'Operation Raindance' for Australia--ambitious!

I’ve only heard from word of mouth about the increased rainfall in Oz so thought I’d run a quick search for some “official” confirmation.

Google came up with this and I thought it worth sharing http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/

Listed are afew mentions of increased rainfall – one even says that the “Bendigo-Castlemaine pipeline project is less urgently needed” Which gave me a lovely rush of adrenaline or something and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!! [Image Can Not Be Found];

More evidence that Orgonite is indeed an amazing, and simple technology!! [Image Can Not Be Found]

I’m so unbelievabley pleased with the increased rainfall and my heartfelt thanks go to all other gifters downunder who have been busy contributing to this result! [Image Can Not Be Found] Thanks! and gift on my lovelys!

Dave

Just noticed on that link:-

Dated October 8th
“Work will start next month on a multi-million dollar weather radar near Tamworth.”

Just an observation! [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hello everybody! [Image Can Not Be Found]

The 4th and final gifting report for Operation Raindance is online!

http://orgonizeaustralia.webs……apps/blog/ is the link!

I tried to post this message last week but it seems somebodys been messing with my password.
First my browser shut down a few times while I was in the middle of typing a post to this thread – then when I finally got it typed and was just about to hit “post” I got logged out and the browser shut down again! I tried to log in but kept getting an error message and its taken until now to get my password reset!

Interesting indeed, especially as before that happened, my Paypal account password had also “mysteriously” reset itself and also my image shack password………

Hehehe – and I thought I didn’t get any interference! Thanks interfereers, you’ve just done some fine confirming for me!! [Image Can Not Be Found]

Dave [email protected]

Awesome work Dave!!! Thank you for your gifting downunder. Pity about Pine Gap, lets hope that someone has (or already has had) the “steel balls” to get it done. I can’t blame you though – it sounds like a pretty formidable target!

Looking at the weather radar and the weather news on http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/
There has been some fantastically heavy unseasonal rainfall in the Eastern parts of the drought region in Australia since Operation Raindance (Drought region being mostly the whole of the southern half of Australia)

The Western part of Australia’s drought region however, has been disappointingly dry……….

Low pressures have been coming up from the south over South East Australia but I suspect that some high pressure systems have been manipulated to draw up to the South Western quarter of Oz………….

Personally, I have the feeling that this is mainly due to Pine Gap and its weather manipulation technology…………

I will be returning to Oz to do some more gifting around NSW (S-Eastern Oz) where there are LOTS of horrible big towers along the inland highways and many military installations…… hopefully this will at least help somewhat in stopping the high pressures being brought too far south and will result in more rainfall where it is needed but more gifting definitely needs doing in Australia so please get to it you beauties!!

I have been in contact with a gifter in Western Australia who is planning a mission to gift pine Gap to bust it goodtime so please send your positive energies to him and his mission and lets make it happen for him…………

Thankyou……

Dave

Good news, Dave

Today I have seen on the news, that there was snowfall in the southern parts of New South Wales…

Amazing!! For mid summer……. amazing!!

Orgonite is truely great!! [Image Can Not Be Found]

Great news! My little site, http://www.orgonizeaustralia.webs.com has “mysteriously” disappeared off the face of the internet!!

What fantastic confirmation! [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found]

This was a post by Monsoon Gecko on the WM thread. I just had to post it here as its such fantastic news……

“Brief update. RAINDANCE OR WHAT !!! The third rain event after cyclones Andrew and Olga swept most of Australia,is happening right now. Records broken since recordings started in late 1800’s. In Queensland, an area the size of Victoria is under water ! The oldtimers and farmers are blown away, not in their living memmory. Most other areas had a decent drink too, except for SW corner of Western Australia. Here in the Top End the sun’s finally back out after 2 weeks of ankle deep water, drained off too… Blue, blue skys with puffy, bright cumulous clouds and huge sylphs riding the upper regions.!! Its going to be a great year with orgonite ! In fact going out to do a pour right now.”

Cheers