Orgonite Berserker Sweden - Raid is ON (PIX)

Hi all!

Berserker from Sweden calling. ;=)

Posting later than expected, after a great day in the SUN.

They already know who I AM so why shouldn´t you?

On foot while gifting my first set of towers, walking home there was a light in the sky above a tower gifted earlier that day.

Sun is far right outside pic. Not the greatest confirmation maybe, but it felt good.

Snapping pix since my sundeck got fitted with TB´s has constantly shown blues skies above me,

even though the rest of town is pretty smogged up by chemtrails…

And this is my neighbourhood from afar…

BLUE - Thanks Sylphs! It happens to be my favourite color :=)

Sewege (sic) plant gifted with it´s rooftop-antenna

Guess it makes sense for Sylphs to show up in dark colors ´round that dump!! :=D

5 minutes (max) after gifting this Darth Vader Wand, the powerplant buildings close around it started making strange sounds.

Not an alarmsound, but more mechanical in lack of a better description.

I decided to call it the “DOR-Death-Rattle”

Alot of people pass it on their way home from work, and one guy just stopped and stared at the tower and the sounds around it for 1-2 minutes! :=D

Sorry for flipped pics…

A place i had in my mind for gifting since the first day i discovered about orgonite.

The day before actually gifting it, i found grass to be burned. In this case however i don´t think it´s related to orgonite… i THINK ;=)

Watergifted that place instead.

TODAY: Big cloud moved across the sky, unison in shape and form as it traveled towards…

MY neighbourhood…

My hometown at dusk. Things are starting to look better, but need MUCH MORE gifting.

If anyone wanna sponsor me with metal scraps quartz etc it would be a BLESSING.

It is just a humble suggestion.

I´ll keep on planting my boot in their cracks anyhow…

Viking signing off first report.

Hope you enjoy it ladies and gentlemen. And that the pictures show… didn´t work the first time.

Rock n´Roll

Welcome, Halquist and good work!

5 minutes (max) after gifting this Darth Vader Wand, the powerplant buildings close around it started making strange sounds.

Not an alarmsound, but more mechanical in lack of a better description.

I decided to call it the “DOR-Death-Rattle”

I’ve experienced something similar with Fran while gifting a Weather Ball (or radome) in Gran Canaria (not sure but I think it was after an earth-pipe). It’s quite fun to feel those dreadful machines are malfunctioning because of simple orgonite… when we gift we are literally throwing a spanner in the ability of the parasites to use their death weaponry so it feels apropriate if it’s starts making a noise like it’s on its last legs Of course, we don’t want already gifted DOR-generating tools to really break down, as at that point they are having all their Deadly Orgone converted to the Positive stuff. Sure is fun, though!

Carlos

Welcome, Hallquist, and thanks for the exemplary introductory report and for posting your photo (you look like a Viking to me Cool). It’s helpful for us to show our faces and our anonymity in most cases doesn’t serve anyone but the enemy, after all.

I’m glad this ancient war against our species is mainly taking place in the etheric realm because I’m a wimp when it comes to physical confrontation but I’m intrepid (like you) and I have nothing to lose when it comes to fighting them back in the causal realm, which is where the Old Parasite much prefers to wage war against humanity, after all. Our form of warfare hurts them far worse than bullets and bombs could. Until now, I don’t think anyone has fought them back appropriately and (especially) publicly. They’re not as afraid of armed opposition.

Reporting the more bizarre confirmations, like the death rattle and the strange fellow you mentioned, has a powerfully inspiring effect and your first report is evidence that you’ve ‘hit the ground, running’ in this phenomenal global effort. I’m very glad, too, that you’ve already connected with two other orgonite-flingers in Sweden. Without the internet, I think most of us who contribute reports would feel quite isolated in the world but now we find that there’s a small crowd of us and we can rely on each other for all sorts of support, example and inspiration. I don’t think these conditions have ever existed, before.

Many of what they’re calling sewage treatment facilities are more likely cooling ponds for underground nuclear generators, presumably for powering the death towers and weather weaponry in the area so dropping a few towerbusters in those rectangular ponds is very productive. People who see energy often see the dark red energy signature of underground nuke generators below coal-fired and other power generation stations. Putting orgonite in these ponds seems to make it impossible for them to continue using those nukes. I think it stops the nuclear reaction but of course we lack evidence to prove it, other than the observed fact that shortly after we gift the double ponds they’re both full. Before, one is always full and the other empty. I think the need to vent the deadly orgone radiation from the reactor into the atmosphere through the cooling water in each pond, alternately.

Thanks Halquist,

getting the cash to buy resin is the thing that slows my orgonite production.

The metal was tough to get too until the aluminum foil in the shredder got worked out. i fold the foil sheet in thirds then squeegee the wrinkles out because the thickness sensor thinks it’s too thick if i don’t. Every little shred is 3 layers and the resin seeps in between the layers i think. The only problem is that the foil kind of floats up so you have to pack it down so you don’t end up with a resin rich tb.

Hi, and thanks guys!

I already feel like i’ve joined a GREAT family!

