Orgonite Tower Buster Video Instructions

I just released a youtube video on making Orgonite Cupcake size Tower Busters.

Make some today ! Filmed on the Chesapeake Bay April 18, 2009

Eric [Image Can Not Be Found]

[youtube]t3C9R0kHYc0[/youtube]

Sponsored by YOU who shop UltimateVision.us

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Almost a year to the day I took this video [Image Can Not Be Found]

Youtube Censors Orgonite Instructions

Regarding your account: duxburyrealestate

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

• Orgonite Tower Busting Instructions – (duxburyrealestate)

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

Copyright © 2010 YouTube, LLC

Maybe the keyword Busting caught their eye, or maybe the word Orgonite has been added as a word of interest ?

The ^%$^&birds have also been posting negative comments more frequently on my other videos as well.

Must be that they don’t like Orgonite, ya think ?

Eric Wink

https://www.ultimatevision.us

This censorship is something that needs to be explored because there are plenty of orgonite tutorials on YouTube, including several by the CIA=sponsored fakers (these are the ones that make people assume that simple orgonite needs arcane or expensive additives).

Our East African cohorts are leading the pack when it comes to making simple, powerful orgonite right now. They’re getting the crystals from stream beds in Western Kenya–clear and translucent pebbles. Carol and I picked up rough crystals from the ground in the Namib Desert when we made orgonite there. I think one can find crystals this way just about anywhere in the world.

Ricardo, a gifter in Goa, India, is one of the people who got the information and inspiration that he needed from Eric’s YouTube tutorial, at least, so that might be the big payoff. India desperately needs gifting.

~Don