Orgonite for the Mormon Temple?

Someone in Salt Lake City has an opportunity to hide orgonite inside the main temple, soon. I’m encouraging him in email and thought it might be useful to share my latest response:

*****, I buried orgonite in some flowerbeds all around the main Mormon temple in SLC (around 3AM one night) in June, 2001 but all of that was likely removed not long after–a few months later, maybe. I can say, though, that the ambience of the entire state improved within hours and Carol and I were quite amazed as we made our way to Four Corners after that. Even people’s behavior and countenance were affected in a powerful way–that edge of suspicion and arrogance melted away.

Carol and I were driving to Idaho from Florida at the time, testing teh orgonite cloudbuster on the atmosphere. She stayed behind in the Zapporium (camper) while I drove the car into the city. When I was gone, reptilians kind of swarmed the parked camper but she’s not scared of them and stayed where she was. The entire region at the time was bone-dry and dead. It’s a lot better, now, thanks to the orgonite-flinging efforts of a lot of people. We have a long way to go to finish reversing the American/Mexican desert.

If ****** can get orgonite inside that temple it’s going to have a much more profound and lasting effect. We’ve always assumed that the stretched out tetrahedrons that are the ‘steeples’ of mormon churches are transceivers of etheric energy, powered by rituals that take place regularly in their basements. Orgonite outside of the main temple definitely interfered with that dynamic for awhile.

The Mormons we’ve known, including the ones who make and distribute orgonite, are also aware that the church’s hierarchy is rotten, similarly to how most thinking Catholics are aware of the true (Babylonian) nature of the Vatican.

I’m sharing your excellent blogsites with Carol and the next time we go through SLC I hope we can meet. We’re selling our stuff at the raw food conference in Sedona in a few weeks so that might be a good time–on the way there or back. If ***** is going to hide orgonite in the temple I’d love to see a report about that on EW for the record and to count some coup on this ancient parasitic order. Mormonism is just regurgitated freemasonry with Christian sugar-coating, as you probably know. The church’s upper hierarchy are an integral part of the CIA and NSA.

~Don

I have an experience I forgot to report , about the mormon temple in my home town and gifting.

Like any mormon temple, it has a long white pointy pyramid on its top. I had my eyes on that place for a long time. I had already gifted all of nearest towers around it, but hadn’t gifted it yet.

The day the sky was HAARPy, messy with hazy clouds and ripples, disputed by chemtrails and orgone, like it usually happens when there are towers around shooting DOR over a gifted area.

So I was with my family at the square across the temple. I had brought one common TB exactly for it and placed it nearby the temple. 15 minutes later most of the sky became clear again and the ugly fake clouds were gone, resting only puffy normal clouds. This temple was surely casting some bad juju in the skies above.

That night I had a bad attack in my solar plexus hehehe [Image Can Not Be Found]; .

So in my limited view, their temples are as good as death towers regarding weather control. One TB worked for a small one, but I would recommend more just in case of bigger ones.

When I was there, in summer 2010 in Salt lake city with a friend we took a tour with two ‘sisters’ to show us the place, we went in many places inside. While discussing all the pro/cons of Mormon religion. It doesn’t seem that rotten from a far, but then they told us abotu the 10% fee most members have, basically they give 10% of their income to the church? ANd as we dug deeper and deeper into their dogma loads of parts didn’t add up…

Anyhow that’s not the point, I wanted to visit inside to see how it was to hide some TBs, it’s soooo new and modern, it’s almost impossible to hide an orgonite in there [Image Can Not Be Found] There are no corners or places well hidden that won’t be cleaned up regularly… At least that’s what I saw [Image Can Not Be Found]

I didn’t have my shovel when I was there, had I had it I would have planted TBs right in their lawn, that’s the best place to hide them, but it need to be done well so that no opening is seen or soil lying around! City creek park and brigham historic park are good too!

Anyway I still managed to leave 3 TBs there and I’m sure they are still there [Image Can Not Be Found] (surely more can only help!)
Avoid flower pots, the flowers there are changed too often. The best IMO is under/between the roots of a tree, usually trees stay there for’ever’ or in between bushes and they have quite a lot around the park of the temple, but there you need a shovel, the bushes are not bushy enough, they are quite well trimmed so TBs need tu be buried! Wait for a day after many days of heavy rain when the soil is soft…

At least that’s what I like to do when I have to gift in plain sight [Image Can Not Be Found]