Orgonite for Somalia!

I think that Dancan’s arrest was supposed to stop our friends dead in their tracks, las month. They had to sell everything they had in order to keep him from landing in prison on vague ‘terrorist’ charges, which were then dropped, by the way. Some African judges might be even more carpricious and whimsical than most of their American counterparts but that judge is now the happy user of a zapper and loves orgonite, which I doubt you’d ever see in an American kangaroo court [Image Can Not Be Found]

Mrs O even had to give up her motorbike, which she used to deliver orgonite to farmers.

Fortunately, this happened right before planting season and by now the sale of orgonite to farmers has put our cohorts in the black, so to speak. The profits paid for another marketting venture to Mombasa by Nicholas and Chris. When they were there, a fellow from Moshi, Tanzania, which is in the shadow of Kilamanjaro, begged them to bring some orgonite to the farmers, there, so with a timely and generous donation from one of our American co-conspirators (thanks!) they now have the travel expenses and I think have already left for Moshi.

Meanwhile, Dancan and Christine have just returned from Ethiopia, where they followed up on the progress of the Ethiopian fishermen who had invited Christine to visit them with orgonite and zappers. A group of them had gone to visit Christine in Sudan, last year, to ask about orgonite. She showed them how to make it and taught them some of its uses but they prevailed on her to travel with them back to their home in Ethiopia, after that. I don’t know how these fishermen learned about orgonite, since they live quite far north of Lake Turkana, where Dancan had tossed a whole lot of orgonite a year ago to revolutionize the fishing industry, there. Lake Turkana is mostly in Kenya but the northern tip is in Ethiopia.

Ethiopia is the only African country that was never colonized. Their civilization was quite advanced in ancient times, when it was called Sheba. The Queen of Sheba, referred to in the Book of Solomon, practiced the monotheistic Sabean religion, which predated Judaism. They were binding books when the rest of the civilized world was still reading from scrolls. Christine told me that the people, there, are even more open minded than in Kenya so I think the market demand for orgonite is going to go through the roof, there. I’m glad our friends are involved with that. Somalia is culturally and historically linked to Ethiopia.

The Ethiopians are quite enthusiastic about the orgonite gifts’ dramatically positive effects on their fishing and for cleaning the water. They also want more zappers, which I’ll send to Dancan for them. Our African friends know that to create a market one sometimes needs to ‘prime the pump,’ first. They spend a lot of money making the orgonite that they give away to farmers and fishermen but it’s starting to pay off in some new areas and will pay off everywhere else, of course. I love the way they do business.

The Kenyans will start mass producing zappers for sale when the market demand warrants it, perhaps next year. They were a hard sell in Kisumu until someone recently cured a deadly snakebite with one [Image Can Not Be Found]

Benedict Omollo, who is Dancan’s younger brother, is the most tireless of all the associates, Mrs Odondi told me. He’s also quite courageous and wants to take some orgonite to Somalia. Mrs Odondi wishes to go with him but they can’t afford to do that until someone ponies up $450 for their expenses, which probably includes hundreds of mbolea (‘orgonite’ in Swahili [Image Can Not Be Found] ) to be given away, there.

Somalia might be the most dangerous place in Africa to travel in right now, so I promised them that we will run interference in the chatroom before they leave and during their travels in order for them to have as much intel and protection as we can offer. The ability of orgonite to revolutionize people’s conditions in Africa has been demonstrated again and again, as some of the reports from East and Southern Africa have shown us so well.

So if you want to extend your orgonite flinging effort to Somalia by proxy, you can donate US$450 or your own currency’s equivalent to Mrs O directly via Wesern Union or MoneyGram. Her email address is [email protected] and if you want to be sure that some surgical hacking won’t interfere with your correspondence to her, you can CC me and I’ll forward things back and forth between you: [email protected]

It’s funny how media doublespeak refers to ‘failed states’ because in my opinion, the US is more of a failed state than any other country is because the gov’t, here, has made itself profoundly unaccountable to the electorate and is running the largest gulag archipelago in recorded history. I think the media whores forgot to mention that. Am I an ‘insurgent?’ for demanding accountability? I’m told that the torture center at Guantanamo is still in business, by the way [Image Can Not Be Found] & I’d be deeply ashamed to be in the Marine Corps on account of that. An ex-Marine did flip all the death towers in the town my mom lives in, though, thanks!

~Don

Hi everyone,
We Africans uses Orgonite to improve our lives in different ways. When we realised that a lot of toasted Orgonite could result to a lot of rain, we have decided to gift various places where getting even little showers has become a nightmare. That forms the basis of our going to Somalia where there is a serious need to be gifted. There are two major factors that makes us be fully convinced that Somalia should be gifted:

1. Somalia experiences a very serious drought, since it’s a semi-desert country. Rains are very rare and people sterve due to lack of water.
  2. There is an anti-goverment movement called the Al-Shabab that is killing many people. The Somalians are refugeest in Kenya and their ntmber keeps on increasing daily. Because of this constant war, we feel it is our role to gift that country and retain peace.

If any case you doubt this, it has worked and we saw this succeed in Sudan where our associates toasted a lot of Orgonite, and many other places.
We plan to enter Somalia through Mandera in N.E. of Kenya, and pass to a refugee camp called Dadaab refugee complex. From here, we shall proceed to Bulo Hawa town which is just about 1KM from the camp.
From Bulo Hawa, we shall go towards the Southern part where there is always constant revolts.
We shall cary many Zappers for an emergency purpose and a lot of Orgonite. We are properly prepared and willing to kick off at any time we get financial issues in place through the warriors who are willing to gift Somalia through us.
Thanks, Mrs O and Benedict.

