Orgonite Gifting Long Island 5/01/17

One of my last customers bought 100 tower busters last week with plans to gift the middle of Long Island with them all. It’s all pretty exciting knowing that 100 tower busters were going to get gifted on
Long Island. Long Island has some very strange energy happening, at least that’s my observations having been out there a few times over the past year.
If I hear back from the orgonite flinger with some good intel I will post whatever they send me . They also have recently positioned a new Cloud buster on Long Island.

I think they had Louis from Alabama make it for them.

Eric

https://www.ultimatevision.us

Geoff, I can’t speak for others, but from my perspective your enthusiastic post could be misconstrued as supporting or endorsing such a (criminal) act, or implying it’s something that goes on in the Orgonite gifting community.

When the truth as I know it is quite the opposite, where, as Don as often said, “the only crime we’re guilty of is littering.”

This may seem like quibbling, but this forum is one of the most prominent faces of this (unorganized, non-centralized) movement, and I think the greatest care needs to be taken in these matters.

Hi Jeff,

Agree. I didn’t consider that perspective and certainly don’t endorse or support the act of cutting cables to cell towers. Nor would I want to imply a connection to the Orgonite gifting community.

EricCarlsen1 said

One of my last customers bought 100 tower busters last week with plans to gift the middle of Long Island with them all. It’s all pretty exciting knowing that 100 tower busters were going to get gifted on
Long Island. Long Island has some very strange energy happening
If I hear back from the orgonite flinger with some good intel I will post whatever they send me .

^^ Great news!

I hope your flinger has success.

Keep us posted, Eric.

Jeff’s correct about our need to be diligent about not giving the enemy any excuse to prosecute us. The kangaroo court that destroyed Dr Reich without any evidence is a case in point.

I know of two incidents of death-tower sabotage that were pretty obviously aimed at discrediting this global effort. The first was in Spain during the time when the first large scale gifting campaigns were underway around 2004 and a prominent media personality was badmouthing orgonite flingers, blaming them for destroying that weapon. Nothing bad came from that, fortunately, but the agenda seemed pretty obvious to us.

The second was more recent when a Swedish death tower was destroyed and orgonite was mentioned in the media whores’ propaganda. I was a little nervous for the Swedish gifters’ safety, especially Tomas who has an orgonite website there. That also passed without incident and while I conditionally accept the maxim that ‘There’s no such thing as bad publicity,’ the lies and slander of our enemies actually can harm us if we give them ammunition.

As orgonite continues to grow in popularity the enemy are probably going to get more and more aggressive . They’re still trying to covertly murder some of us, including Carol, but I’m going to do whatever I can to prevent the covert agenda from becoming overt and I invite all of this forum’s contributors to also seriously consider this threat.

A third death tower destruction was actually kind of incidental. When young King Kgafela in Botswana declined to move into the royal quarters in the tribe’s capital on account of the presence of a death tower, there, the townspeople got together and simply pulled the damn thing down Cool. The king later became a big fan of orgonite.

Thanks, Don.

Geoff, good to hear from you on this. Given that you concur, I’d think you’d want to remove the post, as that’s what I would do if I become aware of something untoward I’d done without meaning to. But the thread will be instructive to the readership whether your post is stricken or remains, so it is of no matter.

Re: instructing the readership, I would note that Switchback’s quick non-sequitur followup post to yours is an example of what is in forum parlance called both “cheerleading” and a “thread cap”.

Jeff,

I thought it best to remove the post and also appreciate you helping to keep this forum in continuity with the Orgonite gifting community. Glad Long Island DOE towers are getting orgonite. Btw, I remember reading the Sweden gifting tower incident and seeing the TV news report on this forum.