Operation "Flowering Dessert" And Santiago Gifting

Alejandro
26 Jul 2008 12:06
Subject: Operation “Flowering Dessert” and Santiago Gifting
The time has finally come for a big gifting mission. This year, thanks to our efforts with Kelly and Juan Antonio Cortez’s efforts in the edge of the Atacama, in the Valley of Elqui and surroundings, the very arid regions bordering the Atacama dessert to the south have gotten an “abnormal” increase rain this year. The area of Combarbalá and Quilitapia, where those giant xtals are, have had plenty of rain for the first time in decades! Theses succeses are surprising, considering all the HAARP and death tower infrastructure still functioning on the strech of highway from Santiago to La Serena. Juan Antonio (Toño) and I have planned a gifting trip that will cover all the highway and hiltop arrays in between Santiago and La Serena. Javi is swamped in work so cannot join us Sad We will also deploy some 800 TBs within the city limits of Santiago, in the worst DOR hotspots. Toño recently got a list of cel phone tower sites in the city of Santiago, given to him by an ex-cell-tower tecnitian, who has joined the orgonite cause. This lists over 1800 death tower sites only from one company! There are two other cell phone companys with just as many towers. This means Santiago has at least 5500 death towers, yikes! Only 500 or so of these have been gifted so far. This does not include the HAARP arrays in and arround the city.

A generous gifter from Norway has contributed enough money to make these 800+ TBs we will deploy in Santiago before travelling to La Serena. We still need more money for buying resin (got plenty of xtals and metal) and for diesel money for the trip to the dessert. Diesel prices have skyrocketed this year, and now I pay twice as much for the liter. It will cost 400+ dolars on diesel costs alone. The more money we get the more can be acomplished.

About once every 10 or 15 years, “freak” rainstorms enter the edges of the Atacama dessert and produce a phenomenon known as “Desierto Florido” or Flowering Dessert. The desolate, dead lanscape becomes alive with millions of beautiful flowers, the brown hills and valleys become purple, yellow, orange, red and blue. It is truly a spectacle.
This year we are on the threshold of having the flowering dessert phenomenon. We just need a little more rain. We are confident that with this gifting trip, not only will this be achieved, but we will have the most beautiful desierto florido in many many years. It really is amazing how a dead place like the Atacama can come alive with a little rain. The seeds remain latent for years and years until the right time comes. Our Earth is very capable of healing itself, it just needs a little help right now to get the parasites of its back. With a couple of years of consitent rain, the Atacama will transform into a jungle, how it used to be only 1000 years ago.

Juan Antonio told me that this winter, the rats’ chemtrail spraying has been incesant, almost non-stop. However he has become quite skilled at clearing the skies with a small scale Reich style cloudbuster (with no orgonite). This type of cloudbusting is much more difficult and requires alot of skill. He aims his makeshift CB directly at the planes, and the trails fail to form at all, he also directs the CBs to atract rain fronts from Argentina or from the Pacific with good results. I’ll ask him to post something about his cloudbusting in more detail. Inspite of the non-stop chemtrails, and HAARP assaults, rain has still managed to fall on this arid region.

Donations are very welcome, we need your support to pull this one off!

Many thanks to you all!

Ale

Don Croft
26 Jul 2008 22:48
Subject: Re: Operation “Flowering Dessert” and Santiago Gif
Ale, I’m stunned by your followup report on the increased rain in that region after that gifting expedition, last year! Congratulations! And thanks for posting the reports for the record.

You have the envious benefit of being one of only a handful of gifters on an entire continent, which means that your gifting produces easily-measured and substantive results.

I hope that your readers can see that the more money you get in donations, the larger the scope of your, Javi’s and Antonio’s efforts will be in coming months.

I also want your readers in your region to feel compelled by your reports to match and even exceed your efforts, the way many, many people have outstripped mine, by now Cool

That’s the only sort of competition that seems fun, to me.

