Nice Confirmation for Busted Death Tower

Thats not untypical and it may be an indicator that nobody’s been flipping the death towers before you started, Kevin. Congratulations for the confirmation and I’m posting it anonymously on my forum, since that will encourage readers to understand this [Image Can Not Be Found]

If they’re looking on the tower for problems it probably means they’re too blind to consider that orgonite did it. I doubt they took the orgonite but more is always better–it’s never a waste to toss orgonite into the environment.

When you see Sylphs it means that the stratosphere, at least, is probably irreversibly positive. It’s a good barometer, so to speak, to measure our progress on the ground with the death towers and weather weaponry in the area.

Hey Don:
I recently gifted 2 towers near my office with TB’s and a few weeks later I noticed that both towers were being worked on by men utilizing large cranes. Whether or not I was responsible, who knows! Anyway, my question is, do I need to re-gift these towers and what kind of adjustments do they make when they work on them. Also, when gifting towers with small structures next to them, should I be burying the TB’s nearby or can htey just be scattered on the ground?
Thanks for your help.
Best,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats not untypical and it may be an indicator that nobody’s been flipping the death towers before you started, *******. Congratulations for the confirmation and I’m posting it anonymously on my forum, since that will encourage readers to understand this and to not write the confirmation off when they see it [Image Can Not Be Found]

If the workers are looking on the tower for problem it probably means they’re too blind to consider that orgonite on the ground caused it. I doubt they took the orgonite but more is always better–it’s never a waste to toss orgonite into the environment.

When you finally see Sylphs it means that the stratosphere, at least, is probably irreversibly positive. It’s a good barometer, so to speak, to measure our progress on the ground with the death towers and weather weaponry in the area.

~Don

"should I be burying the TB’s nearby or can htey just be scattered on the ground? "

That’s a question I get a lot from beginners! Sorry for barging in; I like to answer it properly: you can do whatever you want, Tb’s buried nearby or scattered around will both work. If they are lying on the ground, there are more probabilities for someone walking by to pick them up and take them away, or even clean up crews in cities. Hiding them is the best way to be sure they’ll stay there, when there is soil, burying is the best. When there are tons of abandoned uncared-for bushes, inside these bushes is a safe bet etc.
The issue is more about placing them in a way you’re sure they will remain there for a long time without ever being removed, that’s all [Image Can Not Be Found]

Just complementing the question, the TB can be put anywhere in a quarter of mile of distance from the death tower (400 meters), wich is about 8 city blocks of distance ( each city block having about 50 m) at max. The closer you put, the more eficienty it will work, but also the easier it will be to find it if the target is important enough to make them search for your gifts, which rarely happens anyway. So I usually use a safe distance of 2 blocks from the target, although the circunstances may change this. Hide it on bushes or broken holes in walls or pavement, building sites, toss it in flat rooftops and in water. Pick bushes that you will know wont be cared much for because overzealous gardeners can spot and remove gifts quickly. I will only bury it if I’m sure no one is watching, preferentialy in soft soil. If you toss it in the middle of tall grass of abandoned ground, for example, there will be no need for burying it. Do not delay near the gifting spot. If tossing more than one TB in the same area, choose diferent spots for each one, so you won’t lose it all if one is found. I usually like to aproach the target from multiple sides. As a general guideline, the harder to place a TB is, the harder it will be to someone to recover it, the only exception being water gifting, which is very easy to do [Image Can Not Be Found]