Ongoing Orgonite-driven increases in water clarity, and the propaganda put forth to rebut them

Spies are, by nature and necessity, pathological liars who strive to make their endgames justify their meanness.” 

― Stewart Stafford

March 16, 2020 - Venice's canal water looks clearer as coronavirus keeps visitors away

GP: Venice canal clear water

The Orgonite-driven return to health of the Earth's energetic or Etheric environment has as one of its byproducts increasing water clarity. Regular readers know that I've been documenting increasing water clarity in my articles for some time, now.

Numerous "the dog ate it!" ruses are currently in play posturing that the engineered virus recently released upon the populace is responsible for all manner of things, including the collapsing smart phone industry and the collapsing electric car industry, to name only two of many others. As you can see from the headline up above from Venice, Italy, it's also claimed to be responsible for increasing the water clarity, there.

Well, in this case, it's not the virus, per se. It is being claimed that the recent virus-related lack of activity on Venice's canals has caused sediment levels in them to drop, clarifying the water. That's, well, plausible. And it is, in fact, a half-truth. And half-truths are the engine of propaganda.

The decrease in activity and related drop in churned-up sediment are real, but are merely incremental in impact, rather than quantum, as alleged. It's a local plausible-deniability excuse, put forward to keep your eyes off the larger trend I'm elucidating here. 

I thought it would be helpful if I reprised several of my pre-virus "increasing water clarity" articles below, to forestall the propaganda.

I pulled all of the pictures up into a bunch for you:

I would add that, while gondolas are moved with poles, rotation creates Death energy, and that the removal of X number of rotating propellers from the waters in an around Venice during this period of relative inactivity may be a factor in the improvement in the water quality. I mean, think about it - who is impacting the sedimentary bottom of the water system of Venice in any major way? There are gondolas, and their operators put poles down to the bottom and move their gondola's forward. But they'd done so for many, many hundreds of years, and "gondola-related sediment" is simply not ringing true to me.

But a view of the pre-virus-inactivity water clarity photos below "settles" the matter, at least for me. Proves that a drop in tourist-traffic related sediment is not the primary driver of the improvement in water clarity there.

2019 - An aerial view of Rosewood Beach in Highland Park, Michigan, which was restored through funds from the Great Lakes Restoration Inititative.

(The "restoration initiative" is real, and had actual funds, which were spent on actual activity - but it was merely incremental in impact, not quantum, as alleged. It's a local plausible-deniability excuse, put forward to keep your eyes off the larger trend I'm elucidating here. What did they do, rake the beach? Send out divers to pick up cans and tires? I know that no gigantic water-filtration equipment was in place at the site, or we'd have been shown a picture of it. It's mostly pure bullshit - what they refer to in the intelligence trade as a "limited hangout." - ed)

Lake Tahoe, 2019

May 23, 2019  - Lake Tahoe shows stunning improvement in water clarity over past year

(Where "Stunning", while fervid, and accurate, is a hedging generality against a more-impactful, specific percentage. So I had to do the math. It's a 17% increase in water clarity, in just one year - the biggest one-year improvement since they began keeping records 50 years ago. - ed)

(Artificially-lowered but strikingly-blue Mekong river, Thailand, December 2019)

December 5, 2019 - Mekong River’s new aquamarine color may be sign of trouble

(Lake Tahoe, 2019)

"The jump is the largest annual improvement in 50 years, since measurements at the iconic Sierra Nevada lake began in 1968. On average in 2018, the study found, a 10-inch white disk lowered from a research boat was visible 70.9 feet below the water’s surface. A year before, the disk could be seen only up to 60.4 feet, the lowest visibility level ever recorded."

(Lake Rotorua, New Zealand, 2019)

June 5, 2019 - New Zealand - Study shows 'significant' improvement of lake water clarity around Rotorua

"We found that water clarity significantly improved in nine lakes over the 18-year study period," Lehmann said.

(The article contains no specific data as to what the improvements were, or when they occurred. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. They claim to be Scientists, but are deliberately keeping it completely general to keep your eye off the specific positive changes I've been documenting since they began in 2012/2013. 

