Orgonite andzapper

We just recently went to Salt Lake City for our daughter’s wedding. She knew there was going to be a big potential for family strife because of a 20 year rift with her fiance’s mother and his siblings over a nasty 20 year grudge. We decided to fill the room with orgonite. So, for the last month I was busy making beautiful orgonite gifts in the shape of an egg that had a silver mobius that had the word LOVE in the mobius. These turned out really nice. They may be featured on Carol’s site in the future. I made 120 for each guest and an artful table top orgonite cloud buster. The result was nothing short of miraculous. This was a very good Idea.

On another note, besides all the other good effects of the zapper I have been using from Don Croft, I sliced my finger with a dull serrated knife and after I got the bleeding to stop, used my zapper and in 5 min the horrible pain went away! Also, a month ago, while making candy, I got 240 degree burn on 2 fingers from the hot candy and after putting my hand in snow for 30 min, I put the zapper on it. The pain went away quickly and the next day when I put my hand in hot water there was NO PAIN!!! Pretty amazing!