Orgone Crystals + Warrior Matrix *US int'l debrief*

Hello, all international gifters. I was in telecommunications w/ Sensei Dennis of OC/WM & suspect he is a victim of federal level gang stalking/EMF harassment/energy directed weapons. I logged in WM after years of hiatus & he encouraged me to start posting again/quantum journal logging ætheric classified data. I was going to post Roswell/USArmy/USAF/Truman/CIA/NSA security act/MJ12/MIB/UN/EU/NATO timeline on WM & Sensei was super excited, then, he suddenly had a ‘stoke.’ When I first purchased orgonite from OC over a decade ago, he was ‘in the hospital’ for ‘natural reasons.’ Anyone who is well versed/educated in targeted individuals knows exactly what I am informing of. I can post classified files on here for ‘educational reasons’, but, am to follow strict instructions to keep certain details classified in the context of joint military international security implications of UN/EU/NATO nations who are at secret war w/ USSR/SCO.
Anyone who has contact info to the moderators of WM please inform them of this thread/help restructure an orgonite vendor website/forum site for those amazing legends as they simply forgot Sensei’s passwords. Let’s help get them back to the stars/interstellar boost! Thank you, London! Immortal Lennon voice

legendary hyper-thread