They're also trying to spin it as if it's been long, and slow and steady, over two decades, when in fact it has changed exponentially in just the last few years. - ed)

(East Texas, 2019)

August 8, 2019 - East Texas watershed efforts to improve water quality seeing positive results

(East Texas, where, once again, an incremental, local campaign is claimed to have made the quantum change happen. No mention is made in the article of increasing water clarity in other locations, other geographies. That's a propaganda technique called "compartmentalization." - ed)

Remember, propaganda has a lifespan. And the positive changes the propaganda is rebutting aren't stopping, but are, rather, increasing in speed and magnitude.

I forgot to mention - I rode my bike in Prospect Park here in Brooklyn two days ago, and was stunned to see at least 20% more people in the park than I've ever seen in the two years I've lived here.

And the lake was beautiful and blue, and quite clear. There were lots of people riding paddle boats on the lake, more than usual, more than I've ever seen.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 27, 2020

If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]

Spies are, by nature and necessity, pathological liars who strive to make their endgames justify their meanness.” 

― Stewart Stafford

May 7, 2019 - Study: Improving water clarity in Mille Lacs means less habitat for walleye

May 23, 2019  - Lake Tahoe shows stunning improvement in water clarity over past year

June 4, 2019 - New Zealand - WATER CLARITY IMPROVEMENTS DETECTED

It's August 2019, and great, epochal positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. And those changes are increasing in speed and magnitude. 

The changes are being driven by a return to health and vitality of the Earth's Etheric or energetic environment. A return to health driven by the slow, steady, widespread and ever-increasing distribution of Orgonite devices in the wider environment, from the early 2000's to present. 

One of the great positive changes underway is improving water clarity. I've appended several current news stories below detailing improving water clarity across widely-dispersed geographies.

One of them, from New Zealand, is headlined "Water clarity improvements detected."

Can you see how the headline is general? It makes no mention of any specific water clarity improvements. The author also carefully omitted any place names, so the subject is as un-searchable as possible. 

The article also contains no specific information whatsoever on the increase. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

The word "detected" falsely makes it seem like the increase in clarity  was a subtle thing, a difficult thing to discern.

The guy doing the discerning, the Illuminist talking-head shill quoted in the article, is Dr. Moritz Lehmann of the the University of Waikato. 

Here's his picture:

(Dr. Moritz Lehmann)

Take a good look at him. That's what a generational Satanist in a position of minor influence looks like.

Shill (Wikipedia): 

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, politics, confidence games, or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means.

In most uses, shill refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers, participants or "marks" the impression of an enthusiastic customer independent of the seller, marketer or con artist, for whom they are secretly working. The person or group in league with the shill relies on crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to do business with the seller or accept the ideas they are promoting. Shills may be employed by salespeople and professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to a person who is secretly in league with another person or outside organization while pretending to be neutral or a part of the organization in which they are planted, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).[citation needed]"

For any recovering Coincidence theorists in the readership, I would note a second article below, which is headlined "Study: Improving water clarity in Mille Lacs means less habitat for walleye."

This article also contains no information whatsoever as to how or why the water clarity has improved, and over what time period, but rather hedges with the general "improving water quality." As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

The third article below is headlined "Lake Tahoe shows stunning improvement in water clarity over past year

Where "stunning", while fervid, and accurate, is a hedging generalization against providing a more-impactfulspecific percentage. So I had to do the math. It's a 17% increase in water clarity, in just one year - the biggest one-year improvement since they began keeping records 50 years ago.

Instead of providing a specific percentage, the article says:

"Scientists say Tahoe’s visibility jumped 10 feet from 2017 to 2018, end of drought cited."

Being 'cited' is a negative thing - one receives a police citation. "Jumped" implies that the clarity went up steeply, but will come right back down as is the case with someone or something the "jumps".

These articles show that the great positive change is taking place in every nation - taking place regardless of geography - and that the tactics employed in the international news blackout on the subject are identical, again regardless of national boundary.

Here in New York, the days where the water appears to flicker like hammered silver have increased from a couple of days a month to most days. The rivers are back to the color they used to be in old post cards.

Hey, that's a great idea! I'm going to compare old postcards to different time periods, right up until now.

If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

May 7, 2019 - Study: Improving water clarity in Mille Lacs means less habitat for walleye

(This article contains no information on how or why the water clarity has improved, and over what time period, but rather hedges with the general "improving water quality." As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. - ed)

May 23, 2019  - Lake Tahoe shows stunning improvement in water clarity over past year

("Stunning", while fervid, and accurate, is a hedging generalization against providing a more-impactful specific percentage. So I had to do the math. It's a 17% increase in water clarity, in just one year - the biggest one-year improvement since they began keeping records 50 years ago.

