My Website Tuzapper.es Has Been Hacked

Right before my arrival from the North gifting trip my Blog site from orgonita.eu was hacked and deleted. Now they have deleted some folders from my Terminator zapper website http://www.tuzapper.es and also have added a folder by the name of ¨fran¨ which probably contains invisible folders and i cannot delete since i have no permissions for it.

of course the server provider piensasolutions.com is doing a heck of a job protecting my sites lol

This adds up to the electronic harrasment, last night i sucssesfully woke up from my slumber and gave it all back to them, hope they enjoyed it, it stopped for me so it worked.

fran

Tbanks a lot for posting this, Fran. A lot of the Europeans, here, understand how badly you sabotaged the ‘Global Warmng’ effort by the corporate order to turn Spain into a showcase desert.

What I know, thanks to our personal correspondence, is that since then there are several internet campaigns to discredit orgonite in Spain. Disabling your blogsite is no doubt part of this agenda because they can’t afford to let people read it when you’re ‘answering back’ to these attacks online.

Capt Azti as agreed to host your sites on my server, which he’s masterfully keeping out of reach of the CIA, NSA and MI6. Some of our readers might not know that this forum was destroyed several times in the years before Azti took this on in July 2009. That’s why there are no posts older than 2007, here. This forum has been active since August 2004.

I mentioned in another post that the power of utterance is boosted by the internet beyond what was ever possible, before. So even though this website is quite obscure our reports are having profound positive effects, even when we’re under verbal assault by the world’s cleverest slanderers.

Francisco buys a lot of zappers

from us or the European market and last month the smelly, predatory tax trolls simply refused to let him have one of those packages until he gave them a receipt from me. They have been stealing money from his bank account ever since his Bay of Biscay success. He got the next package without a fuss and that was right after he posted the above. I don’t yet know whether he was required to produce a receipt from me for that one. No Customs agency on the planet has ever required a receipt from me to a zapper distributor, before–another evidence of timing in this case.

If they were more than just parasites they’d just clean him out and throw him in prison, as they used to do every day to people before the internet made it harder for them. This is actually an advantage that we have and I think it’s similar to how Ai Wei Wei in China has managed to remain free and to speak freely via Twitter.

I think that one reason an obscure forum can produce such far-reaching effects is that our audience are largely or even mostly self-starters; people who are willing to examine reality independently and to hold ourselves accountable for using this information to improve our world. For every one of us there are probably ten thousand Pajama People, many of whom may read these postings but lack the character to do anything with the information. They don’t really matter, frankly; the tiny number of self-starters do matter and we have the easy ability to move our species toward a proper destiny, which does not include the unseen influence of ancient parasites.

Fran spent seven years in India, studying yoga so he’s in a special position to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of the substance of that area’s spiritual legacy . We have a lot of fun exposing Tavistock’s putrid but pervasive ‘spirituality’ (theosophy), here [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Not many people have noticed that MI6’s mass murder event in Spain (they blew up a train in 2004 if I’m not mistaken about the date) failed to terrorize that country into supporting the Babylonian (London) terrorists’ War on Terror. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Spain actually refused to join their next mass murder campaign in the Mideast–good for you, Spain!

~Don