OPENsecret WEareINaNUCLEARwar

OPENsecret WEareINaNUCLEARwar
Global Warming Hoax against the world’s citizens

Formula: Ambient Nuclear Energy Equals Global Warming

Antidote: Orgone Energy in the form of Orgonite well placed around perimeters of Nuclear Power Plants, Cell Towers and other related microwave Antennas including Doppler Weather Radars Equals the Elimination of Global Warming and other Major Consumer Targeted Financial Swindles by the POWERS THAT ARE.
Orgone Energy balances and keeps the HIGH HEAT RADIATION produced by nuclear plant’s from becoming AMBIENT! (When the heat from nuclear plants is ambient people automatically believe the heat is coming from the Sun and have no reason to question it, enter the global warming hoax) Ambient radiation evaporates precipitation and is the primary cause of widespread droughts throughout the USA)

HOW DOES THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX CAUSE CONSUMERS TO SPEND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS???

BREAKDOWN:
Exorbitant costs in UTILITY BILLS,
PETROLEUM, and last but not least
you guessed it HEALTH CARE including the Pharmaceutical Industry

Examples soaring heat like the world has experienced in recent years causes the consumer to run the air conditioning units in their homes 24/7 escalating monthly utility bills.
This artificial heat also causes people to run their a/c in their automobiles increasing their consumption of petroleum products in the form of gas and oil.
Excessive radiation from nuclear plants and other radiation producing devices weakens the human body’s electrical field and ultimately our immune system(s) resulting in a multitude of sicknesses from skin cancer, plus cancer of the breasts, thyroid, pelvis, stomach and the list goes on

THE SOLUTION IS SO SIMPLE THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IT, this why we have to act NOW

MY ADVICE TO EVERY CITIZEN ON THIS PLANET IS TO GIFT AND REGIFT (with orgonite) ALL THE DEVICES/FACILITIES REFERENCED IN THIS ARTICLE AND TO PUT LARGE AMOUNTS IN CONNECTING BODIES OF WATER TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY !!!

Louis

How did I figure this all out?
Simply by gifting!

Keep in mind that I am explaining the situation as it looks through my eyes, and I understand I could be wrong

Okay we have 2 nuclear power plants in North Alabama -Brown’s Ferry to the north of Huntsville and to the south -Bellfonte in Hollywood Alabama that I know of (see etheric warriors Down South Nukin 03-31-2012
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=3785 .

April 2011
In April of 2011 Mississippi and Alabama were devastated by heavy, tornadic activity which hit Brown’s Ferry knocking out 8 main power lines that had to rebuilt from scratch (I heard the details on the radio WDRM 102.1 country. Much of North Alabama was without power for about a week.
I recall the night time temperatures in April were in the vicinity of 45 to 55 degrees and the night following the radio report about rebuilding the 8 power lines the temperature went down to a low of 32 degrees!
So the elite gave away their secret (by doing a sneak attack on Alabama with HAARP)
I try look at the big picture especially when it comes to the weather and weigh out the facts from my perspective of gifting.In about a week utilities started coming back on for many residents and the temperatures rose until they were back where they were before the tornadoes.
The very next week I traveled to Browns Ferry with lots of orgonite (several XX pounds) and gifted as much as I could and within a week the temperatures fell again!
the cat fell out of the bag!

MY THEORY: I imagine the temporary powers that be contact the nuclear regulatory commission flowing down instructions according to their agenda to raise the energy levels in nuclear reactors usually enough to make it hot again hoping people like myself will eventually give up (gifting)
Anyway who would believe something as fantastic as this any way?
Do you think the thin walls of a nuclear facility can actually contain the inferno inside? (Sounds like HELL).

March 2012
While traveling to work In Scottsboro, AL near Hollywood AL, I decided to gift a little by the Bellfonte nuclear power plant to kill some time before starting work. The temperatures were at record highs in March 2012 as winter ended abruptly being replaced by summer temps already)
This nuke plant supposedly was never opened due to lack of funding or some other political reason. As I arrived I noticed lots of traffic coming and going so I asked a friend what was going on and he said: they decided to activate it to help the economy, yeah right! Needless to say I was flabbergasted and I said now I know what I’m really doing working here in Scottsboro (I had a job that was not like any other job I had before) I will gift the crap out of it and see if we can relieve this area of it’s hot temperatures, and the rest is history which I’m sure will soon be erased (business as usual) unless this information escalates exponentially…

Louis