A miraculous, historically-unprecedented transformation, played off as if it were no big deal. - ed)

Scientists say Tahoe’s visibility jumped 10 feet from 2017 to 2018, end of drought cited.

(Being 'cited' is a negative thing - one receives a police citation. "Jumped" implies that the clarity went up steeply, but will come right back down as is the case with someone or something the "jumps".

Good news, just in time for Memorial Day Weekend: The clarity of the famed, cobalt-blue waters of Lake Tahoe improved dramatically last year, with visibility increasing 10 feet from the year before, a study released Thursday by scientists at UC Davis found.

("Good news" is a hedge, to avoid saying "great" to describe the historically-unprecedented increase in clarity. - ed)

The jump is the largest annual improvement in 50 years, since measurements at the iconic Sierra Nevada lake began in 1968.

On average in 2018, the study found, a 10-inch white disk lowered from a research boat was visible 70.9 feet below the water’s surface. A year before, the disk could be seen only up to 60.4 feet, the lowest visibility level ever recorded.

June 4, 2019 - New Zealand - WATER CLARITY IMPROVEMENTS DETECTED

A team led by senior scientist Dr Moritz Lehmann at Xerra and the University of Waikato has published an analysis of 18-year trends in lake water clarity in the Rotorua lakes. Water clarity is an important indicator of water quality where better clarity typically indicates fewer contaminants.

What makes this study special is that it combines human observations, taken from a boat, with observations from 700 km above the Earth’s surface by satellites. This combination of data sources allowed the researchers to assemble a data record from 1999 to 2017 for 23 lakes, a data volume far greater than available using traditional ground-based methods.

“We found that water clarity significantly improved in nine lakes over the 18-year study period,” said Dr Lehmann, “Most trends in the other lakes were also found to be positive, but not statistically significant.“

Among the lakes with significant water clarity improvements were Rotorua, Rotoiti, Tikitapu, Rotoma and Rotoehu. The researchers indicated that some improvements may be related to lake management actions such as alum dosing, water diversion and weed harvesting, but direct cause-and-effect relationships were not tested in this study. Lake Okareka was the only lake that showed a significant decline in water clarity.

(The general terms "improvements" and "significant improvements" are used as general hedges - there is no specific information anywhere in the article about the scope of the improvements, or the time period over which they occurred. Remember, this is a Scientist talking. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda - ed)

“...but this is the real objection to that torrent of modern talk about treating crime as disease, about making prison merely a hygienic environment like a hospital, of healing sin by slow scientific methods. The fallacy of the whole thing is that evil is a matter of active choice whereas disease is not.”

From "Orthodoxy", by G.K. Chesterton, 1908

May 23, 2019 - Lake Tahoe clarity improves dramatically over past year

Scientists say Tahoe’s visibility jumped 10 feet from 2017 to 2018, end of drought cited

December 19, 2016 - Record Rainfall and Flooding in Southern Thailand 

January 8, 2017 - Thailand floods: 12 dead as record rainfall persists 

July 11, 2018 - Does Climate Change Have Anything to Do With Floods in Thailand?

January 8, 2019 - Southeast Asia records unusual January rain 

August 5, 2019 - Weekly Flood Situation Report for the Mekong River Basin

of the same day then moving through Laos and Thailand on 04 August.  above-average rainfall is predicted over Viet Nam, parts of Thailand

August 31, 2019 - Thailand - Low water levels to last until 2020 

September 10, 2019 - Thailand's Rice Production To Remain Elevated Despite Drought

October 7, 2019 - Most provinces in Thailand will continue to see rain throughout the week until lower temperatures signal a transition from the rainy season to the cold season.

December 5, 2019 - Mekong River’s new aquamarine color may be sign of trouble

The river usually has a yellowish-brown shade due to the sediment it normally carries downstream. But lately it has been running clear, taking on a blue-green hue that is a reflection of the sky. The water levels have also become unusually low, exposing sandbanks that allow the curious to stand in the middle of the river.

Low water levels pose an obvious problem for fishermen and farmers, but experts say the decline in sediment exposes a different danger that can result in greater erosion of the river’s banks and bed.

