Nokia sold four times more features phones than smartphones in 2019

“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.” 

― From "The Gulag Archipeligo", by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, 1973

December 17, 2017 - Teen Depression, Suicide Linked To Time Spent On Phones

May 1, 2019 - According to IDC, phone sales declined for the sixth straight quarter

January 3, 2020 - How can we leverage technology for better suicide prevention?

February 3, 2020 - Nokia sold four times more features phones than smartphones in 2019 - Times of India 

February 10, 2020 - Between 2009 and 2014, admissions to hospital for intentional self-harm increased by 110% in Canadian girls.

April 30, 2020 - Worldwide Smartphone Market Suffers Its Largest Year-Over-Year Decline in Q1 2020 Due to COVID-19, According to IDC

August 10, 2020 - Suicide Rates Rise Exponentially In Himachal Pradesh As Economy Continues To Flutter Due To Covid

As you can see from the set of headlines up above, the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including the Covid, suicide and smart phones.

We're in the midst of an ongoing, historically unprecedented, technology driven plague of suicide, particularly among young women; a plague which has nothing to do with a bat virus with four amino acids added to it for increased transmissibility to humans, as falsely alleged.

The words "mystery", "baffled" and "puzzled" are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is "surprised".

That's why the last article at the top reads "The drop comes as no surprise as 1Q20 marked the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and the peak of the lockdowns in China, which extended to the rest of the world by the end of the quarter."

While the social engineering programme accompanying the barely-clandestine release of an engineered bat virus with four amino acids added for increased transmissibility to humans irrationally mandates that we all stand six feet from one other, it does not forbid the use of smart phones. In fact, one of the major planks on that social engineering platform is a pressure toward a life online, versus away from it.

The suggestion that "the Covid did it" in regard to plummeting phone sales is ludicrous. As would be almost everything else about the gigantic confidence game, were it not so deadly serious.

Given that we live in a time when facts are completely unimportant to many or most people, I don't know why I'm taking pains to point out that smart phone sales were dropping, and dropping, well prior to the whole Covid shit-show.

Actually, I do know why. Truth trumps lies, every time. White magic trumps Black, every time. It is only when Black magic is allowed to work unopposed in a vacuum that it has any real impact.

My use of what Don Croft called "the Power of Utterance" makes the other team's offence react to ME. I'm taking control of the situation on the field. I'm dictating play.

People are getting wise to the fact that the microwave brain heaters that some hilariously call "smart" phones are in fact driving exponentially increasing suicide rates.

The populace has recognized that technology has been weaponized against it.

A story below from just last month is headlined "Pandemic’s effect on already rising suicide rates heightens worry".

Where, cheeringly, they've had to admit that suicide rates were increasing exponentially well prior to the allowedly-depressing, barely-clandestine release of an engineered bat virus with four amino acids added for increased transmissibility to humans.

The author said "rising" suicide rates because it's a softer, kinder way to say "exponentially increasing", and also because it is a thinly-veiled reference to the Atonist Black-Sun cult that's ruled things in all the nations, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. "Rise and shine!", said the literally-blood-drinking Illuminist.

The suggestion that "the Covid did it" in regard to exponentially increasing suicide rates is ludicrous. As would be almost everything else about the gigantic confidence game, were it not so deadly serious.

There's an old saying: "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

A populace that refuses to face the simple facts deserves what it gets. Now, these articles may perhaps be healthful in that they present the facts, which many in the readership may have never seen before.

But when I show people my flip phone, and they ask me why, I reply "because smart phones are really addictive". And no one ever pushes back on that statement.

I think that many people are pushing back by not buying a new "smart" phone - with that, itself as a radical statement of protest. I see a lot, a lot of people with old phones. They're at the stage where they know they need to break up with their asshole boyfriend or girlfriend, but haven't gotten the nerve up to kick them out.

Actually, the metaphor might moreso be "has already kicked them out but isn't talking about it":

February 3, 2020 - Nokia sold four times more features phones than smartphones in 2019 - Times of India

You know how people used to play hockey without face masks, and now they wear them? Or how people used to drive without seat belts, and now they wear them? 

That's the way it's going to be with beaming radiation through the air, through the Ether.  

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, September 14, 2020

December 17, 2017 - Teen Depression, Suicide Linked To Time Spent On Phones 

May 1, 2019 - According to IDC, phone sales declined for the sixth straight quarter with shipments totaling 310.8 million units marking a 6.6% drop year over

October 17, 2019 - Youth Suicide Rate Increased 56% in Decade, CDC Says 

January 3, 2020 - How can we leverage technology for better suicide prevention? 

February 10, 2020 - Smartphones, social media use and youth mental health 

Between 2009 and 2014, admissions to hospital for intentional self-harm increased by 110% in Canadian girls.

August 10, 2020 - Suicide Rates Rise Exponentially In Himachal Pradesh As Economy Continues To Flutter Due To Covid

April 30, 2020 - Worldwide Smartphone Market Suffers Its Largest Year-Over-Year Decline in Q1 2020 Due to COVID-19, According to IDC

FRAMINGHAM, Mass., April 30, 2020 – Worldwide smartphone shipments decreased 11.7% year over year in the first quarter of 2020 (1Q20), according to preliminary data from the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker. In total, companies shipped 275.8 million smartphones during 1Q20. Although the first quarter usually experiences a sequential (quarter over quarter) decline in shipments, with the average sequential decline over the last three years hovering between -15% to -20%, this is the largest annual (year over year) decline ever.

The drop comes as no surprise as 1Q20 marked the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and the peak of the lockdowns in China, which extended to the rest of the world by the end of the quarter. The largest regional decline in 1Q20 was in China, which saw shipments drop 20.3% year over year. Since China constitutes almost a quarter of worldwide shipments, this had a huge impact on the overall market. The global dependency on China for its smartphone supply chain also caused major issues as the quarter progressed. Other regions that contributed to the drastic worldwide decline were the United States and Western Europe, which declined by 16.1% and 18.3% respectively.

August 5, 2020 - Pandemic’s effect on already rising suicide rates heightens worry

Economic and social pressures brought on by COVID-19 lead to elevated risk

Los Alamos has seen an increase in suicides during the pandemic, rising from just two last year to triple that many so far this year.

If you'd like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]