My Response To An E-mail

hi Katt and yes Your right extremely busy but wanted to respond to You as yes We All get attacked all the time! quite often attacks come through Our loved ones, Who are not even aware that They are
being manipulated by the DARKSIDERS … the best way for You to respond is to attack back with Love directed through Your Heart aimed right back to where the attacks originated…
this is what We Etheric Warriors refer to as blasting or boosting… if someOne is working for the good a blast will feel uplifting and is welcomed on the oither hand when THEY are working for the BAD side it is a most uncomfortable feeling… THEY do not know the feeling of love and can only live in a low frequency of hate, fear DOR and death not to mention drought!
the best advice You can get on blasting is available from donebyDooney.com http://www.donebydooney.com/bo……sting.html

My proof of absolute worldwide MIND CONTROL is the PAPER dollars, yen, won, euros etc used for MONEY these days but not much longer iMho…. if You have any or know anyone Who does do
them a favor and tell them to buy physical silver bullion and keep it in Their possession asap as the PAPER is burning and won’t last much longer! the beauty of all this is that when the BANKSTERS aka ROTHSCHILDS scam is up and can no longer be perpetrated on earth, We will receive free energy [Image Can Not Be Found]

take care
:Gare:

Hello there!
my name is katt, i got your email address from the emails that fill my box daily of fellow lovers of humanity…i beleive you are familiar with B…… H…, whom i am currently communicating with. ive been reading the updates from you and the emails between you and others on the email list, and i really cant tell you how much it means to this little girl here in brooklyn, all the work i can see your doing, putting your all into orgone.
i noticed you said something about psycic attack? Id just like to know how its making you feel. im quite convinced im not THAT paranoid, and that my recent innundation of panic attacks are from more than just being too spacey, or me getting over excited about this whole situation, globally. I definitely feel an outside force effecting me, although its unexplainable and unrelateable to anything ive ever felt from any human, object, crystal, or location. It comes and goes. Its gotten worse since i started collecting ground samples and having them analyzed and since my awareness has been lifted some onto many, many subjects of interest in this multi faceted, nation wide, brain washing project thats going on. A lot of things seem to be webbing together,data, facts,eye witness accounts and so on. It felt at one point like something was saying “let go, drop it all, and the attacks will go away. Just leave it alone, its not worth it, and whats more theres nothing to even look at!”…i knew something outside was getting to me.
i guess what im getting at, is have you ever felt those thoughts? as if they arent your own and they feel alien.
well, anyway, i wont take up too much of your time, your probably super busy!
Keep the positivity flowing!
Earth and Sky!
Katt