Need Some Boosting Too!

Since I started gifting i’ve been atacked every night. So far, i’ve managed to neutralize the with orgonite, succor punch and gemstones. But they just kept increasing the attack power, and now are attacking many times during the day.

My guts keep pulsing at regular rates, at very especific spots, wich causes pain and damage. So far they have been targeting mainly my bowels. Last week they managed to cause me some minor bleeding on the my small intestine. I’m not very worried about it, the pain is bearable and since I zap myself frequently, an infection is very unlikely. I’ve also been able to recover myself fast.

This week they are also hitting me hard. I guess they are hurting my spleen, but sometimes I feel some light heart pain too. I know I dont have heart problems, and I don’t want to let them cause me one! The last 3 nights, from sunday to today, have been poorly slept as I have to boost them constantly. Wheter i’m an inefficient booster, or i’m just overwhelmed is hard to say, but I’m fighting back anyway. But no matter how much I boost, they just keep coming. I’m also using a black candle against it since monday, but i’m not sure how eficiently it’s working.

It seens to be a ritual based attack. Usualy the intensity varies along the week, peaking between sunday and tuesday, and them diminishing for the rest of the week, until it cycles again. It also goes stronger when I lay down to sleep or sit for long times. I’m boosting them as hard as I can, but I would like very much some boosting and/or some blasting for the cocksuckers attacking me. I wonder how many cowards they have to rally in order to hurt me. The worst part is usualy between 22:00 and 4:00 (-3 GMT).

Also, I’ll stay offline for the next 4 days, as its hollyday and the college’s library, were I access the net will be closed, so any help during this time is welcome.

EDIT: Thanks for anyone who read this post. Things are much better now. I’m still strugling with them, but having a PW makes things a lot easier [Image Can Not Be Found]