I’ll make use of that papershredder aluminum idea aswell as other sources of metals, i’ll make sure to build up a stash of materials and keep it pouring! Superb idea with the shredder :-)

Hey Don! Funny that you mention the red and nuclear part about the sewageplant bro… I don’t recall i told you 'bout it, but the darkcloud was glowing red in the. middle. It could however be an effect of the sun setting, too bad it doesn’t show on the pictures. Another thing.

There is an hostile feeling around the complex itself, that has been surrounded by fence and ccv-cameras in recent years. I’ve lived close to this area a long time, and notice alot of traffic to and from it by rough driving small cars, mainly two seaters like vw caddys.

Last but not least, the area close by to it “protected wildlife area” (i don’t know the english name) but basically a nature area where the forest is left untouched. In that place, next to this the trees are breaking off falling over one by one! None talks about it but i’ve seen it all my life and something’s wrong. Funny, it was one of the first areas i thought about gifting, but then felt silly since it doesn’t have antennas and is a wildlife park. But i now know it is calling for help. I’ve pre-gifted but will add more including earthpipes.

Funny thing, after busting an antenna a few weeks ago i was on my bike on my way home and stopped by a stream and thought about watergift by just throwing in a TB. Something made me decide to get off my bike and just go down to the waters edge and throw it from there (20 yards from bridge) I had a clear line of sight but halfway to the water suddenly a cop in full uniform came up from the ditch close by!! :-D He just looked at me and went walking away to what i don’t know, i saw him for maybe 2-300 yards walking away, no copcar or college in sight. Strange and kinda fun.

Power love and strength to you all! / Martin

I forgot to mention that the dark energy from underground that some people can see has disappeared, too, before long after those rectangular ponds are ‘enlightened.’ That’s evidence and confirmation of busted underground nukes for many. You evidently have the ability to see it so I’m glad I mentioned it. An awful lot of people I’ve flung orgonite with have that ability but simply lacked confidence and support to acknowledge it. There are several reputable and skilled psychics who contribute to this forum and some of them work remotely to confirm people’s unacknowledged psi talents. I think Dooney is the go-to person for online help of this sort: donebydooney.com.

I’m quite sure that Dr Reich clearly saw subtle (we might say, ‘causal’ ~thanks Cassandria) energy but may have been afraid to tell anyone so. In those days, much more than now, most white people had a misplaced terror and hatred of such gifts, perhaps due to poisonous clergy’s disinterpretation of the Bible for a few millenia.

I got a great, heavy roll of aluminum foil from Costco inexpensively when I was turning my sauna into an orgone accumulator. It’s also available that way from restaurant supply stores. It’s kind of expensive from grocery stores, I think. Excellent tech help, David!

Just to make it clear.

Some advice to the sewer rats…

I don’t do shit without backup plans.

Attacking me OR people around me will only lead to a bigger FAIL for you, let me explain.

There are alot of people around me, i have some good contacts in media and people often listen to me.

HOWEVER
FEW (too bad) are interested or convinced at all, about the workings of orgonite as of NOW.

Potentially making me a martyr would turn every doubt into absolute PROOF i was right, since i have no troubles in my life. Not within law, nor outside of it.

I have no enemies (except evil enteties in general) i’m healthy, i love life and I AM totally ANTI-Suicide.

I have in writing, audio and spoken dialog informed ALOT of trusted sources that if anything bad happens to me or my family, it is DIRECTLY related to the positive workings of ORGONITE. And that i expect total retaliation. Don’t mess with berserkers.

Even more.
As my last wish i’d want some of my more valuable possesions sold and ORGONITE be bought and made for the money gained. Aswell as that people start making orgonite and gift, as a sign of respect to me.

So if you want dozens of more people starting making and buying orgonite, media exposure and a jungle drum beating for a long time waking doubters up, keep it up. Otherwise back the fxxk off…

Just to avoid any misunderstanding.

Keep it up brothers and sisters
<3

Great to read your reports, Hallquist. From your posts, I’m guessing that you are from somewhere towards the north of Sweden. So, seems like those of us from Sweden who contribute to this forum are fairly well spread out!

I could send you a couple of kilograms aluminum shavings and a bag of crystal chips. I realize I managed to acquire more than I have time to use myself at this time, so would be no problem to give some away. Please PM me if that’s an option for you. Have you found any good outlet of polyester resin, by the way?

Yours truly,

Kristian

In Norse mythology, Oden (Odin) sent out his ravens Hugin and Munin every morning, to scan the world and return with information.

I´m not Oden.

But i got a message from Hugin and Munin as they showed up in front of me today as i was catching sun on the deck.

The message reads as follows:

“Keep it up etheric warriors, the new world orders ass is getting kicked so hard they have to remain standing up at their pathetic meetings”

That´s right.

Keep your freebirds flipping off the old rusty machine.

TWO-FISTED.

Power Love and Strength

Writing from mobile device now, i’ll get back with pictures when i’m back on a computer.

I just wanted to give out a MASSIVE, THANK YOU BROTHER, to Kristian!!

I’ll pay you back when i can, man. I’ve been pouring tactical TB’s every day, using cut up aluminum and natural quartz, with the stuff you sent i’m gonna be able to initialize another effective operation against chemtrails aswell. And make nicer pieces to give away to friends and family.

It’s truly heartwarming!

Keep it up brothers and sisters, i’ll get back with pictures and report sometime in the near future.

Power love and strength

FTNWO

HELL ODEN!!