The experts and people living along the river blame a large hydroelectric dam upstream in Laos that began operating in October for contributing to both problems, though rainfall has also been sparse.

As you can see, the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including the cause of rapidly increasing water clarity over widely dispersed geographies.

In the examples up above, we see that, in Thailand, it's blamed on "drought", while at Lake Tahoe, it's blamed on "end of drought". Say what you will about these guys, there's no quit in them.

To make the gambit even more spectacular, the drought claimed to be taking place in Thailand is not, in fact, taking place

It's just that the controlled press has to put some form of bullshit plausible-deniability excuse forward, no matter how brazen or irrational it might be.

The truth is that the folks at the dam in Thailand are doing all they can to lower the river level, which everyone in Thailand knows. Which is why a story from Thailand from August of this year is headlined "Low water levels to last until 2020."

Another story from August is headlined "Thailand Rice: Forecast Production Decreases as Dryness Reduces Area."

They used the hilarious word "dryness" in the headline, because "drought" is such an over-reach.

In that article, we learn that "USDA forecasts rice harvested area at 10.9 million hectares, down 1 percent from last month, but on-par with last year. Yield is forecast at 2.85 million tons per hectare, down 1 percent from last month and down slightly from last year. USDA forecasts Thailand 2019/20 rice production at 20.5 million metric tons (milled basis), down 2 percent from last month, but up slightly from last year

So a story headlined "forecast production decreases" includes a forecast production increase. That's an example of what is known as a "bald-faced lie". 

Same harvested area as last year, but with production up slightly from last year. So an increase in yield, in fertility, in bounty.

Say what you will about them, there's no quit in them.

Filtering a muddy river the size of the Mekong to perfect, gemlike clarity is not something within the job description of any hydroelectric dam, in any nation. Or any technology known to man, in any nation. However, if you believe that to be the case, there's a dam here in Brooklyn that's for sale that I'd invite you to put in a bid on.

Wait, I forgot - it's the impact of a number of simple, inexpensive technichal devices, collectively known as "Orgonite." They cost about three bucks apiece.

Did I mention that Gare is giving them away, asking that you only pay shipping? He has previously distributed literally tens of thousands of them, all over Thailand, including in the now-clear Mekong. All at his own expense, mind you.

The words "mystery", "baffled" and "puzzled" are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

Two of those many variants are "extreme" and "unusual".

That's why a story below from 2017 reads "Extreme rainfall totals of over 700 mm (27.6 inches) were found over the Gulf of Thailand."

And why another from this year is headlined "Southeast Asia records unusual January rain."

The Boy Who Cried Wolf has resonated with us down through time for a very good reason.

How much longer do you think these people have left in power?

Not very long.

Please consider sending them highest Love energy as you read this.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, December 6, 2019

If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

December 19, 2016 - Record Rainfall and Flooding in Southern Thailand 

January 8, 2017 - Thailand floods: 12 dead as record rainfall persists 

Extreme rainfall totals of over 700 mm (27.6 inches) were found over the Gulf of Thailand. Highest totals over land were greater than 500 mm (19.7 inches) on the eastern coast of the Malay Peninsula in the Bang Saphan District.

January 13, 2017 - NASA Analyzes Heavy Rainfall Over Southern Thailand | NASA

July 11, 2018 - Does Climate Change Have Anything to Do With Floods in Thailand?

January 8, 2019 - Southeast Asia records unusual January rain | Thailand News ...

May 23, 2019 - Lake Tahoe clarity improves dramatically over past year

Lake Tahoe shows stunning improvement in water clarity over past year 

Scientists say Tahoe’s visibility jumped 10 feet from 2017 to 2018, end of drought cited

Good news, just in time for Memorial Day Weekend: The clarity of the famed, cobalt-blue waters of Lake Tahoe improved dramatically last year, with visibility increasing 10 feet from the year before, a study released Thursday by scientists at UC Davis found.

The jump is the largest annual improvement in 50 years, since measurements at the iconic Sierra Nevada lake began in 1968.

On average in 2018, the study found, a 10-inch white disk lowered from a research boat was visible 70.9 feet below the water’s surface. A year before, the disk could be seen only up to 60.4 feet, the lowest visibility level ever recorded.

