Occitan - Out of the blue came the image of several german(?) black and white uniformed riot police

I was boosting on Sunday, just boosting “for better life” that moment

• not going after harassers.

Out of the blue came the image of several german(?) black and white
uniformed riot police, in gas masks – they were just a prop and
deflated after a boost.

Underneath them was a trap-door. I go down into the tunnel where there
is a multi-armed golden idol blocking the way. He goes down after a
while.

Meanwhile I had already asked cetaceans for help so the boosting was
much easier. After the golden idol I decided I’m going to tire myself
going through the tunnel because there were many “things” blocking the
way so I go back and out the trap door.

Then it was either me or the dolphin (probably the dolphin) who had
the idea for me to “jump” into his body and hitch a ride to go through
the tunnel, which I did. Was very cool actually [Image Can Not Be Found]

On the other side we come to the surface of a coastline, just by the
cliffs. As I understood it, this place is to be gifted.

Monday, when I woke up I had one word in my head:
Occitain (or Occitaine or Occitania)
I think the place to gift was on the coast somewhere on Occitania,
which as you may know already is mostly in Southern France, Spain and
Italy. I cannot give a more precise location at the moment than the
south coast of France.

The day before I had been looking for posts in EW about Marie
Magdalene, trying to figure what was it so important about it(I still
haven’t) so, it may be just the influence from having read about it
that is driving me to make these links.

Also, I think there was some “woman-like” figure in robes, very
bright, that breefly appeared during the “peaceful” part of boosting
yesterday, at some point. It was so brief I might have just imagined
it.

Is it enough to be interested to know more about something and then
-bam!- you make a connection?

I tought about posting this in EW but, really, I am way over my head
to judge the importance or lack of importance of this information(or
imagination). I think my peers should help me evaluate it but ahahaha
[Image Can Not Be Found] I think I’m afraid to embarace myself!

Carlos

P.S. Since writting this to Don and Carol 3 days ago it feels like subtle forms of harassement have increased, making it more difficult to access “the other realms” and grounding/boosting. At the same time I’m getting an irresistable urge to gift around here, some places that should have been done a long time ago [Image Can Not Be Found]

I remember having been in Sete, southern France, a harbour to the mediteranneum.

It was quite a dark place. I feel like having gifted it already, but it is a mess with the time…
Will I do it in the future? Have I already done it? Have I been informed to do it? Will anybody else do it? I cannot distinct that, anyway Sete might be a target.

Habibi

Carlos, thanks a lot for posting this because I want our readers to consider that this is what typically happens individually for the psychics when they work together in chatrooms during the intel-gathering phase of a session. Your experience reminds me of Carol’s when we started working together in 2000. It’s a fun and freewheeling process and nobody is ‘right’ or ‘wrong,’ though we factor in the obvious way that the sewer rat agencies’ psi corps will do their best to implant false imagery and intel in order to distract the psychics from the targets. I don’t perceive any of that happening in what you reported. Whenever they do that there’s an unmistakable etheric ‘odor.’

You probably didn’t realize that you’ve got a lot of psi potential but I’m kind of proud of the way I’m able to easily spot it in people [Image Can Not Be Found] … About half of the psychics we’ve worked with in EW over the years didn’t realize that they have this gift until they started tossing orgonite. For me, the best part of this is that they were not conditioned by theosophy when they were young. It’s next to impossible for any psychic, growing up with or later seeking acknowledgement for this innate skill, not to be strongly conditioned by theosophical dogma because if they didn’t spout this stuff they’d have been isolated and that’s hell for a psychic, particularly.

I think this challenge is kind of like what’s experienced by someone growing up in the American Deep South, seeking expression and social acceptance for his/her faith without resorting to fundamentalist Christian terminology and assumptions. Theosophy is the sneakier of the two dogmas, though. A psychic who is conditioned by theosophical (a clever synthesis of ego-based masonic and regurgitated Hindu) dogma is sort of like bird that carries some heavy chain aloft–it’s kind of restrictive as well as being self-centered. Real spirituality is about forgetting the self. Theosophy’s version of spirituality is sort of like sex with rubber condoms–not much feeling or energy exchange compared to the real.

I know I’m swimming against the current whenever I openly criticize theosophical dogma, though, because I don’t think the time is quite right for most people (especially ‘socialized’ psychics) to look at this stuff objectively. I see Theosophy as essentially ‘anti-faith,’ though and I think it’s by design. Faith isn’t a religious institution, either.

Occitan, of course, is the region where most of the Cathar sites (and believers) are in Southern France and Carol has made two trips there, so far, to do some gifting and to get first hand knowledge of those traditions. On her second visit she finally met some Cathars, too, but they mark their homes with a Cathar cross and she saw an awful lot of those. Cathars are followers of Mary Magdalene’s teachings; this ancient Christian religion is not a queerly bastardized version of a medieval Bulgarian Buddhist sect, nor do they engage in ritual group sex as the movie indicates [Image Can Not Be Found] and is now also being claimed about Cathars by Theosophy disinformants. Take a look in any newage bookstore to find that crap. Newage book stores have some really good books, too, usually. I got a big photo book, written by an Afrikaaner bush pilot who kept seeing, from the air, astonishing grand scale remnants of a ‘pre-ancient’ civilization in Southern Africa which evidently showed the routine manipulation of gravity, for instance. I’ve never seen it mentioned anywhere else. From the ground these sites mostly just look like scattered boulders. Academia are loathe to acknowledge ancient civilizations in Africa except for ‘Egypt,’ though. They’re quite racist.

