National etheric cord

In light of the recent discussions on secessions, I thought it good to post about an experience I had that I haven’t posted about yet, in relation to this thread.

I did more work there earlier this year, and a dark-green helicopter showed up twice and flew very low, beamed my stomach on the second fly-by. Everything that happened in the etheric world was on an epic scale. A massive etheric cord came loose from the capital and went back to what I simply think of as the mega-parasite (the EU, IMF and all those organizations).

That’s probably not the only one, I’m thinking these etheric cords exist for other countries too (and provinces, states). Something to ponder for psychics and gifters alike.

Thank you Frode for that precious report, I think you are on the right track.

I hope some of the people here who do large scale energy follow up on this. If we can get independent confirmations, Frode might have just found a new way to help this planet get free from parasitism.

I think potentially so, Carlos.

I had the flu in the previous week, sleeping on the sofa. Then the body is out of wack, and they will use any opportunity for attack. I felt I had the world’s attention from those unseemly influences. Concerted attacks from the triads, yakuza, russians, brits, top level us factions, satanists and vrils. And something with the UN and concerned asian diplomats. Some nazi type doctors trying to do work on me. Previous week before that, an attempt to kidnap me with their teleport stuff from some military group. Also local attempts.

It was a very odd and intense experience and what they were doing was highly irresponsible (I’m just one human being after all), and in the end I think they weakened their own connections between these various groups. Good news for me, I hate them ganging up on me like that. This is something that can be checked by other psychics.

I’m pretty naive, I keep posting about earth pipe gridding and sharing ideas on this obscure forum, and then I get blindsided by the assaults (as always massive protection comes into play, and it is played in the advantage of freeing us further from tyranny. Goes to show this forum is a crucial place, despite its obscurity.

I feel the air has gone out of the balloon with posting about the cord, I dont feel the pressure anymore (just today I used a powerwand to work some dark energy source they levelled at me, and I think it is all better now.)

Frode and I have been speculating on the origin of something that’s popularly known as Jante’s Law, which is essentially a programmed behavioral response that’s based on guilt/shame, a sense of personal disempowerment and fear of resisting ‘authority.’ His best reckoning is that it was instituted when the Vikings converted to Christianity around 1000AD. I speculated on Byzantium’s perhaps key role in this. The institutionalized historians studiously ignore Byzantium in favor of Rome, but the more history I read, the more convinced I’ve become that Rome was always a secondary power to Byzantium and certainly no more devious or destructive.

Since the Old Parasite already had a history of such control of the masses it just fits a repeated pattern. The more fed up humanity becomes with the rule of parasites, though, the harder it has been for the Old Parasite to maintain this sort of control and maybe that’s why there are now so many secession movements in the world. Since they rely on excessive and growing centralization of power this seems like a natural and healthy response to me. I haven’t heard of anyone advocating violence in this process, either.

Thanks for posting your personal obervations, too, because these subjective impressions are qutie consistent among those of us who are similarly committed to this work. Nobody’s calling us crazy for expressing them, please note Cool.

~Don