It might be that there is one death tower for every 2,000 residents in Santiago, as has been the case in most of the areas we’ve gifted. Along the way, please keep an eye out for all those death transmitters and weather weapons that don’t show up on anyone’s list, okay? Also if you get any tech details from that ex-death tower technician I hope you can share them, here, assuming he knows anything. The techs in America and some other countries who work on the death towers don’t have a clue what they’re working on but I’m hoping your friend does. I think that leaving his name out will protect him, otherwise we’ll be happy to knock the CIA freaks off his back if they give him any trouble, after the fact. That sort of etheric work has gotten pretty routine, I’m happy to say, and we often get good feedback about success.

~Don

Javiera
30 Jul 2008 16:08
Subject: Today’s Orgonite Production
Today’s orgonite production; preparations for the trip…

many thanks to the people who donated the money to buy the resin Mr. Yellow

Ale and Toño working hard:

Lola keeping company…

Alejandro
30 Jul 2008 21:14
Juan Antonio’s ex-death tower tecnitian friend has just been fired from his new job, two days ago. He’s sure its because he shared the death tower list since he had just been congratulated about his work by his boss only a couple of days before being fired. Boosts are welcome, his name is Leo. Thanks!,
Ale

Don Croft
31 Jul 2008 18:26
We’ll do something for Leo in the chat, thx Ale.

Remember that the tower weapons that aren’t on the lists are often perhaps the worst ones, by the way-- like those ‘trumpet’ towers (low frequency sound?) and the weather balls on top of towers, for instance.

An Australian gifter near one of the trumpet towers made the mistake of turning off his car engine while gifting the facility. After getting out of his car, he read a sign on the fence of the facility, warning that if one stops his vehicle’s engine, the intense EMR field created by the facility might prevent the car from starting, again Cool

That much power isn’t even created by a hydroelectric dam’s turbine, as you probably know, or even by a nuclear power plant.

Somebody we know was gifting with a spudgun and ‘inadvertently’ Wink put a towerbuster through the drumskin on one of the mountaintop drum towers that Raytheon Corporation maintains. Raytheon is a primary weapons contractor for this fascist American regime and their logo is the red lightning bolt. I wonder if the symbol has a satanic significance.

You guys will have tons of fun–looking forward to more reports and pics!!

~Don

Javiera
02 Aug 2008 10:46
Subject: Re: Operation “Flowering Dessert” And Santiago Gif
All the boosts welcomed for the guys who left this morning…

we’ve had lots of aerial survailance these past days… this morning they came to say goodbye…

Alejandro
07 Aug 2008 14:58
Hi everyone, I just came back from our gifting trip up north with Juan Antonio, I left him in Vicuña where he lives. We covered as much as we could from Santiago to La Serena, taking the main highway north and taking detours to side roads whenever necesary. We threw 1 TB every mile or so along the highway, although some places got alot more than that.

Our first stop was a mountain top tower that had been on my radar for quite some time, Cerro el Roble.

Fortunately there was a dirt road that took us almost all the way up the mountain, and we were able to get permission(and the keys) to go up the road. Near the top the snow got so deep that we had to leave the truck and walk the remaining kilometer up the mountain. On our way down I had to drive in reverse for 600 meters in the snow since the road was too narrow to turn around and its a long full-cab pickup. I don’t know how we didn’t fall of the mountain, it was slippery as hell, and the rear of the truck kept slipping towards the abyss, quite a white-knuckle experience. I think the operators lended a helping hand in that one Wink

It had just been raining the day before, so the atmosphere was crystal clear and full of cumulus clouds, the landscape was very green from all the rain and very beautiful.

Monster tower on top of the hill. Besides from gifting this, we placed an Earth Pipe and a mini-CB on top of the hill.

After coming down from the mountain, we took a side road to more arrays, then slept in Limache, towards the Coast.

The next day we did some quick gifting all the way to Valpariso (on the coast) and then returned to the main highway, to the Aconcagua Valley. This is how the valley looked. That whitish smog is really smog, the sun shining through it makes it look white, if you look at it from another angle it looks brown.

This is how it looked a couple of hours later, after a few arrays were busted and some EPs, were hammered into the ground. We were really lucky with the access roads to the death tower arrays on top of many hills in the Aconcagua valley, we were able to access them all by vehicle and didn’t have to hike. Even so it took us all day to drive up and down several hills.

