Nazi ('Neocon') America's Site 911 in Israel

Thanks, Jean Terry, for sending me this link:

http://www.redicecreations.com……p?id=22991

I’ve never heard from anyone in Israel who is gifting, though I assume that people there are just afraid of web surveillance, like the Chinese are. I hope one of them will get over to this location and earthpipe it! I could ask Carol to take a peek and see if it’s a legitimate horror, also can later ask her to check from time to time to see if someone has taken care of it with earthpipes. If you’re also a psychic with your head completely screwed on you can do the same, of course.

I think the article is legitimate, though some of the featured speakers on the roster in the upper right corner of the site seem a little dicey to me. I’m only offering this caveat so our readers won’t assume I’m promoting the website. As you may know, we often get wonderful battlefield intel from disinformation websites.

~Don

Interesting link.
I am personally aware of one person in Israel whom I have sent some 100 TBs to gift around the Golan heights. But generally activity there isn’t exactly vibrant there in our sense. They seem to all be very reluctant to see Israel’s negative role in the region with clear eyes and take on the military / Mossad establishment with some proactive gifting of the “pertinent” sites. Instead they love to speak of ley lines and such…
Better than nothing though.
I would have wished to get orgonite into Syria before it was shot to pieces by the NATO sponsored jihadists.
Georg

Thanks, Georg–very good to know!

In the first years of this movement I heard from quite a few American militia guys and they were checking to see if I was a real person, instead of some NSA liar, when they asked about orgonite disabling the death towers [Image Can Not Be Found] so I’m pretty sure most of them got busy after that.

Lots of Israeli Jews are sick of this Nazi regime in Tel Aviv but, unlike you and I, they have essentially no free speech there on account of the eagerness of the MOSSADomites to murder Jewish citizenry, there. It really is just like China, that way.

Our readers might be interested to know that when Georg and I went to Uganda in December, 2003 we landed at Entebbe Airport outside of Kampala. Israel built that big airport in exchange for topsoil, which I bet came from that very site. Uganda’s volcanic soil is quite rich and very, very deep. [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don