Orgonite Gifting At Mountaintop Lake In NY

Hi all,

Wayne is an etheric warrior living in New York state. He’s been making orgonite for the past 20 years. We’ve worked together in the past with others to build awareness of the climate engineering operations manipulating natural resources in the atmosphere. He’s very tuned in to subtle energies. He’s articulate and a very good writer. He sent the following email about five years ago and while looking for something else I found it and recently sent it back to him.

Basically, Wayne was at the edge of a small lake on the top of a ridge and had strategically placed orgonite around the area.

(missing image)

Wayne’s email : "This is the place that gives me the creeps. Lake Maratanza. There is also said to be some deep earth cracks or fault lines in the area.

And I believe the Nature Conservancy is a fake “nature” organization that routinely harms nature for the profits of the New World Order.

(missing image)

(missing image)

While placing orgonite around certain areas, he noticed a someone in the hedges. There was man picking berries. He told me he that it would’ve been awkward to ignore the person so he said hello. The man said nothing and stared at him as he walked by.

He wrote this after I sent this email back to him : “Yes a very creepy place. This message is from almost 5yrs ago but I still vividly remember the trip and the repulsive energy there. I have no proof except for my emotional feelings. Besides the harmful energy put out by the towers I believe there is something even more awful under the ground there.”

(missing image)

I’ve traveled and hiked in these parts of New York years ago. Some areas are very beautiful, and other places give out a foreboding energy. Maybe this area could use some earthpipes?

Geoff

I would try Earthpipes for sure. Also a HHG. I am yet to encounter an area with repulsive energy; but I recently came too close to a human with repulsive energy. I can imagine the kind of energy he experienced. As someone (too) highly schooled in mainstream science, I find it sad to note the comment “I have no proof except for my emotional feelings”. Proof fundamentally rests on conscious experience. Of course I know what he is saying; nevertheless those of us who sense energies need to understand it is real and we can and should alert others to it.