My Latest Work in Migingo and Ugingo

It’s with a greater surprise to see the greater improvement in the twine dry Islands in the middle of Lake Victoria. In fact I was there yesterday and what I have experience is quite life changing and good to be admired. The first thing that I noticed there is peace, in fat for the last months Migingo had been known as a place where peace could not be realized, in fact the police men and other army officers from our neighboring country Uganda had been causing greater havoc to our fishermen from Kenya even though this island is within our boarders. But now after our gifting campaign, people can now shake hand and great one another and I as very much happy for that.
Another thing which emphatically impressed me there was the high production of fish both small and big tilapiasCool. Really the fishing production have even tripled the number something which made the Islands to overpopulate by the big number of the fishermen. I got several fishermen from Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and even some from the DRC. I got a good time to sit some of them down trying to sensitize them on the important of the orgonite and more so, on the fishing production. I even told them that orgonite can be used as one of the prime tool for poverty eradication tool in the sense that when used it can change the economic status of a given area, by increasing the production.

On the health circle I have found people improving, because the zappers which we had taken there three month ago have done what none could imagine, previously there was several case of infants miscarry just because of the venereal disease because controlling it had been very hard for the distance to be covered so as to reach the good health supportive facility. But now after adoption to the use of zappers now such cases have gone down. Not only on children, had even adults also benefited much from the zappers. Now sicknesses like pneumonia, malaria, typhoid can be easily controlled.Smile
More to add is to appreciate the invention and supportive friends who had stood firm with the Kikundi in monitoring the success and the improving of the work as led by veteran Don and Carol Croft. In fact since then they had form a network where other supportive friends like Frode, Laurent, Habib among others have also proved their concern and supportive ability to safe guard and to encourage the Kikundi for the stability of the project which is humanitarian based project. May God stand firm with them give them long life and a giant heart for that life supportive vision.

Chris!

Today i got some report from Migingo and Ugingo which encouraged me on the progress that they had encountered through my gifting mission there. Really they are very happy and i know soon and very soon i will be there again for a proper reinforcement.

Chris

The result from Migingo and Ugingo ia very much life changing and encouraging. The only thing which this mission is appealing for is more orgonite that can meet that demand and the expectation of the people. Chris is also planning to go to Malawi on Sunday; he will be taking his flight from Kisumu airport. So I duly trust all is going to work well. We managed to get for him some good number of the orgonite for that mission.

Mrs. O

It’s my joy to hear that now the pyramid Migingo which had been very difficult for fishermen to anchor their boats fishermen is now accessible fishermen have started to experiences some hopes. For even birds of late can fly and perch there, at times they can even nest there. This bring to me hope that the bilo orgonite is very powerful and can bring a lot of changes when toasted well and be given a chance to effect the wrong weather, spirits and the jujus. This time am planning to take a whole box full of bilo there and in return I believe that greater change are going to be realized and even fishermen are going to have a good and conducive for landing and for doing different activities.

I got some fishermen from Rwanda who confessed that they had known the orgonite from some guys from one of the beaches in Uganda. They told me that they knew the power in the orgonite and they even told me that the work that the orgonite does is very hard to be comprehend by a natural mind, in other words they say to me that the power in the orgonite is unique. It’s my prayers that if all go well I will have to travel to Rwanda and see how I can mobilize big number and propagate orgonite in a large number so as to change even the climate of the area. Rwanda being an area which had suffered much in the hands of the tyrannical leadership of the worst people (the genocide of 1994) the land needs to be orgonize so as to heal the people of the land physiologically.

Chris