Observations From A Clear-headed Gifter

Don Croft
07 Jun 2008 15:53
Subject: Observations from a Clear-headed Gifter
I got the following from John in Baltimore, who apparently has not subjected himself to those overbearing, Chicken Little disinformation websites and the behavior-modifying brainpolice forums. Good work, compadre, and excellent observations!

I’m using an Apple computer that David in Maui has generously put together for me after my latest laptop got turned into a Swiss Cheese by CIA hackers, finally. The downside is that I now have to figure out how to copy text into this message, so please bear with me. It’s going to be nice to be able to email without having to contend with a boatload of NSA ‘Bill gates’ in the operating software, too. I think I’ll finally be getting all my email after this.

~Don

Don Croft
07 Jun 2008 16:20
Subject: Re: Observations from a Clear-headed Gifter
I’ll get some Apple coaching shortly but I really like this one!

In short, Richard has achieved the turning point in Baltimore, this time apparently with an Eighteen. As with anything, very dramatic atmospheric shifts, usually marked by fastt-disappearing chemtrails and in this case, ‘Thousands of Sylphs,’ some in geometric patterns, ought to be looked at in perspective.

There have been a few gifters in that area over the years, of course, and it all adds up. Not long ago, when something like this was achieved a gifter was inclined to assume that the latest effort was responsible, also that the more arcane an effort was, the more significant but this usually isn’t the case.

One confirmation for his success in Baltimore was a circling, obtuse treetop visit by an AC130, which is the murderous US air force’s big, four engine attack/cargo plane that sounds Armaggedon when it arrives overhead. This sort of plane is also used for low-altitude chemtrail spraying, though this has been happening less and less, as more people have become aware of this failed genocide agenda. Two low flying AC130s were also used by the CIA and MI6 to broadcast specific frequencies to enhance the slaughter on the ground in Rwanda in the early 90s. I think that was a test run for the death tower tech that was deployed, globally, in the fall of 2001.

It’s always nice to get news of the failure of the world order to devastate the atmosphere in an urban area!

~Don