No Chatroom - EW chatroom is still not working properly

EW chatroom is still not working properly [Image Can Not Be Found]
and chatzy seems to be down too! [Image Can Not Be Found]

any suggestions? [Image Can Not Be Found]
Alternatives? [Image Can Not Be Found];

Axel, change EW chatroom settings to english first, then login with your EW username and password.
Or email me…

Hi friends, I also have problems to connect to the chatroom, it gives me “connessione sicura fallita”, which should be “failed connection” or something like that. So I can’t change the settings at all! I managed to connect to Ajax, but I never find people there [Image Can Not Be Found];
Then, Chatzy is still a mystery to me.

Vittorio

I will fix it this week. I promise.

Thanks, Captain–I think most folks don’t realize how many skilled volunteer hours you had put into saving ethericwarriors.com from extinction in recent months. If you had demanded payment it would have bankrupted me [Image Can Not Be Found] and I’m deeply grateful.

It was borderline comical how we managed to get our business done in the hacked EW chatroom on Sunday, supplemented by phone and email conversations and with psychics on separate continents but we sure did it. Toward the end of the long session, the fedetral hackers (corporate chatel) turned loose or lost control of Dooney’s chatroom access, where we all then shared some laughs at their owners’ expense.

Meanwhile the feds are still murdering innocents with aerosol poison around here and their media whores are inferring that it’s swine flu, though every diagnosed case of swine flu where we live is known to be non.-fatal [Image Can Not Be Found] just as the psychics foresaw for October, some months ago.

The poison evidently causes a very rapidly rising fever after ‘pneumonia-like symptoms’ suddenly show up. Remember when the hospitals filled up with ‘pneumonia-like’ cases when chemtrails became omnipresent in early 1999? This may indicate that the poison is breathed in rather than injected, as with an implant gun. I think the little implants can’t carry enough of the stuff to make you sick.

Carol reckons it’s the fever that’s kiilling folks (seems to take a couple of hours after symptoms start) because she was almost at the point of no return when the chatters came to the rescue, then her fever started to subsude. I was also poisoned, by the way, but a couple days later–probably when I was in a crowded area. I had a lower fever but was bedridden for a day. This hasn’t happened to me since seven years ago, when I was restrained during sleep and injected in teh left forearm with what seemed to be a radioacive poison. DB in Pasadena, Stanman in South Carolina and a couple other gifters were injected the same night, in the same way. We were also all marked on the chest (evidently with the needle) with a repeated runic symbol or the #7. Fortunately, we all used zappers so none of us were permanently harmed.

I feel better than I have in weeks, now, and my heart health is obviously a notch or two higher so I actually benefitted from the poison, strange to tell. Carol’s also showing signs of improved health already. We might credit the liver/colon detox regimen we’ve been on for a year. I’m going to ask around in LA and DAvid Wolfe’s next Do in a few weeks. A lot of those folks pay special attention to rational detox and the ones who were damaged by bioweaponry are obviously a lot better off for that. People who haven’t paid some attention to the quality of their diets and to colon/liver health may end up paying dearly if the feds increase their poisoning efforts in coming weeks. The corporate world order excels in designing and distributing poison, after all, and they seem pretty desperate now, so we might have a rough ride for a bit.

The aerosol poison murders surrounding this vaccination agenda reminds me of the way FDR ordered the FBI to murder a lot of German merchant sailors in American ports in a failed attempt to get Hitler to declare war on the US. In those days, though, the Pajama People were eating out of Papa Frank’s hand but, now, even the PJ folks are finally looking at their alleged gov’t with jaundiced eye, thank God.

When we ignore history we handicap ourselves in terms of discernment, I think.

This botched genocide scheme is probably going to blow up in WashingtonDC’s face [Image Can Not Be Found] and we’re going to do what we can in the chats to help that process remain non-violent. Corporate freaks are too stupid to give up when defeat is clearly in sight but that’s probably fortunate because they’re exposing themselves more than if they were to act more intelligently. They should take lessons from the Triads, who are a lot more patient and prudent with their tyranny, though obviously a lot more brutal and overt when that serves them. For example, wholesale slaughter in the years following communist takeover and a more surgical massacre in Tienanmen Square after the Chinese populace learned to read and write.

I wrote a longer post about this but hackers erased my browser, midway, so it was all lost. I suppose I’ll just have to think about it some more so I can express myself better pretty soon [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Hanh mitakuyapi / hello my relatives.

Duwahleh! / [Image Can Not Be Found] After reading this, I think I’m glad to learn we ITI (Indigenous Turtle Islanders) aren’t the only ones on the genocide lists…. I think….
Being both Traditional & politically active, I have what others call “big” enemies. Don’t know who they are or what the scale for determining size is, but let’s accept it on face value for the sake of argument (ie, discussion).
If so, they’ve been shooting at me for a loooong time, & I’m still chugging along. Truly, the sage was right who first observed that “the # 1 necessity for success” is getting up 1 more time than you get knocked down.
In 2005, at least 2 of my supposedly biggest local enemies – state Senators Randall Christmann & Dwight Cook – told me I “was not welcome at the Legislative Sessions” – while standing under a huge banner that proclaimed, Welcome North Dakota citizens!…. To Your North Dakota citizen legislature!" How very funny! I laughed & pointed out both the banner & the fact that I am a citizen of the “USA” as well as my own Nation, by virtue of an Act of Congress in 1924.
Later that Session, Sen. Cook(ed), being a born-again bully, had the brass to put his arm around my shoulders & “warn me”, he said, “about (my) testimony”. He further warned me to back off & leave!
How do we spell “jerk”, takoszja? Hm??
I ignored his stupidity of course & stayed, & later in the Session, he gavelled me with a full-arm swing ( ! ) – in front of 26 people & an official state tape recorder. ( !! ) Then he stuck his bony figer out at me at the end of his arm & bellowed an order to me to “Stop! Leeeeave this room!”
26 white people jumped up & ran out, triggering him to wave his hands at them & say, “No! No! I didn’t mean you! I meant her!” [Image Can Not Be Found];
To which they replied, “we-were-going-to-testify-but-we-see-how-things-are-&-we-don’t-need-to-our testimony-copies-are-on-the-desk!” & they slammed the door & left . Made a hole in the wind… [Image Can Not Be Found]
The Senator & I had An Exchange; I did not leave until I had finished my Testimony; the bill was amended to cover my objections relating to the predicted / expected treatment of Indns; & some months later, ‘my’ web site was trashed, my work space at my place was similarly trashed, & ‘my’ web master was terrorized to the point she & I no longer talk & I’ve been learning how to make a web site ever since.
Haven’t been able to attract another volunteer, even tho ‘my’ web site was supporting a 501c3 of considerable age with a considerable record of doing its job… my poverty level was always there, but it’s been lots more since…
I figured it was all due to “the uppity Indn effect” & another genocidal effort,but since EW gets it too, apparently it isn’t. Not sure if that’s comforting or not. Got to pray & meditate on that… Mitakuye oiasin.