The Cathars are still heavily persecuted by Sion/freemasonry and the Roman Church. Most people, even in France, assume that they were all massacred by Rome’s mercenaries in the 1300s and they don’t even know that the fleur de lis is a Cathar symbol. There’s no accounting for the willful ignorance of the Pajama People. I don’t know the Orthodox Church’s relationship to this material but Carol found some suggestive imagery in Hellas/Greece and Hyperion, who is an outstanding data miner, certainly knows a lot of history of the region. As you know, there’s a huge blank spot in history, as taught in Western schools, regarding Orthodox Christianity and its ancient, essentially peaceful trading empire. In recent years the Cathar subject has been absolutely deluged with disinformation (the popular movie, The Da Vinci Code , is a good example). Before that it was almost never mentioned publcly. Carol and I figure that the corporate/occult $#!+birds are putting this much energy and resources into distraction simply because it’s getting harder and harder to keep these potentially empowering (read: destructive to the old Big Lies) secrets hidden. Meanwhile, the Cathars still have to be quite cautious about who they talk to, which is one reason I was so happy that Carol managed some introductions.

Habibi, I don’t think that’s the same seaport where Carol and Katia spent a night on the more recent trip to France but the energy they found in a seaport town, not far from there, was so bad that they couldn’t stay another night and moved inland. They were saving most of their orgonite for the sites where Mary Magdalene lived and taught, most of which are mainly in the Occitan. ‘Jean d’Acre’ was from there, by the way, and she was obviously not a deluded peasant. It was also sacred to pre-Christian civilizations, of course. Orgonite will certainly turn even the most dismal community brighter, as you know of course. Thanks for mentioning the place.

I hope I didn’t derail your thread, Carlos. If my comments about the Cathars are out of line I apologize. Theosophy is fair game in my view, though, because we don’t need spiritual blinders an more. The Occitan region needs a ton of distributed orgonite, at least, and Carol and I feel like this area is a sort of lynch pin that has the potential to destroy this ancient corporate order, regardless of what we think of the region. I want so much to get first hand information about that old religion that I hope to learn French and go live at Rennes le Chateaux for awhile with Carol when time and opportunity will allow it. To me, all of the real religions in our world are like chapters in a book that you can’t stop reading because it’s that fascinating [Image Can Not Be Found]

She had an interesting encounter with the ghost of Berenger Sauniere at the Tour Magdala, by the way. Maybe she can tell about that on Thom’s forum when he gets it going.

I love France, by the way–one of my best times was walking from Nice to Marseilles and meeting lots of fascinating people, seeing endlessly intriguing sights when I was absent without leave from the US Army in Germany in the winter of 1970. That was during my first etheric initiation period and it was the pleasant part of all that.

Carlos in Portugal and Francisco in Spain are under a lot of attack and from many directions, these days. I wonder if the sewer rats are trying to prevent something marvelous from being accomplished in Iberia again, like perhaps gifting the entire coast of Portugal from where Francisco left off in Spain’s Biscayne coast last September. I’m only guessing. I bet that would bring even more beautiful, balanced weather throughout Europe than we’ve seen since September, when Francisco did the deed but it would require a lot of material, logistics and money support, of course. Group efforts really pay off and some of the Europeans on EW are shining examples of that.

When I excused myself from the Army for a month I crossed into France by dodging he Customs officials in the middle of the night. It was fun to move thorugh the little town as several cop cars were searching for me. I’m not quite as much of a scofflaw, these days. I mention this in the context of lovely weather because during the year (before and after that) that I spent in Germany thre were only two or three days when the atmosphere wasn’t gunmetal gray and dull. As soon as I got to France every day was gorgeous, with deep blue skies and white, puffy cumulus clouds. When I went back to Germany it was dull, as before. At the time I knew that someone was doing that to the atmosphere in Germany. Habibi and the other Germans sure fixed that problem, though [Image Can Not Be Found]

Someday all the world’s coastlines will have orgonite distributed along them, also the ley lines across all the oceans. Azti and I want to initiate the latter (when the capital–a couple million bucks is a good start–becomes available) with an aircraft that he feels is best suited: a twin engine turboprop but I forgot the name of it. He even conceived a way to meter out the towerbusters at cruise speed. With a plane like that you can fly fast enough to cross seas economically but low enough to be sure that a piece of orgonite won’t land on a boat [Image Can Not Be Found] He’s an exceptionally experienced commercial pilot so that’s one giant step toward the goal.

It’s good for us to think large–why not? Look at what’s been accomplished just our of our own pockets. It’s only a matter of time before large capital is attracted to this effort. Meanwhile, these are the ‘good old days’ of personal sacrifice. Carol and I sure do enjoy the present.

~Don

Thank you both for your replies, guys.

Habibi, we don’t know yet exactly where there is to be gifting over there but I don’t think it needs to be done now. Perhaps later someone will get prompted to pick up on this thread or the matter will be followed in a group chat.

It certainly speaks volumes about the importance of that region when the Cathars do no feel safe out in the open and there is so much disinformation coming out (you can add sodomy to the list as portrayed in a fairly recent hollywood movie). The sewer rats woudn’t be bothering to hammer them so much unless their culture and history are very important.

About teosophy and speaking for myself, even when one manages to avoid all the crap under which teosophy is hiding, it is still quite a challenge to revert years of subtle programming and keep the steering wheel off the ego’s hands. It takes patience and time just to move at a snail’s pace but it’s still quite fun and I’m sure it is worth it [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carlos

Followed a shiatsu gal up to the net, lead to Val Maira, lead to this website in Occitain language, it is also in Italian for which google translate may assist you in liter-al translation. There are quite good varitety of content about music, religion, history, carnival, life, a map of old occitain.
The language looks like a mix of Spanish, French, with bits of Italian and dialect.

http://www.espaci-occitan.org/index.php … e/?lang=oc