Northern Ontario

The TB toss continues. Again, there are sylphs everywhere in the sky here in Northern Ontario, Canada. Beautiful, large full of energy sylphs. My son spotted a chemtrail jet pathetically trying to spray through one of the sylphs. He laughed a lot…wonderful to see his smile. I guess the chemtrail jet pilot needed to go close to that sylph for his personal healing. That’s all that was accomplished…the chemtrail dissipated. Lovely to witness. This blossoming of humanity has massive momentum.

Below is a blog posted from David Wolfe. I think you will appreciate from it just how massive this blossoming of humnaity is on all fronts…

All the best…Hong kong john

“I have been musing over the whole “yoga trip” which is really mostly a ganja smoking religion that is now supposedly about “meditation.” And the Capitalism world (and the Protestant Work Ethic) which is really a “cooked coffee,” “chemical tobacco” smoking, and red meat religion. Don’t believe it? Take coffee and tobacco away from New York for one day and business as usual stops IMMEDIATELY. Mainstream religions (Judeo-Christian-Muslim) cannot exist without bread. Look closely and you’ll see what I mean. Buddhism cannot exist without rice. What is the connection between Islam and rice and hash??? It’s deep. You get off the plane in Tehran, Iran and they have hash at the airport. That’s right…hash at the airport. That’s a major reason why the US military wants to bomb Tehran with depleted uranium.Grocery stores and “the food product industry” cannot exist without corn. Western medicine and surgeries cannot exist without poppies (morphine, heroine, etc.). The breakdown of the poppy plant into its opiates allowed for anasthesia.”

Everyone!

Dandelion (friend and TBDE member) delivered a brilliant phrase the other night: “Overgrow the Government.” That deeply resonated within my heart. I immediately started writing a manifesto that will be primarily for TBDE members on: How To Overgrow The Government. Planting food plants, banned plants, etc. faster than ANY government or religion can even understand what is going on.

Years ago, my friends Patrick and Hunter and I took 1,000 date pits from from a dinner and lecture event I did with Juliano in LA and planted them in one of the canyons behind Beverly Hills at 3 am. It took us nearly two hours. There are now date palms growing back there. Food for free. That’s the beginning of freedom.

Always bring viable seeds with you. Get into guerilla planting as a hobby on EVERY hike and outdoor adventure (or even trips to courthouses and downtown environments).

We’ve got to do our homework and understand what is going with plants. We can use plants to save the planet and alter the course of history if we’re clever and we have our wits about us. Plants have always been doing this anyway, now it is time to do it CONSCIOUSLY.

I am always amazed by how many people bought into the government-sponsored program called “The War on Drugs.” I am amazed at how many people are “against drugs.” When all day long all they do is take drugs (coffee, chemical tobacco, pharmaceuticals, sugar, cooked meat, bread, rice, alcohol, etc.). In truth, every thing we have ever put in our mouth is a drug. The question is: “What drugs are you on!??”

Only the drugs of civilization cause the up then the down. Natural plant drugs consumed naturally are only up…no down…at least when all programming and resistance have been removed from your consciousness.

I have been musing over the whole “yoga trip” which is really mostly a ganja smoking religion that is now supposedly about “meditation.” And the Capitalism world (and the Protestant Work Ethic) which is really a “cooked coffee,” “chemical tobacco” smoking, and red meat religion. Don’t believe it? Take coffee and tobacco away from New York for one day and business as usual stops IMMEDIATELY. Mainstream religions (Judeo-Christian-Muslim) cannot exist without bread. Look closely and you’ll see what I mean. Buddhism cannot exist without rice. What is the connection between Islam and rice and hash??? It’s deep. You get off the plane in Tehran, Iran and they have hash at the airport. That’s right…hash at the airport. That’s a major reason why the US military wants to bomb Tehran with depleted uranium.

Grocery stores and “the food product industry” cannot exist without corn. Western medicine and surgeries cannot exist without poppies (morphine, heroine, etc.). The breakdown of the poppy plant into its opiates allowed for anasthesia.

Nearly every cult movement worldwide is based on very extreme forms of demineralized or chemicalized plants (drugs) grown unconsciously and consumed or smoked even less consciously.

The rave culture cannot exist without Sassafras which is what the drug Ecstacy is made out of. LSD, which ushered in psychedelia, and brought in the 1960s freedom movements cannot exist without ergot (a mushroom). LSD has to be produced by a couple of reactions from the starting plant material. LSD is not a synthetic drug as we’ve been told.

To me, thebestdayever.com is a forum where we are not going to lie to ourselves about drugs and plants.

Let’s STOP THE WAR ON DRUGS by OVERGROWING THE GOVERNMENT.

Listen to what happened to me the other day in Canadian Customs. The woman at customs asked me what I do. I said “I am an author.” She asked “on what subject?” I said “Superfoods.” She said “What’s a superfood?” I started talking about goji berries and cacao. On cacao, she stopped me and said “I eat cacao.” I said “you eat cacao?…like, raw chocolate?” She said yes, “it’s great.” She stamped my passport. I said “you should read my book Naked Chocolate, its about cacao” and walked away. WHAT ON EARTH ARE THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING? Here is a food cacao that I brought back from the brink of extinction (in the consciousness of humanity). I brought it back from the grave for the express purpose of transforming mainstream consciousness subversively by using cacao to direct mainstream consciousness towards natural thoughtforms, inspirations, and ideas. Then, suddenly, I am in front of a GOVERNMENT CUSTOMS OFFICIAL who eats cacao and let’s me sail right through!!

I got the message: What we’re doing is WORKING.

The future…it’s time to plant for it! It works! Superfoods and superherbs for the masses. Tell everyone you know.

We better start doing our homework. Start planting on your way to the library.

Have THE BEST DAY EVER!!!