Oppressive Energy In Victoria, BC

Hi EWs

In certain parts of downtown Victoria, BC there’s an odd oppressive feeling and a high number of homeless people given the small population.

I realize at times, some agencies will distribute homeless people from shelters in one city to shelters in another. Me and a friend made about 16 pieces of basic orgonite and gifted areas of downtown.

She had quartz crystals and metal shavings already from past art projects. I bought the resin at a Canadian Walmart which was about 18.00, about the average price in the US.

Some of the public areas are nearly hermetically sealed challenging us to be creative in finding places for orgonite.

Within minutes of placing some orgonite at the corner of a church and public area, two people walked into that area, lit up cigarettes, basically claiming it as their spot and then stared back at us. I mean within minutes. It may have been an indicator that the effect was immediate.

We found some places to gift near displays of public art. One piece of “art” had outlines of human bodies painted on to the ground, (basically chalk outlines) That’s usually where some energy points are transmuted. We could feel as if our every move was being watched at times.

There is more to do, but this was a good start with bizarre but definite indicators that the etheric field was disturbed for the better.

Theoretically, because of the oppressive energy, iits likely parasites are feeding off of the positive emotional and psychic energy of the population, draining the life force from people. Thanks again for providing this important forum.

Geoff

(images missing)