Orgonite in entebe

I was in Entebe Uganda where I took Orgonite using my vehicle. I found this place to be so much enjoyable, and it has very many things to envy. I went to explore how nice the place could look, and if Orgonite could spread in this place. We wanted to encourage most of our friends in Uganda to take into account what benefit they could get by gifting this place in Uganda, Entebe. I think Entebe is such a good place, that one would not be satisfied to have gone to Uganda without passing through Entebe.

As you know, we already have a team that is doing some gifting and they are now far much away in progress. That is the link that was created by my brother who visited an orphanage to create some link that would help our team have its branches spread throughout East Africa, Africa and finally the whole world.

I took some orgonite there so that I could use them as a formal introduction of Orgonite to the people that lives around the region. The community that stays around the place is very much friendly, and they have a culture of welcoming visitors who comes to the area. Following the area’s climatic condition, and the type of soil which supports so much agriculture, the people around this place do a lot of Agriculture.

I met a friend and gave out some pieces of orgonite that I carried and then explained to them what they are used for. They are very receptive and much willing to use them for their farming activities. I taught them how to use them before leaving. I went to the shore of L.Victoria and met some fishermen there too. It took me a very long tome explaining to they about my Orgonite. I found it easy, due to the fact that am also a fisherman, and at one point my boats had been in the same lake. I was well conversant with most of their fishing terms and so they thought am actually part of them. I told them what we have done on the Kenyan side using Orgonite, and this is where I got the biggest score. We have agreed finally to make a link that will ensure that we are constantly in touch to promote Orgonite for fishing.

Dancan.

Good for the work that Dancan is doing now in the towns of Uganda especially Entebe, he has gifted there thoroughly and more so got some body who would assist us in doing the work in that country. We have known that there is a high demand of the orgonite in Uganda especially in the areas where the late president Iddi Amin did a lot of human massacre , really these areas needs to be gifted. Also the Entebe airport must be gifted like what Chris had been doing in the airport of Malawi.So the fact that Dancan have got another person who would help both Jane and Lilian in Uganda is a greater achievement.

Mrs O

Areas where i had distributed the orgonite in Entebe, i got the information that they need some more and now am planning to take them some more by next week. So some of the fishermen whom i met in Entebe i gave them some orgonite and as they were doing the gifting in the water of Lake Victoria they met some fishermen from am Island called Kome at the middle of the Lake and those people now need the orgonite. So within the cause of some weeks i will take to them the orgonite. They promise to send me some money and after doing that i will straight away take to them. I am very happy for now i have got new people for even Christine also got the Nubians and trained them till they yielded to the orgonite these shows that we are expanding the vision.

Dancan

I went to Entebe on the gifting mission to the people whom Dancan had been serving because now is till in the hospital. I did much interaction with those people and they told me good history on how they have gone with the good product of the orgonite in their fishing practices. They told me that after they have distributed the orgonite in the lake water they now have easy time to do fishing because they dont go far in the lake.

From my own observation i show that they really like to use our orgonite not only in their fishing activities but also on the farming sector. so am very sure very soon a good facilitating market will open up for the kikundi. These people of Entebe added me some $70 to cater for the bill of Dancan’s hospital. They also acknowledge those who supported the orgonite Don and Laurent.

Billy