This is brilliant news. Please send me an email with a postal address so we can contribute some orgonite to this effort. [email protected]
Georg

Hi Georg
That would be quite supportive and since nowadays their is alot of checking and other unecessary searching at the Kisumu post office the best place to send it to is Migori box 844 code 40400 migori Kenya for even the zappers which Don sent to us have arrived but those people still developed some problems but we are busy working a way out and we are sure that we will take them.At Migori Chris is having arelative at the post office and through that we are sure to have no problem for taking them when they arrived.

Right now we are in Kisumu busy working on ways to improve the business to fit the modern market demand.We are also very much happy for the norgonite that you want to send us

NOW THE OFFICIAL NAME IS FLORENCE ATIENO
P.O.BOX 844 CODE 40400 SUNA MIGORI KENYA
EMAIL ADDRESSEES [email protected]
Thanks Mrs O

Hi Dennis Toby.
Thank you very much for the amount you sent for the trip to somalia us. The support you gave us will be very successful and you will notice the work that will be done with that money. I will withdraw it tomorrow. Thanks Mrs O

Hi Don

Thank you very. Zappers you sent to Lawrance Odhiambo are ready so we shall take them tommorow be cause they help sick people in Kisumu Kenya

Thanks. Mrs O.

Hi Dennis and Don
Thanks a lot Dennis and Don. I have received the money and I have withdrawn it. We are traveling on either Thursday or Friday. We shall follow Garisa on our way to Somalia. We shall keep you updated about each and every step. Thanks,
Thanks, Mrs O

Hi Don and Dennis Toby.
We Africans are very happy with support that we have always got from you Western friend. A lot of gratitude to go to Dennis who has made several selfless efforts towards helping us in promoting Orgonite.
In deed, the trip to Tanzania by Nicholas and Chris has shown a lot of possible success that nobody ever thought of. They are going to break a new ground that will open our door to success in Tanzania, to a grater extent that we have ever wanted.
We are grateful for the promise of protection while we are there in Somalia. It’s a very risky ground, considering the fact that constant wars ever occurs there and many do loose their lives. We are just courageous because we believe in the protection of the zappers. Watch out for our plans in EW.
Thanks, Mrs O

On our behalf and on behalf of our African associates, I wish to thank very much the Western friends who have sponsored our trips to various places in order to promote Orgonite there. Like now, the promotion we are going to do demanded a lot of finance that we could not raise from our business.
In history of Eastern Africa, Somalia is the most dangerous country due to constant wars, hunger and drought. Thousands of them migrate to the neighboring countries like Kenya every year due to the above reasons.
We intend to reach the land and reverse the situation over there. We shall enter the land through N.E Province in Kenya and proceed to Dhobley. We shall go to Bulo Haw o town where we shall spend and scheme our journey and various routes to take. We intend to go to some sacred places on the lower Juba and toast a lot of Orgonite. After this, we intend to carry out the most important role: We’ll go close to the training ground of the Al-Shabaab troop and do a lot of gifting to the place in hope that it will change their negative inking.
We hope for a lot of rains after that, and we expect that the place will become more peacefull and wet.
In each place, we shall get a number of people to whom we shall explain the Orgonite, and to them we shall give a lot of Zappers. It will force us to lure some people wisely using money and make them our friends so that when we shall have left, they can help us in promotion.
We are likely to set off on Friday and we shall keep you updated with our moves.
Benedict.

Hi Don,and Dannis
We had already left on Friday, and now we are settling in Garissa. Yesterday, there was a serious operation between the Kenyan forces and the Al-Shabaab, who now want to invade Kenya on religious basis.
We are skimming to pass through the border with our products without following the formalities since the authority might think that we are ferrying weapons there. We will pass there at any time.

Thanks for that. You can just send to me the zappers through the Migori address that I recently gave.
Thanks.Mrs O.

Hi
The zappers which i had i have given the Somalians whom i first met we have taught them how to use them and they are very much positive about them.In Garissa town i found when Benedics have taught them about the orgonite and right now they are really in need of the orgonites but we could not give them for all that we have we wanted to take to Somalia.
Chris and Nicholas also have given me the feedback of their trip to Moshi Tanzania they told me that they really succeeded even myself i witnessed,they said that the Tanzanians are good people

We have managed to explore the area of Garissa for sure its a dry place and the only animal that can withstand that state is the Carmels because they rarely take much water.Right now we are at the boarder of Kenya and Somali we are planing how we make move in Somali for its a war torn nation,but we hope the trip will succeed
At the boarder we have found one Somalian who volunteer to assist us she is called Fatima…We are now courageous enough for her assistance will be quite profitable to us she leaves on the Kenya side but knows much of their traditions and thus she will lead us without difficulty.Even herself she had accepted the orgonite she even accepted to take some orgonite to their home.Benedic also had stayed among the Somalians and he knows how to diligently talk with them
Thanks Mrs O

Already we are in Somali land we went together with Fatuma the response there is quite okay and i m sure the trip will succeed.Fatuma led us the best part which is not highly hit by the Alsabab rebels. We have given them the orgonites so that they can keep in their houses for peace maintainance purposes.Otherwise we will keep on giving you our progressive reports.Thanks

Since my former mail could not go through i resorted to use that one so for the mean time that one will be my mail.That is why yesterday i used the mail of Benedic when writing to you.

The mail of Benedic Omollo [email protected]
Florence Atieno [email protected]

Mrs O

Hi Don.and.Toby.Khalil Patwa
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l48 … NP0112.jpg
We have managed to explore some parts of Somali.In the map in the picture shows how we have worked 1 and 2 we had visited today we managed to visit the area marked 3 while we managed to send someone in the place marked 4.The trip according to what we have experience our mission trip will really succeed.
Florence Atieno.The mail add is
[email protected] or [email protected]
The mail of Benedic. [email protected]
Thanks.Mrs. O,