New Island in Chesapeake Bay

I just received this from Liz in Colorado, who is a very good data miner:

http://www.mandatory.com/2012/07/04/the … e=1%3Ficid

Since the US Army has spent fourteen years creating this island maybe we ought to assume that it’s over an underground base. It’s a pretty good way to do something with all the dirt that’s brought up from underground, after all, and too many people are noticing that the ‘waste landfills’ are actually small mountains (ziggurats?) that can’t be accounted for with just garbage [Image Can Not Be Found]

In the South Idaho countryside, which is semi-desert, Carol and I found vast tracks of dumped earth, presumably from underground base construction some decades ago. Homestead Air Force Base, which is evidently mostly undergound and is NOT closed down, has a small mountain in the middle of it, though the area was originally a swamp. The little mountain of excavated soil from deep underground has a few weather weapons on top of it which we flipped in 2003. I think that they stopped digging like moles (leaving the excavated earth piled up nearby) back in the 90s when people started actually noticing things like that and discussing it. Now, the earth excavated for underground bases in South Florida is taken by train up north. There are many, many trains per day going up the coast, full of sand. We assume the white rock that Florida is made of is crushed into sand for export. Jeff McKinley pointed the trains out to us. He lives close to the main north/south tracks on Florida’s east coast.

Landfill ziggurats are appropriate, since the ancient corprorate order is essentially built on the excrement of the ages and they relish deadly orgone radiation: the energy of decay. Their traditional fondness for dungbeetles (scarabs) is a telling point.

I think it’s easy enough to go to that new island if one has a boat. A few earthpipes ought to ruin the underground fun, even if they’re dropped in the surrounding water from a boat. One more thing for Carol and I to do back east unless someone else wants to have the honor the pleasure, first.

Thanks, Liz.

~Don