Need Help - I have been under etheric attacks

Hi friends!
I know I have been under etheric attacks…I have conquered too much kms [Image Can Not Be Found];
So I have tremendous pain on my left shoulder, the joint can not almost moving, and also in the right elbow. I had a session with Dooney and she found an etheric knife between my left shoulder and the neck, on my back.
I have to say that I do not feel drained in my overall energy, but it simply hurts too much!! I can not even take something heavy and I feel like an old man… [Image Can Not Be Found]
Dooney removed the knife and I felt better immediately, but now is again full pain! I ground myself regularly, but no improvements for shoulders and elbows. IO have tried the zapper and I slept with the Andy PW under my shoulder, but I had only slighty improvemets…
It seems that something in my joints have been damaged.
I know they punished me in the right elbow…I flipped so many TBs … [Image Can Not Be Found] But I have still a huge amount of TBs to flip dear PARASITES!
So what I can do?
I have to be in few weeks again top fit!

During the lasts three nights I could not sleep because towards midnight I felt a big nervous energy inside me. It makes me feel like an hysterical, I have to move my legs and arms otherwise I feel overcome from it. So I wake up and wait 1 h on the couch. This has already happended before I knew about Orgonite.
But when I woke up 2-3 nights ago I saw in the sky big HAARP clouds. I do not know if it has something to do with this.

I only need and advice for my joint pain. It really hurt and limit me. I do not want to go to MDs. LAst time I was by a MD was 3 years ago.
Thanks

For joint pain the best is DMSO! also magnets are great. You can buy dmso online and some health food stores as well. They are the best. Good luck! Go on you tube and watch: 60 minutes story on dmso

Be careful with DMSO. IIRC, it breaks down the skins protections and whatever its mixed with (or what might already be on your skin) easily gets into your system.

Arnica Montana gel, a holistic remedy available in most good health food stores (at least here in the US) is pretty amazing stuff and completely safe. Tree guy was at my next door neighbors. Was talking to him and he was complaining how this job is damaging his shoulder (this wasn’t a psi attack). I came out with a tube of the stuff and had him rub some on the area. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. Talked to him for about 15-20 minutes and then looked at him and asked him how his shoulder was. He looks perplexed, moves his arm/shoulder around and looks back at me and said the pain is completely gone. Like I said, good stuff!

Though I don’t like taking drugs, even over the counter ones, I broke down and took a couple Advils for a few nights to see if it would help. It did make a major improvement but the issues came right back once I stopped taking them. ARGH!

Yes I have had the same joint pain and pains down my arms. Others have also. Its a form of psi attack.

Yes I’m sure it causes some joint damage but it might be that its making something you already have worse. They can only seem to go after weak spots. Did you ever tweak that shoulder?

I’m getting hit with some kind of low frequency vibration that some nights makes it feel like my bed is vibrating. I’ll go to bed with my shoulder/arm being fine and wake up with it aching so whatever it is, its agitating the joints/muscles. It doesn’t seem to be radionics but the weird part is, it seems to be isolated to mostly just the bedroom and even with turning all the AC power off in the house (main breaker), its still there so its definitely coming from outside the home.

Orgonite seems to have no effect on this. The zapper seems not to help any either. A heating pad can help relieve the joint soreness and loosen the arm back up if its stiff but its only a temporary fix. And no, it sure isn’t pleasant.

Try sleeping in a different room in your place if possible to see if the issue lessens or goes away. That’d be a pretty sure sign that they’re hitting your bedroom with something.

Somehow I think this is related to the ringing a lot of us have in our left ears only. All part of whatever it is they’re hitting us with.

We’ll eventually figure it out.

As far as the not sleeping, try taking melatonin capsules as a suggestion. Something around 3mg would be a good place to start. Its safe – something your body makes to help you get sleepy which the body makes less and less of as we get older (why old people have such trouble sleeping – at least one of the causes). It will take about an hour and you’ll start to yawn and feel tired. It doesn’t drug you up but just makes you sleepy. You will get a very natural, rested sleep for 6-8 hours. If you buy the pills, do not buy time released and don’t get any that have anything else other than melatonin in it. They add other “synergistics” like vitamin B6 but these seem counter-intuitive to me because they can actually wake you up. Do me. Buy plain old melatonin capsules – cheapest ones you can find and you’re good to go.

If you’re energy sensitive, HAARP can indeed affect you. It could be them hitting you with something also to disturb your sleep. Sleep deprivation is a pretty standard tool of theirs to keep you feeling lousy and beyond feeling tired I think I know why it leaves you in this state. I read recently that the body needs human growth hormone to heal damage. It apparently ONLY manufactures it while were in REM sleep (dreamstate). Disturb someones sleep where they don’t get much REM sleep and their body is always at a disadvantage. Sleep is VERY important.

Gene

Don’t forget good old vitamins and minerals. IMO they help a lot with the etheric body as well as physical. Personally I sleep better when I take vitamins. Should be bought at a reputed health food shop and do not settle for the “recommended daily” dosages (far too tiny).

Kristian

Orgonite seems to have no effect on this. The zapper seems not to help any either.

with many friends we have some such effetcs once in a while but it doesn’t seem to be attacks or anything bad, feels more like it’s the earth energy increasing heavily and thus it sometimes is unpleasant to get used to it. I have sometimes sleepless nights but it’s never for that long and always comes in waves… like never for one year and then suddenly one entire week I can’t seem to find any sleep [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Michelle,
here we always get zapped (the not so nice way). We get the buzzing all the time and sometimes the pains. We just moved from one house to another in the same area.
As for the electric & buzzing definately was felt stronger in the bedroom of our last house as compared to other rooms in that house which tells mes someone is targeting us. We have been trying our best to understand and stop this gifting all around us.
The buzzing has come down much after moving from the house and possibly making a 108 at the same time. We feel our website sabotage has gone down with it for sure but still judging our expereince with it.

I also related my sleepless electrical nights to Haarp activity. Every single time i looked out when it happened there was a HAarped sky at night.
I think you have done well if is an etheric attack to get help from dooney and continue grounding-boosting. As for the physical, Yolanda uses a heating Pad for when it is block and brings some relief.

There are 2 things i can recommend you for pain & sleeping well and in Austria you might be able to find. They are ayurvedic medicines (herbal) and very effective.

For the pain you have an amazing combination of oil which is called MURIVENNA OIL, good for bones, muscles and nerves. If you warm it before applying it will increase its effectiveness. If you mix this Oil with PURE CAMPHOR OIL you get a double boost for the pain. There ´s this brand called ARYA VAIDYA SALA but that depends on an importer in Austria. It is from Kerala in South india and probably the best, purest there is.

For Sleeping better you have ASHWAGANDA that can be found in capsules by the HIMALAYA COMPANY which seems to penetrate the foregin markets better. They are strong and with 2 you have enough. If you take them for too long the body gets use to them and need to rest ´do. They are also good for menstrual pains and any pain in general.

get better so you can add many more km ;-d

fran