New Gifter's Questions--via An Agency Faker Forum

Don Croft
28 Sep 2008 04:12
Subject: New Gifter’s Questions–via an agency faker forum
Don,

Thanks for the early direction….I am well on my way. large order from gladys to arrive tomorrow – i am just focused on the work and so far so good… working on balancing my energy, opening and grounding as I feel I am shedding the paraketh, lifting the veil… its accelerating quickly but there is still some static/blocks i am contending with that interferes at times………

my deal is i respect your work and your forum is closed to new guests, i occassionally have questions and perhaps i will just email you when i do… (or if your inundated perhaps one of the other moderators if you prefer?)

I’VE ENCOURAGED THE CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS FORUM TO PROVIDE CONTACT INFO AND MANY OF THEM HAVE WEBSITES AT THE LOWER RIGHT MARGIN OF THIS FORUM’S HOMEPAGE, BY THE WAY. I THINK THAT ABOUT HALF THE CONTRIBUTORS ANSWER QUESTIONS IN EMAIL. DAN IN BALI HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT A LOT OF HIS INFORMATIVE WEBSITE WAS TRANSLATED INTO INDONESIAN AND SOME PEOPLE IN JAKARTA ARE GETTING BUSY WITH ORGONITE, NOW. THIS SORT OF SPONTANEOUS NETWORKING IS HAPPENING MORE AND MORE.

Question 1: form question
I have a question, I know you get alot of emails so this is just relating to forums- i have experienced some strange editing and wierdness in emails and deleted postings on [a high-profile orgonite faker forum]. I was unable to join the ethericwarrior site as it said that function was disabled so I happened on that other site and really liked it at first, excited about the work, and now i smell something strange… can you deny or confirm? I am getting advice and creating my gifting target plan and I just dont want to be misled or participating in a fear based community forum, i still have holes and may be susceptable to getting off track if i am not careful. Are my perceptions correct in your opinion? dumb question i guess, i already sense it

I GENERALLY REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING SPECIFIC WEBSITES WHEN I ASK PEOPLE TO CONSIDER ABANDONING AGENCY-SPONSORED FORUMS, WHICH ARE ESSENTIALLY TRAPS FOR THE INCREDULOUS. IT’S NATURAL TO ASSUME THAT JOINING A FORUM WILL LEAD TO BEING MORE INFORMED BUT, REALLY, THIS IS USUALLY NOT SO BECAUSE THE CIA AND MI6 HAVE A LITERAL ARMY OF AGENTS SABOTEURS WHO PROWL THE INTERNET AND JOIN EVERY FORUM WHEN THEY’RE ABLE TO.

THE FAKER FORUMS AND VENDORS ARE FAVORED BY SEARCH ENGINES, SO NEWCOMERS GENERALLY GO THERE, FIRST. THE APPARENT INTENTION IS TO DISCREDIT US BY ALLEGED ASSOCIATION. THERE ARE ALSO NOW TWO SLANDER WEBSITES DIRECTED AT CAROL AND I: AN MI6 ONE IN AUSTRALIA AND A CIA ONE IN THE USA. BUT IF YOU DO A SEARCH ON OUR NAMES YOU’LL MAINLY FIND GOOD STUFF, SO THE DECK ISN’T STACKED ENTIRELY IN THEIR FAVOR, OTHERWISE.

IF ANY OF THE VENDORS LISTED ON THIS FORUM WERE TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS AS BADLY AS THE FAKER VENDORS REGULARLY DO, THEY’D GO OUT OF BUSINESS BUT NOTICE THAT THE FAKERS STAY IN BUSINESS IN SPITE OF SELLING GRISLY ITEMS AND BEING RUDE TO CUSTOMERS. THE LATTER IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF THEY’RE EARNING A LIVING FROM OTHER SOURCES BUT THEY’RE FINALLY BEING EXPOSED, I NOTICE. THE MARKET ULTIMATELY RULES.

SIMPLY STATED, THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE TIME TO CONDUCT ANY OPEN-MEMBERSHIP FORUM ARE PROFESSIONALS: PEOPLE WHO ARE PAID BY THE CIA OR MI6 TO RUN THOSE OPERATIONS. MANY OF THE LARGER FORUMS ARE OBVIOUSLY OPERATED BY GROUPS OF THESE AGENTS. YOU NOTICE A PECKING ORDER ONN THESE FORUMS: A FEW PAID AGENTS WHO CONTROL A GREEK CHORUS OF BRAIN POLICE, THE LATTER BEING MONARCH OR TAVISTOCK PROGRAMMED DRONES WHO LACK CHARACTER BUT MAKE A LOT OF NOISE AND LITERALLY ACT IN PACKS. THE DESIGNED PURPOSE OF THESE DRONES’ OMNIPRESENCE IN ALL HUMAN INSTITUTIONS, NOW, IS APPARENTLY TO PERSUADE US THAT HUMANITY ARE DEGRADED AND INCAPABLE OF SELF-DISCIPLINE OR RATIONAL THOUGHT. IT WAS DIFFICULT TO CREATE A FORUM WITHOUT ANY OF THESE AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE BUT THE EFFORT PAID OFF, AS YOU CAN SEE.

