NSA Sewer Rats: Increased Overt Interference

Capt Azti felt a need to set up a special forum to report hacking incidents, which are getting too common among some of us in the front row, these days. I asked him to set it up to also include general sabotage events, since they’re clearly related. Those of us who post about sabotage usually find that the sewer rats give us a wider berth after we do that, especially when we post their photos. I don’t know a better way to demonstrate the parasites’ weakness.

I think the increasing interference is a good sign because not long ago, whenever any of us reported hacking, one or two of the EW contributors who were never assaulted in any way by the parasites kept explaining it all away with tecchie jive.

What precipitated Chuck’s (the captain’s) decision was that Mahayanna, a professional software engineer and psychic who has flipped all of the death-energy weaponry throughout a major metropolitan area in the Eastern US, kept getting overtly hammered by NSA hackers every time he emailed me and that was reaching a critical stage. I suggested that he test my theory that reporting these incidents on any public forum will force the parasites to back off to some degree. This tactic has certainly kept them at bay for Carol and I and a few others, over the years. In fact, I wrote up my first journal reports in May, 2001, simply because I felt some certainty that if I ever got an opportunity to publicize them it would shake the feds loose and in those days we felt like our lives were in danger, ever since the moon-shooting incidents in Florida in the previous month. The collected reports were in print in June in an obscure newspaper in Spokane, Washington. Our lives got easier after that.

I think some history accounting is appropriate under the circumstances. I usually write the following when a new stage has been reached in the life of this forum effort:

After that, the sewer rats evidently took another tack (‘if we can’t beat them; join [read: infiltrate] them’) and published those reports on a high profile disinformation website. That decision bit them on the @$$ because within a year several thousands of orgonite cloudbusters were built from the simple tutorial on that site and the chemtrail program was neutralized. The sewer rats evidently underestimated humanity’s expanding awareness and growing sense of personal accountability.

In the spirit of infiltration the parasites set up a forum for me, then when Yahoo booted me from that one, a year later, for telling how to flip the new death towers, another forum was immediately offered. Most of the high profile fakers whom the search engines send people to got started on that forum. That’s also when Don Bradley contacted me and started educating me about how the corporate world order operates in society (and under it). He and I kept uncovering and booting moles but the forum administrator kept putting them back in. It was like that children’s game in penny arcades where you keep smacking moles with a hammer every time they pop up.

After the administrator booted me from that forum another one was immediately offered–this time in another country. A year later I discovered that the administrator of that one was slandering Carol, DB and I extensively in a private campaign and that destroyed the online network of orgonite-flingers in Australia and Britain. There’s still no online network in those countries, over ten years later. There are a few newer individuals in those countries who post gifting reports on EW, at least. John Scudamore in England is the only gifter on EW who was around before that happened. Slander is worse than murder, I think, because it destroys one’s reputation.

Steeve Debellefuille, one of Montreal’s orgonite liberators, kindly set up EW after that debacle. At first, due to the destructive efforts in the previous forums, only one or two people posted reports on this forum and this movement was nearly dead in the water. I think it’s a miracle that it survived such a massive infiltration and sabotage effort. EW was born in August, 2004, in DB’s parlor. We were visiting him in order to assist in neutralizing a primary human sacrifice site in Devil’s Punchbowl state park in the desert near Los Angeles. That was the weirdest day of Carol’s and my lives–a sort of watershed event. It was also my opportunity to learn that zappers easily neutralize deadly snake venom . The East Africans later also came to learn that directly.

When the first forum was set up it took about 9 months for the sewer rats to begin infiltrating it. I think they wanted and evaluate for a bit, first. People started making orgonite cloudbusters immediately and two people in the US were soon selling them: Andy Schwarm in Los Angeles (now ctbusters.com) and Michelle Ridgely in Baltimore. I was already spending about ten hours per day with email, nearly all about orgonite cloudbusters and from around the world, mostly N America and Europe. I hadn’t met DB, yet, but I had a good nose for agents and kept booting them. When Yahoo shut me out I had been booting moles at an increasing rate. James DeMeo’s vigorous slander campaign against orgonite, which is still happening, began in 2001 and directly resulted in the first orgonite clodubusters in the German-speaking countries in early 2002. A foresighted couple (A German man and Ukrainian woman) had made one in Koln before that, also made a couple in India. When the wife, Radhika, visited Kiev in the following year she said that the ambience, atmosphere and people (even the officials were courteous–unheard of!) had apparently undergone a positive transformation since her previous visit and her impression was that someone had gotten around and flipped all the death towers. I don’t remember the husband’s name, unfortunately, and I only remember her name because she sent me a lovely, inspiring painting of ‘an African angel’ which hangs above my desk.

The next stage of sabotage was an overt effort to organize the orgonite movement. I say, ‘overt,’ because a suddenly high profile woman contacted me, offering to ‘bring a lot of Christians into the movement,’ and claimed that ‘Bible code indicates that Don Croft is a prophet.’ I knew it was bull$#!+, right away, and dancing with fundamentalists causes one to become lame, after all. I politely declined her offer of partnership, then she started slandering Carol and I and is still doing it. I rarely hear of her any more, though. My policy of never naming our detractors (except DeMento, who publicly and perhaps privately tried to influence the Mozambique courts to imprison our friends in 2009) has paid off over the years. I answer back on this obscure forum every time they promote disinformation about orgonite and I answer back to their direct slander against us but by not naming them it helps take the wind out of their sails. Meanwhile, since most newcomers who want to know about orgonite are sent by the search engines to the fakers my daily email load is now manageable and I mainly hear from serious people who are ready to commit to this timely and empowering effort.

