than I imagined but I’m getting it. I still can’t figure out why almost nobody is flying, any more, especially ultralights, which were wildly popular before ten years or so ago. It’s easier to learn to fly the simpler ultrlights but mine is more like a Big People airplane, so goes a little faster. I really want to build a simpler one that flies real slow. Lots of regular pilots say that these are a lot more fun to fly than Cessnas. Mine is a lot more fun than the Cessna and Piper I was taking lessons in because you sort of ‘wear’ the smaller planes. I think we’re going to really enjoy our hang gliders, too. We’re looking forward to the lessons later in the spring or in early summer. I wonder if we can do something to destroy whatever protocols are being used to discourage everyone from flying. Remember when there were a lot more aircraft in the sky than the ubiquitous chemtrail jets and the smaller craft that the felonious feds and the Chinese/Russian military are driving?

The reason I’m particularly careful with my pre-flight checks is because I’m pretty sure that operatives of the FBI and/or some other criminal syndicate will routinely sabotage my aircraft in subtle or not-subtle ways, like undoing the elevator linkage behind the seat or partiallly cutting the control cables inside the fuselage. Last week one of those freaks let the air out of my back bicycle tire, as they sometimes did when we were in Florida. I think it’s their way of counting coup or something. Mean-spirited infants.

When we got back, an hour later, a storm was moving in and visibility was about to go away, but I wanted something on film so I started cranking the motor, again. This time, another helicopter flew directly over us at about five hundred feet altitude. It had a couple of round fixtures on each skid that were too big for wheels. Ryan filmed it with our new video camera. I still had trouble starting the motor–might have flooded it but Ryan felt sure it was because The Operators just didn’t want me to be in the air, maybe because of the storm, which arrived about five minutes later.

We hadn’t seen a helicopter within a couple of miles of our home for the past few years, ever since I posted a specific notice that any helicopter that flew within range of us was going to get treated with a crossbow bolt and a roll of surveyor tape. It’s a humane way to bring down a helicopter because at that altitude (below 300 feet or so) the surveyor tape would slow the rotor gradually enough for a pilot to put the craft down in a controlled way. We don’t want to gratuitously kill anyone, of course; not even the monstrous operatives on those choppers. The pilots and crew are usually clueless, I think, or misguided. I wonder when the time will arrive when even the most blindly patriotic soldier or cop will finally figure out that we’ve lost our national sovereignty, first to London, then more lately and more completely to Beijing.

The next day, in Dooney’s chatroom, the psychics graciously checked out those choppers and they said that they saw uniformed Chinese in them and that they were plenty sore at being ordered to beam my plane, since it’s so cute and is obviously not a threat to anyone. I think their position might be similar to one of these new , Patriot-Acting, shaved-head, battle-geared, black-garbed, jackbooted Gestapo local cops being ordered to steal a teddy bear from a toddler or push an old guy in a wheelchair down some stairs. On second thought, these new American Gestapo cops obviously live to do stuff like that but you probably get my meaning.

Carol and I first got physically, psychically and electronically assaulted by the Chinese military soon after we got to Florida in the fall of 05, which was about a year after the psychics saw Baron Greenspan personally giving what little remained of the US Treasury (Federal Reserve Bank of New York) gold to China on Guam. Maybe he carried all of it to them in his vest pocket Cool

I was hoping that these Chinese military freaks were trying to molest me on account of all the billions of dollars worth of irreparable damage I’m going to do to their mountain top death ray arrays pretty soon Cool but I’m a hopeless romantic.

~Don

Don Croft
06 Apr 2008 10:16
Subject: Re: My First Helicopter Attacks!
I got the parts together for an orgonite cloudbuster with Succor Punch for the plane. I’ll attach this scaled-down device to the wing struts and will routinely fly directly at any helicopter or fed/Chinese plane that shows up in the sky, just in case Cool though of course I won’t risk collision. My guess is that this is going to make the operatives as uncomfortable and deeply anxious as our cloudbuster in the car obviously does to the rolling CIA/FBI surveillors and their predatory psychic passengers/directors when we’re on our road trips Wink

You ought to try that on your gifting expeditions! Just point a scaled down CB out the back window or the front windshield The feds who tail you will drive erratically and the bald, New-Gestapo cops assigned to report your position will desperately have to find a donut or a toilet.

~Don