June 4, 2019 - San Antonio’s River Transformed Into a Year-Round Birding Destination

August 5, 2019 - Weekly Flood Situation Report for the Mekong River Basin

of the same day then moving through Laos and Thailand on 04 August.  above-average rainfall is predicted over Viet Nam, parts of Thailand

August 12 2019 - Thailand Rice: Forecast Production Decreases as Dryness Reduces Area

USDA forecasts rice harvested area at 10.9 million hectares, down 1 percent from last month, but on-par with last year. Yield is forecast at 2.85 million tons per hectare, down 1 percent from last month and down slightly from last year. USDA forecasts Thailand 2019/20 rice production at 20.5 million metric tons (milled basis), down 2 percent from last month, but up slightly from last year. (For more information please contact [email protected].)

(An incfrease trumpeted via the hedging generality "Decreases" in the headline. "Dryness" is also general. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. - ed)

August 31, 2019 - Thailand - Low water levels to last until 2020 

August 29, 2019 - From drought-stricken to ‘water capital’: The Chennai transformation

September 10, 2019 - Thailand's Rice Production To Remain Elevated Despite Drought

(Drastic decreases in water to the crops creating no change in high harvest levels - ed)

October 7, 2019 - After the rain comes colder temperatures in Thailand

Thailand will have to weather the last of the rainy season’s storms before winter, the meteorological department said Monday.

(If there were a drought, why would such verbiage ever be used? It's a bald-faced lie. - ed)

Most provinces in Thailand will continue to see rain throughout the week until lower temperatures signal a transition from the rainy season to the cold season.

Bangkok will see up to a 60 percent chance of rain Monday before dropping to 30 percent from Tuesday through Saturday, with lows of 22C and highs of 34C.

A similar pattern is to be expected in the North, Isaan, central, and eastern provinces, but the south will continue to be battered by a 60 percent chance of rain throughout the week due to monsoons..

December 5, 2019 - Mekong River’s new aquamarine color may be sign of trouble

The recent color change of the Mekong River may be a sign of trouble; experts say an upstream dam is blocking sediment from flowing downstream, which may lessen nutrients in water and cause erosion downstream

Experts say the aquamarine color the Mekong River has recently acquired may beguile tourists but it also indicates a problem caused by upstream dams. The water usually is a yellowish-brown shade due to the sediment it normally carries downstream. But lately it has been running clear, taking on a blue-green hue that is a reflection of the sky. The water levels have also become unusually low, exposing sandbanks in the middle of the river. 

Low water levels pose an obvious problem for fishermen and farmers, but experts say the decline in sediment exposes a different danger that can result in greater erosion of the river’s banks and bed.

The experts and people living along the river blame a large hydroelectric dam upstream in Laos that began operating in October for contributing to both problems, though rainfall has also been sparse.

Around 70 million people depend on the Mekong River for water, food, commerce, irrigation and transportation. Critics charge that large-scale development projects such as the Xayaburi dam dangerously disrupt the region's ecology.

The dam blocks much sediment from moving further downstream, which accounts for the water becoming clear, said Pravit Kanthaduang, chief of the fishery office at Bueng Khong Long, a district in Thailand's Bueng Kan province. Less sediment means less nutrition for plants and fish in the river, threatening the ecological balance, he said.

With less sediment, the water also has more stream power, a phenomenon known as "hungry water," said Chainarong Setthachau of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science at Mahasarakham University in Thailand's northeast who has studied changes in the Mekong's ecology for the past two decades.

"The current has less sediment, which unleashes energy onto the river banks downstream. This so-called'hungry water' will cause much more erosion to the banks, uprooting trees and damaging engineering structures in the river," Chainarong said.

(I'm to believe that clear, sediment-free water erodes banks more quickly than the water not filled with that powdered grinding element? The most insane bullshit excuse I've ever heard in my life. - ed)

The dam's developers have denied that they were responsible for low water levels that some critics tied to trial runs of the generators that began in March. In October, the Xayaburi Power Co. Ltd. said the project has spent more than 19.4 billion baht ($640 million) to mitigate negative impacts on the environment, including the building of outlets for sediment passage and flow and facilities to allow the passage of fish. The plant's total cost was $4.47 billion.

Daeng Pongpim, from a farming family that used to fish in Ta Mui village in Ubon Ratchathani province, lives 800 kilometers (500 miles) downstream from the Xayaburi dam, but said she still believes it is responsible for the river’s recent unusual condition.

