NW Ohio. I have been gifting for several years

Todd
30 Jun 2008 23:22
Subject: NW Ohio
Hello,
I have been gifting for several years, beginning in Cleveland, then in Spain where a great many TB’s made it throughout the country, then in various parts of the world through travels, including India. I have many exciting stories and wonderful confirmations, and never cease to be amazed by the apparent power of the simple TB. The cloudbuster, on the other hand, I never got into, until now. Although we did have a CloudBuster in Seville, Spain, this unit was a gift from the germans on their legendary “Rain for Spain” project, in which they quietly distributed around 50 cloudbusters, and around 2,000 TB’s all along the coast from Southern France to Southern Portugal. Their story was largely reviewed on the german forum, and never got much attention on this side.
Below, you’ll see two cloudbusters, the very first of my handiwork, and of which I am very proud. Please enjoy, and leave some positive feedback.

To those of you in Ohio, specifically NW Ohio, who would like a CloudBuster, or a smaller version for charging water, please contact me. The homes of the two pictured below are: Fayette, OH (foreground) and Bowling Green, OH (background)

The sylphs were generous in their near-immediate appearance. When the second CloudBuster was born, their display was truly magnificent. The sky, too, carries a richer, deeper blue.

The old german “orgone mobile,” responsible for “Rain for Spain.”

Warm regards,
Todd

Todd
01 Jul 2008 09:09
Subject: Failed Chemtrail Attempt
Never has the word “FAIL” been metophorically written in black permanent marker across the forehead of the individual responsible for the chemtrail program as pronouncedly as it is today.

Over Bowling Green, OH, a small university town scraped flat by the glaciers years ago, and home to Northwest Ohio’s ancient “black swamp,” the skies are riddled this morning in checkerboard fashion. Although the quantities of orgonite have invited sylphs in the years past, I am convinced that the introduction of these two new cloudbusters are responsible for the desperate attempt at covering the skies, and its subsequent failure. Check out these pictures.

The lines begin, disappear immediately above house and resume shortly thereafter. They all will eventually dissolve.

In logistics alone, fuel costs and otherwise, surely this movement is draining the pocketbook of the fail-ridden chemtrail program.

If you look closely, above, you will see how directly above house the many trails begin to disappear. There is, however, evidence of another effect taking place, resembling a ripple-like effect, or small waves. See it? I don’t know what this is, but perhaps this is a visual look at the so-called “scalar waves” which are used to help create weather patterns. They are often discussed, but the truth is I have no clue what it means. Sometimes I think people just like saying “scalar waves.”

“scalar waves!!”

This represents the first recorded confirmation of orgonite’s efficacy in NW Ohio.
Thanks
Todd