New anti-orgonite campaign in Hellas (Greece)

I started making orgonite in 2005 and since then I have witnessed and dealt with many assaults against orgonite. In Hellas, these attacks are taking place mainly via the internet but there is a rather peculiar situation going on here. Many of those who write things against orgonite had previously tried to make money out of it. Once they realized the orgonite business won’t get them rich, they turned against it. The phenomenon is very common and the result is that people who would like to benefit from orgonite are getting confused and sceptical about it.

The assaults are mainly scaremongering texts, many of which are explanatory texts coming from my website and being republished after they have been altered and manipulated in a way that the whole meaning is changed.

Right now we are in the beginning of a new tsunami of assaults against orgonite in Hellas, so I would like to ask for your intel and support.

Thanks folks! ;)

If the people who write these bad/scaremongering texts do it on public blog websites etc. Put a small copyright notice at the end of each of your pages, don’t make it big or too visible, not to let your visitors think you’re trying to copyright everything for marketing etc.

But put a tiny notice somewhere, then you can contact the complaint department of the shared blog hosting websites etc. and tell them someone copied/used/modified some of your copyrighted content. They will prefer to take it down instead of arguing with you, you can remove a lot of these plagiarised texts from the internet quickly Laugh Sometimes copyright laws work in our favour Laugh

Thank you Braikar! Laugh

I’ve already done all of that and here is the thing. Some of the websites took it down and some of them didn’t. It is actually a very good advice and I will continue with this tactic that you’re suggesting. Wink

The only problem is that psychopathy spreads like wildfire and I have to dedicate a lot of my time in this… As you see, I can’t possibly chase around every psychopath that tries to get some attention by assaulting orgonite because this would be a full time job. Confused

Also, ignoring them has been proved useful but this works well only in some cases. When you deal with attention freaks, ignoring them is a good tactic. But when you have to do with really crazy people or sewer rats then it gets more complicated…