Orgonite on my small farm - my first impressions after placing the O around

I contacted DC after hearing him on a podcast from the itunes store. I just awoke to the aerial spraying in the skies above me and flowering season was in progress. I am a small tropical fruit farm, mostly mangos and avocadoes. DC was nice enough to return my email and offered to gift me with orgonite.

Most of the O was lovingly placed around the farm the first week of May this year. My first observations have been the little cones knocked over, presumably from the curious squirrels tha can’t wait until mango season begins.

Later that month I went down to my pond to plant some fig trees. I mowed 2 days earlier as much as I could get to at the pond and near my planting site. This day I noticed a large mound of soil four feet from the water’s edge. Knowing I did not do this, I wondered if my beekeeper bumped his skidsteer there. I went over to investigate and glancing toward the pond I see the flat head and the 2 bubble eyes of and alligator watching me. I threw some stones to make the creature go away, but it did not scare easily.

So I called a trapper and told him I had a nest. (I feel bad about this part now) They took the 7’11’ gator away and applied to the state for a nest site removal. The state told him it was too early for nesting season. The trapper called me a day later and said someone from Fish and Wildlife service wanted to come to the farm and harvest the eggs. While harvesting the 25 eggs the F&W man said the earliest nesting in his record was May 30th. This happened almost 2 weeks earlier.

There is alot of wildlife action on my ten acres. I’d like to see if the trees can repond and reflower. Thank you all for caring!

Arthur

Welcome Arthur!

Cool story with the aligator. Running a farm puts you a privileged position to witness the vital, invigorating influence of orgonite, which is probably very noticeable in the nature. Have fun, and don’t be shy to share your experiences!

Carlos