The next day we finished up the Aconcagua Valley, it was overcast, but not raining. On our way down from busting this array, it started to rain.

On the bottom of the hill, in between the death tower array and a cemetary, we found the residence of a dirty magician, he had a small statue of Ste. Germain, need I say more? His place reeked of bad juju. He got a nice lapis HHG for free! Once out of his driveway, on the public dirt road, he arrived home. The very dirty look he gave us was priceless, I think he sort of knew that we had just messed him up bigtime. I really regret not taking a photo of him, but that seemed too cruel at the time.

In the same town where the array and dirty magician lived, I found some quite interesting art outside a goth disco called “Bohemia”. Gave them a few TBs, hopefully it will at least make those lizards molest M-Kids somewhere else.

We kept heading north into semi-desert country. Someplaces looked like a golf course. There was water and puddles everywhere, it really didn’t look like a desert at all.

We came across a wind power plant that felt very, very nasty. There was a smog bank in the area as well. That whole area was full of HAARP towers too, spread out a few miles one from the other. I checked the car radio and there was no station avaliable. There must of been about 10 towers or more. We put down our last 4 Earth Pipes and busted as many towers as we could, we also threw a very dense line of TBs, about one every 300 meters for 10 kms.

On my way back to Santiago, this area was almost completly clear of smog, sorry for the lousy photo, I took it while driving. Also very interesting is that the wind mills were all motionless on a day with plenty of wind. You can make out one of the fans on the left side of the photo.

Also new HAARP towers were already being installed, wow that was fast! In any case our line of TBs along that area was so dense that no amount of new towers will have much effect. I threw a TB at this un-finished tower just for fun. There was a big change in the greenery after this area, so we believe that this array was a major bottleneck for moisture going further north. The desert really starts after this zone, to the north.

Even so, the desert to the north was green, flowers blooming all over. Hopefully it will rain even more after this array got neutralized.

Vultures hanging out on an ugly tower in La Serena, how appropiate

That night we arrived in Vicuña, where Juan Antonio lives. The next day he had to work, so Leo, the ex-death tower tecnitian and newly unemployed, helped me gift the twin cities of La Serena and Coquimbo population 350,000 . We busted about 150-plus tower in a single day. This is how La Serena looked before gifting. The next day it was completly overcast and foggy, but it felt alot nicer and there was no smog, I’ll ask Juan Antonio to go there and take some photos of the city on a clear day, for comparison. I don’t know if the phychics did anything for Leo in the chats, but last weekend, the guy who pressured his boss to fire him(adquisitions guy) got caught stealing about 250,000 USD, perhaps more, from the company, he is in prison now. While leaving La Serena and Coquimbo, I was overcome by an intense feeling of joy and thanks (from the Operators?) that brought tears to my eyes, I’ve never feel a boost like that before.

On my way back to Santiago, I passed through the Aconcagua Valley again. It was very smoggy, not much different from before (The days we did all the busting were right after some rains so the air was alot cleaner than usual). This really disapointed me as I expected a cleaner ambience. This just means that there is still underground DOR there, more EPs will be needed to neutralize this. The real confirmations will come with the rain, will keep you all updated.

Ammo Used: 700-plus TBs, 50 HHGs, 26 EPs and 4 mini-CBs

Alejandro

Alejandro
07 Aug 2008 16:53
I almost forgot, I saw many chem-planes spewing on my way back, but none of them were sticking, this was the longest one, very pathetic. I guess they’ll have to change the formula to cloudseeding now Wink

Alejandro
10 Aug 2008 17:16

Map of the trip, the large dots are cloudbusters, the smaller ones are represent gifted areas or a highway string of TBs.