OUR ATTEMPT TO COMPENSATE FOR NOT BEING PHYSICALLY ABLE TO CONDUCT AN OPEN-MEMBERSHIP FORUM UNDER THESE UNHAPPY CIRCUMSTANCES HAS BEEN TO PROVIDE AS MANY REPUTABLE SOURCES AND AS MUCH USABLE INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE FOR OUR READERS. THIS USUALLY PAYS OFF, AS MANY OF THE REPORTS FROM SELF-STARTERS AROUND THE WORLD THAT WE’VE SHARED ARE INDICATING. I INVITE PEOPLE TO CONSIDER THAT CONSORTING WITH PARASITES AND DISENGENUOUS CHEST POUNDERS IS NEVER PRODUCTIVE BECAUSE IT HAS THE DESIGNED PURPOSE OF SLAMMING THE DOOR ON ONE’S OWN FINER INTUITIVE PROMPTINGS IN FAVOR OF ARBITRARY AUTHORITY, PONTIFIICATING AND OTHER, SOMETIMES-SUBTLE, CHICANERY. MANY OR MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO POST ON THIS FORUM CAME TO US THROUGH THAT WRINGER AND IT’S NEVER PAINLESS, UNFORTUNATELY.

THE UPSIDE IS THAT THE EXPERIENCE MAKES US LESS TOLERANT OF THE WAY THAT THE OLD WORLD ORDER RUNS ALL OF ITS INSTITUTIONS: GOVERNMENT, ACADEMIC, ECCLESIASTICAL, LEGAL, CORP0RATE, AD NAUSEUM.

Question 2: gifting question – biggest question
I have targeted a LARGE complex of huge towers in the west hills above my house in [ortland. creepy now that I can see, the area is loaded with at least 10 HUGE towers in a 1 mile radius, my question now is about how to best get these huge tower complexes in, i am going to make as many TB’s as I can afford to make (I think i can pull off 30-40 this month, twice that next month) I just need to know how many to put around these HUGE tower complexes – i know the radius is approximately 1/4 mile from what I have read, but there are at least 15 HUGE red/white towers in a mile radius so its a huge first target… plus there are water storage facilities, qwest, and tons of these wierd little white pointy transmitters on all the poles in the area (cameras on buildings and on the lights and electric poles) the area is less than a mile from my house and it is INUNDATED. I intend to blast the entire complex into submission……. I know I can get in to the complexes (I scouted them out today) but I really dont know how many to put around these complexes to be effective. do i hit them hard one tower at a time or just spread them out a little at each one and then keep returning until the area is neutralized? thanks for any advice you can offer, if not I will certainly figure it out myself. just want to make each tb count……

THIS IS A LOT SIMPLER THAN MANY PEOPLE REALIZE: GENERALLY, ONE ORDINARY TOWERBUSTER PER TOWER IS THE WORKABLE RULE AND, WHEN IN DOUBT OR IF YOU THINK THE FEDS WILL HUNT VERY HARD FOR THEM, JUST TOSS MORE. HHGS SIMPLY ENABLE ONE TO DO MORE WITHH LESS ORGONITE BUT I’M NOT AWARE THAT THERE ARE ANY RELIABLE RULES FOR THAT–IT’S RATHER SOMETHING ONE DEVELOPS A FEEL FOR WITH A LITTTLE EXPERIENCE AND/OR INSPIRATION. THE MORE WE CAN TUNE INTO OUR FINER INSTINCTS, THE BETTER WORK WE DO BUT THAT’S TRUE FOR ANY WORTHWHILE PURSUIT. THIS ISN’T JUST THE PURVIEW OF PSYCHICS OR ENERGY SENSITIVES, FORTUANTELY. IF IT WERE, THERE WOULD ONLY BE A FEW PEOPLE DOING THIS WORKK. THERE ARE MANY, MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DOING THIS AROUND THE WORLD.

A BIG TOWER COMPLEX IS A VERY GOOD START! CAROL AND I BUSTED THE BIGGEST HAARP ARRAY WE’D EVER SEEEN WITH JUST THREE ORDINARY HHGS THAT WERE APPROXIMATELY 12 OUNCES, APIECE, AND MADE WITH FUNKY MATERIALS. THERE WERE PROBABLY FIFTY TOWERS IIN THAT ARRAY, WHICH WAS CONVERTED FROM AN OLD SHORTWAVE BROADCAST ARRAY. SHORTWAVE HAS BEEN BROADCAST BY SATELLITES SINCE THE EARLY 199OS, SO ALL THE OLD ARRAYS WERE CHANGED TO WEATHER WEAPONS AND BEEFED UP EVEN MORE. BY NOW, IT’S PRUDENT TO DETERMINE WHETHER A PARTICULAR TOWER OR ARRAY HAS ALREADY BEEN GIFTED, THOUGH, IN ORDERR TO CONSERVE AMMUNITION. MOST GIFTERS DON’T POST PUBLIC NOTICES OR PARTICIPATE ON FORUMS, AFTER ALL.