"I am 67 years old and have never seen anything like it before. What makes me concerned the most is the low level of the water. Now, we are in early winter, the water level should not be this low. I can't imagine how hard it could be for us at the height of the dry season, in March and April."

Chaiwat Parakun, who lives 200 kilometers (125 miles) downstream from the dam, said he abandoned his fishing gear several years ago because of the declining amount of fish available to catch. He now has a tourism business.

"The Mekong has gradually lost its abundance. People who depend on the river like us could sense it many years ago. But that was nothing like the effects from Xayaburi. We cannot figure out how we can live with this degraded environment," he said.

(It lost its abundance because they lowered the water level enough to fuck up the fish population. It's not rocket science, people. - ed)

“Appearance blinds, whereas words reveal.”

― Oscar Wilde

It's October 2019, and great, epochal positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. And those changes are increasing in speed and magnitude.

Since that statement directly refutes our State Religion, which holds that "Poor Mother Gaia is Dying, Crushed by the Virus-like Burden of Mankind", I've appended numerous recent news accounts below to support it.

The words "mystery", "baffled" and "puzzled" are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Three of those many variants are "surprised" and "had no idea" and "startled".

That's why an article that I've appended below reads "What surprised us was the magnitude of the change," said Robert Shuchman, a study co-author and co-director of the Michigan Tech Research Institute. "We had no idea the data was going to tell us that Huron and Michigan have surpassed the water clarity in Lake Superior. That was the startling piece."

The article I got that from is headlined "Study: Lakes Michigan, Huron top Superior in water clarity"

The headline uses the general term "top", then shakes the doll and points at the water-clarity batting order, to take your eye off the 20% increase in clarity that is "buried" in the story below. Can you see how misdirection is the key to every "magic trick", every "Confidence game"?

Robert loves him some lakes, like it's his job. No, seriously - he makes his living studying lakes.

So it is ridiculous in that context to presume that he (and his cohort of fellow lake-lover Scientists!) were, are, or would ever be "surprised", and "startled" and have "no idea", in the larger context of widely-improving water quality, as demonstrated by the recent articles that I've collected with great ease and posted below. 

Here's Robert's picture:

![Robert A. Shuchman](upload://mJaJne9Hd9Pw0XlzngyVPZKO6xj.jpeg)

I've included it, here, so you can get an idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of minor influence looks like.

I have subjectively concluded that the slow, steady, widespread distribution of Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich's work are drawing down, unknitting and transforming the Earth's energetic or Etheric environment back to its normal state of health and vitality.

Many who distribute Orgonite do so in the vicinity of the weather weaponry infrastructure that many still mistakenly presume only carries cell phone traffic and weather radar data. Others place the devices in and around graveyards, the latter which serve as Death energy "sinks", or batteries on the international network of what Reich called "Dead Orgone Radiation" that has been built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

The positive changes that I've been documenting in this series of articles since 2013, just after they began in earnest in 2012, include rising awareness on the part of the populace. 

So, while a wholly corrupt and absolutely malevolent cabal of genetically-related Death worshippers still controls things in every nation, that control is slipping, and will soon be lost to them.

Please consider sending them highest love energy as you read this.

If you'd like to be added to the reading list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

October 7, 2017 - Study: Lakes Michigan, Huron top Superior in water clarity

(The headline shakes the doll of the clarity batting order, to take your eye off the 20% increase in clarity that is "buried" in the story below. - ed)

A study has found that the Great Lakes of Huron and Michigan have surpassed Lake Superior in water clarity.

Scientists analyzed satellite images from 1998 to 2012 and found that the depth light could penetrate the water increased by about 20 percent, Minnesota Public Radio reported.

(The author used the Mil-speak "the depth light could penetrate the water", in place of the clearer, plainer "water clarity increased". - ed)

"What surprised us was the magnitude of the change," said Robert Shuchman, a study co-author and co-director of the Michigan Tech Research Institute. "We had no idea the data was going to tell us that Huron and Michigan have surpassed the water clarity in Lake Superior. 
That was the startling piece."

Scientists say less phosphorous runoff, climate change and an increase in invasive zebra and quagga mussels have contributed to the change.