Alejandro
17 Aug 2008 22:13
Hi everyone. Ten days after our trip, the edges of the Atacama received an incredible amount of rain in only a couple of days. At least 70mm of rain in Vicuña and at least 60mm in La Serena!! The “normal” annual rainfall for Vicuña is only 90mm. While I write this there is some nice un-forcasted rain over Santiago. This is the first time in recorded weather history that we get this amount of rain in the desert in a non-El Niño year! Before orgonite, desert rains would produce great floods and landslides, this year none of that. We will be having a very nice flowering desert this year, the flowers reach full splendor in September, and I suspect we will be having more rains from now till then. jeje. Get gifting guys, this stuff is for real, it does the job and then some!! Mr. Yellow Mr. Violet Mr. Orange Mr. Green Mr. Blue Mr. Ycy

For reversing the heart of the Atacama which is to the north of the area in question, lots of gifting will have to be done in Argentina, on the other side of the Andes (upwind). The amount of HAARP and other towers that parallel the Atacama on the “other side” is really incredible, preventing rains from the Amazon to cross the mountains. I was pulling my hair out in impotence when we passed that area on our trip with Kelly. Santaigo gifting is a priority though, the desert can wait a year or two. The people being microwaved alive in the cities can’t wait any longer in my opinion.

The WTTN has been announcing, for the past year, the imminent reversal of the Atacama due to Global Warming, jajaja, how funny is that? They are talking about summer rains from Argentina and Bolivia, so maybe some Argentinian gifters are getting busy already. If any Argentinian or Bolivian gifters are reading this and have been busy please send me an email to chicorea [at] gmail [dot] com

http://elpolemico.blogspot.com/2007…-y-habr-ms.html

Quote:
La zona del norte grande, del norte chico y andina, son los lugares donde se va a presentar el mayor crecimiento en la temperatura.
Respecto a las precipitaciones, Estas van a aumentar en primavera y verano en el norte grande, extremándose el fenómeno conocido como invierno boliviano.
Frente a estos resultados, la directora de la Conama explicó que “estamos haciendo un plan de acción” para ver cómo Chile enfrentará estos cambios. Sin embargo, hasta la fecha, la Conama ha demostrado su inoperancia para proteger el medio ambiente, por lo que no se puede esperar nada nuevo.
Es deber de los ciudadanos tomar conciencia y presionar a las autoridades.

I love how they imply that the reversal of the Atacama is a bad thing. In the end of the article it states “It is the duty of the citizens to gain conscience and pressure the authorities” LOL. I hope that the flexibility of the Global Warming scam has a limit, but the gullibility of the PJ folk never ceases to amaze me.

Alejandro

Javiera
30 Aug 2008 18:42
Hi all, here are some pictures Juan Antonio sent last week as a follow up…

grass slowly starting to grow Smile

Alejandro
05 Sep 2008 16:06
Subject: Snow in the very heart of the Atacama, WOW!
The intense rains of a couple of weeks ago was no fluke. It has rained again, this time even further up north, in very heart of the driest desert in the world (or what used to be the driest Mr. Yellow ) There was even quite a bit of snowfall in the the city of El Salvador, right in the middle of the Atacama. Even more remarkable is that all this precipitation has happend in a non-El Niño year, which is usually the only years that the desert gets any rain at all. Even more so, this year started with the La Niña, which is the opposite of El Niño and brings drought, throught the country. This year started with dire predictions of drought, plans for water and energy rationing Very Happy Santiago has had so much rain this year (NO flooding btw) that I’m looking forward to a little sun, I never thought I’d say that, jeje.

http://www.latercera.cl/contenido/25_47319_9.shtml please visit this link and watch the video and photos.

Link

btw Juan Antonio tells me that the chemtrails have been totaly defeated in Vicuna, the rats don’t even spray there anymore because their inefectiveness is so obvious and just makes the gifters there grin every time jeje. What loosers! Massive gifting in Santiago is about to take place, and this city will cease to be known as the smoggiest in South America, just as the Atacama is no longer the driest desert in the world. Orgonite works!!

I just got over a long period of scarce gifting and inefectiveness due to constant attacks and Psy-Ops, can’t stop me now, can you, little rats? payback is a MoFo!

EricCarlsen1
06 Sep 2008 01:35
Thank you Alejandro, Javiera and Juan for gifting and posting your adventures !

Seeing is believing and I love ready the gifting reports and especially seeing photos or video.

I am so motivated to make my next batch of orgonite tb’s after reading Flowering Desert . Mr. Yellow

Eric

UltimateVision_Orgonite Making Supply Depot