Qusetion 3: hhg sticky situation
I made my first 2 major pieces last night, however i made them in martini glasses with a nice shape-- but not enough spray i guess so they are stuck. Can I get them out or just bury them in the glasses? break the glass? not sure what to do about it but they feel very strong. pics from cell phone attached but there are lovely violet glows and some interesting dolphin like images floating over the first glass in the shot ( made copper rings and was thinking of the dolphin rings as I was winding them, see them both? nice little affirmation) so i went all out with special pieces so I want to be sure i handle them properly since I was inexperienced with the non-stick spray issue…

THOSE ARE VERY PRETTY PIECES BUT SINCE I’M NOT PSYCHIC, THE MORE SUBTLE IMAGERY THAT MANY PEOPLE SEE CLEARLY IS USUALLY LOST ON ME. YOU APPARENTLY HAVE SOME PSI POTENTIAL THAT YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH ORGONITE IS NOW UNLOCKING–CONGRATULATIONS! IT’S PART OF THIS WONDERFUL NEW PARADIGM HUMANITY HAS ENTERED THAT ‘HARD SCIENCE’ PURSUITS OF SUBTLE ENERGY DYNAMICS AND RESEARCH BENEFITS FROM INVOLVING REPUTABLE PSYCHICS AND ENERGY SENSITIVES.

WE GENERALLY MAKE PRETTY STUFF FOR PERSONAL ENVIRONMENTS AND WHAT WE TOSS AT THE STINKWADS’ DEATHLY FIELD WEAPONRY IS POWERFUL, BUT IT’S PRETTY HOMELY-LOOKING.

THE EVIDENCE OF ELEMENTALS IN THE FIRST CLOUDBUSTER PHOTOS LOUIS ONDER SENT TO ME, ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO, WAS MORE OBVIOUS BECAUSE IN SOME THERE WERE DIAMOND-SHAPED ENTITIES ALL AROUND THE DEVICE AND ANOTHER HAD LITTLE COLORED GLOBES AROUND IT, ALL IN VARIOUS SIZES AND INTENSITIES. THE FIRST ‘BIG SECRET’ I MADE, ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT CAROL SAID A LITTLE ANDROMEDAN GAVE HER ( I SAW THEIR SHIPS NEAR US WHEN SHE WAS CONVERSING WITH THE LITTLE GUY, WHO WAS INVISIBLE TO ME) GLOWED WITH PRETTY, BRIGHT MAGENTA ENERGY FOR A MONTH OR SO BEFORE MY FIRST TRIP TO AFRICA.

I ADMIRE FOLKS WHO SEE STUFF LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT WAS PRETTY COOL FOR ME. MIRACLES ARE PERSONAL BY NATURE, THOUGH.

so those are my 3 long winded questions, thank you and carol (I LOVE MY HARMONIC PROTECTOR) have had incredible acceleration and clarity -experienced timelessnes while making pieces last night! too much to share but really need to be sure I am getting advice from the right people. i respect your work from my research so if you can just send a short reply or reference to someone else i woudl be appreciateive-- my intuition is good but things are happening so fast I need some verification…

I SUPPOSE THE ONLY WAY YOU’LL KNOW IF YOU’RE TALKING TO SINCERE PEOPLE IS TO COMPARE HOW YOU FEEL WITH THE FAKERS. WHEN TWO SINCERE PEOPLE INTERACT THERE’S USUALLY A LOT OF POSITIVE ENERGY PRODUCED FOR BOTH, FOR INSTANCE, AND WHEN WE DEAL WITH A FAKER THERE’S A NET LOSS OF ENERGY ON OUR PART. THE REALLY GOOD FAKERS KNOW HOW TO POSTPONE THE EVIDENCE OF THEIR ENERGY THEFT Cool

blessings,

Pamela

• does dooney still do chakra clearing sessions? I saw a reference from 2006 on your site but i would be interested in a little boost to my progress, and some methods or instruction on techniques when i hit static – will try pyramid method from carol tonight.

THAT’S SOMETHING YOU CAN ASK BY CONTACTING HER THROUGH DONEBYDOONEY.COM AND I BET IT’S SOMETHING YOU CAN EASILY LEARN TO DO ON YOUR OWN, PERHAPS WITH A LITTLE OF HER ONLINE COACHING.