June 15, 2018 - The Chesapeake Bay hasn't been this healthy in 33 years

(Where the Mason-riffic "33 years" is an hilarious insider shout-out to the "Illuminated" members of the reading public. For those who don't recall, "Occult" means "hidden". - ed)

October 9, 2018 - Virginia - James River’s health improves thanks to work of James River Association

(The association is real, and exists, and does real work, but has an impact that is marginal, vs. fundamental, as alleged. -ed)

March 1, 2019 - Illinois - State of the Fox River Report

Data from collecting samples from over 25 sites within the watershed, and Illinois State Water Survey’s analysis of 10 water quality parameters, generates results show a complicated situation involving seasonal variances. The trend is toward improvement. The trend is very gradual but moving in the right direction. With the municipal improvements in infrastructure and storm water management we are confident that the trends will continue to improve.
Our river is getting healthier. ��

(The state is again postured as the primary driver. The efforts are real, and actual, but only incremental...and are put forward to keep your eyes off the larger, systemic change that these collected examples document. - ed)

March 27, 2019  - Experts say Chesapeake Bay water quality is the best since monitoring began in 1985.

May 8, 2019 - Potomac’s water quality keeps improving, but not enough

May 8, 2019 - Report shows reductions in pollutants, improved water quality in the Potomac

The amounts of nitrogen and phosphorus—which in excess can degrade water quality—have declineddramatically in the Potomac River since the 1980s, and are on track for further reductions, says a new COG report.

The findings of the report, Potomac River Water Quality in Metropolitan Washington, were presented today to the COG Board of Directors. The report analyzes long-term data from 1985 to 2016, rather than relying on a single year or point in time, which can be impacted by weather conditions.

(They're literally "muddying the water" by taking as broad a view as possible, so you don't notice the quantum improvements occurring suddenly as of 2012/2013 and continuing to this moment. - ed)

June 5, 2019 - New Zealand - Study shows 'significant' improvement of lake water clarity around Rotorua

"We found that water clarity significantly improved in nine lakes over the 18-year study period," Lehmann said.

(The article contains no specific data as to what the improvements were, or when they occurred. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. They claim to be Scientists, but are deliberately keeping it completely general to keep your eye off the specific positive changes I've been documenting since they began in 2012/2013. - ed)

June 19, 2019 - America's Skies Have Gotten Clearer, but Millions Still Breathe Unhealthy Air

July 8, 2019 - Beijing - Chinese cities report improving air quality in H1

Air quality in Chinese cities continued to see improvement in the first half of 2019 (H1) as government efforts to increase environmental protection were strengthened, according to the Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE).

For 337 cities monitored by the ministry, the share of average good air quality days stood at 80.1 percent in H1, up 0.4 percentage points year-on-year, MEE data showed Monday.

The average PM2.5 density, a key indicator of air pollution, decreased by 2.4 percent year-on-year to 40 micrograms per cubic meter over the period, while the average density of PM10 and sulfur dioxide fell 4.2 percent and 14.3 percent, respectively.

(In China, as in the U.S., the State is falsely claimed as the primary driver. - ed)

July 24, 2019  - Scientists Find Improving Air Quality Could Boost Life Expectancy, Including In Mountain West

In other positive news, Pope says cities like Boise, Salt Lake City and Las Vegas stand out for improvingtheir air quality in recent years.

August 8, 2019 - East Texas watershed efforts to improve water quality seeing positive results

(East Texas, where, once again, an incremental local campaign is claimed to have made the quantum change happen. - ed)

September 20, 2019 - Delhi pollution: Is air quality in the Indian capital now improving?

Delhi's chief minister, Arvind Kejriwal, made this claim in a recent tweet, adding that there was more work to do to reduce toxic air in the Indian capital.

Delhi has had a very serious air pollution problem for some years, often at its worst in the winter months.

In November 2018, levels reached 20 times the recommended World Heath Organisation's safe limits for air pollution.

It's been caused by growing volumes of traffic, construction and industrial activity, the burning of rubbish and crops, the use of fireworks during religious festivals and weather patterns which can trap polluted air in the lower atmosphere for long periods of time.

What has improved?

Mr Kejriwal did not specify which type of pollution he was referring to when he talked about a 25% reduction.

(As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. - ed)

But official data studied by Delhi-based research group, the Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), shows that the average levels of one of the worst pollutants, the small PM2.5 particles, were 25% lowerduring the three years from 2016-18, than during the period 2012-14.

(This article tellingly makes no mention of what is causing the improvement. - ed)