Orgonite in Khartum

It’s been long before we visit this nation on northern parts of Southern Sudan. If I am not wrong I was in Khartoum in 2013 where I did my last gifting before our country turns to turmoil something which made traveling to be very hard together with gifting too. My happiness is that several sites where we gifted those days are still visible and even some veterans can still be allocated, even yesterday I met one of the old man who used to take some orgonite for farming from us, he is still strong and steady. In fact this gives me hope that my works is not in vain even though it may take some times to see our lost sites recovered.

My joy again is that even though we have lost some cites but we can still recover some good areas and I duly trust that the work will finally continue. From my research and finding in the due time we will apply a lot of energy to recover these places and it will need a bigger campaign to see our works go through.

Christine.

Much of the works which I did in Khartoum has got a good result; there are some women whom I gave the orgonite in their homes. They now have a good report of what the orgonite have for them. They told me that orgonite have given them a double protection, for even the fears that sometimes they had been experiencing in life sometimes back have ceased and now they are very steady and stable.

We thank Laurent who had been very much supportive to the kikundi, and we know with time a permanent solution to our inhabitants are going to be realized.

Christine.

Christine was a delegate in Khartoum for the secession negotiations in 2010, which led to South Sudan’s independence in 2011. I suppose some of our newer readers didn’t know that and it bears repeating.

Soon after independence, Sudan’s army occupied the northern part of the new country and seized the oil fields. They’re presumably still there but I’m gad that Christine is now able to travel in that area, where she had distributed a lot of orgonite before independence was achieved.

The successive assaults on the population of South Sudan by British/American-sponsored terrorists, following independence, failed to destroy the new government. The Somalians had not been as fortunate, as we know, but nobody had orgonite in those days. Christine and her family and friends suffered grievously from those terrorist assaults but she was determined to stay in the country and keep doing this work. It may be that the corporate terrorist agenda has been abandoned by now.

The northern, occupied territories were so dry that the only source of money were the oil fields but, thanks to Christine’s orgonite work, it began raining regularly and now farming has been re-established, there. An economy that’s based on agriculture is much healthier than one that’s based on petroleum and it’s also harder for the corporate order to control so this may eventually be an end run around the military occupation Wink. We can’t help but admire the kikundi’s innate sense of long term strategy, which Christine exemplifies.

The White Nile passes through South Sudan and Christine has been persistent about putting orgonite into that river in her travels. Many of us believe that this is exerting a powerful, positive influence downstream on Sudan and Egypt. There are some beautiful pyramids close to where the White and Blue Niles meet, near Khartoum by the way. They’re older, steeper and more magnificent that the typical ones in Egypt and several notable Egyptian Pharaohs were Nubians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubian_pyramids#/media/File:Sudan_Meroe_Pyramids_2001.JPG. By the way, WiCIApedia states that these pyramids are newer than the Egyptian ones but in the 1800s archaeologists, including Sayce, had clearly determined that the Nubian dynasties predated the Egyptian ones and hieroglyphics at Karnac even state that the Egyptian gods came from Somalia.

The Nubians are among the African enthusiasts for orgonite, thanks to Christine’s efforts among them.