After I declined the ‘prophet’ title the NSA and MI6 started destroying the forum. It was destroyed several times over the next few years until Azti took it over. The first time, we moved it to Montreal, then to Chile. In both cities the server’s facilities were severely damaged. Chuck hosted it safely in Virginia, after that, now Florida and in a portable format.

Whenever a progressive movement starts in the world, the ancient parasite will infiltrate it and dominate it within a short time if enough people within the movement will not stand up and stop them. I’m obviously not the only one, here, who is vigilant and will oppose and neutralize subterfuge.

They failed to infiltrate this effort because we all refused to organize. Even the decision to start a new section of the forum was discussed in light of the possibility of institutionalizing some aspect of the work. The chatroom psi effort was never institutionalized, either. We decided not to set up a forum for book recommendations, by the way, because that would be a potential threat to our ‘unorganization.’ Wink. I do encourage EW contributors to recommend books and other info sources, of course.

We always risk promoting disinformation and promoting it is always counterproductive to do that but worth the risk. None of us are exempt from being fooled from time to time, either. I recently got hoodwinked by ‘The Handbook for the New Paradigm,’ (written in 1999–nobody took credit for it) for instance, and it wasn’t until I was halfway through the book that it became clear that this is just another load of theosophy/masonic crap. The red flags started popping up on page two but around the halfway point the red flags were obscuring everything else and after the authors said that Y2K was going to cause global chaos I couldn’t pick up the book any more without feeling a need to wash my hands. The joke was on me, of course, but if I had recommended that book it might have caused some confusion. Some of us review material with each other before posting it, just to be as certain as possible that we’re not bringing a trojan horse into the forum. I’m sure you can see why we’re not institutionalizing or publicizing that informal practice.

I’ve written about the early history from time to time and apologize to old timers but there are new people coming to this effort every day now, and it seems important to mention some stuff for their benefit. I also wanted to explain why we need a handy place to post sabotage reports, now that sabotage is increasing and becoming more overt. Exposure is the most powerful weapon against the ancient parasitic order and until the internet came along there was no effective venue for it.

Thanks again, Chuck, for keeping EW online and safe over the years!

~Don

There’s a new and already-widespread rumor that FEMA is going to shut down the internet on Nov 13 and Nov 20 as part of an exercise. I hope they’ll try it because I think that will expose the parasitic order in such a complete way that even the PJ folks will no longer desire their daily hypnosis dose (TV/disinfo) and maybe Texas is now just waiting for a good excuse to secede. That would be a suitable excuse and most of the rest of the states would probably soon follow–the beginning of the end of the global parasite problem? Maybe the Scots will take heart and also do something peaceful, effective and decisive and ignore that creepy, official ‘referendum’ infrastructure. Maybe some Israelis with consciences can also then set things straight in that part of the world and stop enabling Mossadomite terrorism.

My fingers are crossed.

~Don

Yesterday, I watched the third richest man in China on a documentary (I use Netflix for entertainment while I work) say, in answer to a question, that the Chinese people are gratified by Snowden’s revelations because it’s now obvious that even Americans are all being spied on by their gov’t. Cool

~Don

Last summer, when Chuck (Azti) was here in Idaho we cooked up a scheme for future work that involves some financial commitment from me for awhile. In this case, it’s mostly in the form of one of our zapper distributors, Craig Peachey, sending him the payments for his periodic orders from us.

Soon after we visited Chuck in Florida in September one of the payments from Craig was stolen in transit, then Craig’s zapper sales suddenly plummeted and still remain almost nil. He’s been one of our top sellers for many years and it’s been consistent, nor is there a market slump for zapper sales. In fact, autumn is typically the best part of the year for zapper sales and I think it’s because a lot of people get sick from mold poisoning after closing their windows after warm weather.

Since I’m planning an expedition next month that is taxing our own finances I think the NSA sewer rats are hoping that by hitting Chuck and Craig, this way, I’ll be forced to postpone that project. They constantly attack our own business, of course, and that started quite suddenly when Carol was in Europe, three years ago but we’re no longer falling behind. No need to bore you with details but when I’m gone for along time I have to make enough zappers to last until I get home, again, so that means additional cost ordering our parts, which are kind of expensive.

The sewer rats come into our home so easily that we don’t even bother to lock the doors. They steal things in a peculiar pattern (boilerplating) and this is something that regularly happens to a few of us. I’m definitely not pleased that they took Carol’s iPad, a thousand dollar money order from my drawer (for bill paying), two sets of my expensive car keys, my passport, etc., but at least it’s a sign that we’re a threat to them.

When they steal, damage and destroy our packages to zapper distributors (the worst happens in Canada) we just write it off as a cost of doing business in a world ruled by parasites. That’s lately been happening to shipments to a new distributor in Southeast Asia who is on fire to start gifting. She’s bought a big load of towerbusters from Gare Clement in Thailand so I know she’s serious. There has never been sabotage of our packages to that country, before.

In Dooney’s chat, yesterday, the psychics saw a gold sphere of protective energy around Chuck, who is in a sensitive financial position at the moment. Getting through periods like this can either build our personal faith or drive us bat$#!+ but he’s holding up well, is happy and looking with confidence to the future. The NSA/satanist pedophiles (the post-9/11 patriots) are always sore at him for protecting this forum from destruction, of course .

All of this is new to Craig, though, & please send him some heart boosts. I asked him to keep me updated on his sales because we’re working to get the NSA sewer rats off his back, too. I was finally able to meet him on my way to Florida in September & he’s a genuine Georgia Peach.

~Don