Our Most "waste Less Resin" Dedicated Orgonite Fac

Once the land was purchased and 68 loads of fill were used to raise it

above where flooding now occurs annually, didn’t used to flood like that here till We started making and distributing 10’s of 1000’s of tb’s. of course the first thing built was Our new dedicated orgonite
pouring factory…

Total building materials cost, for the factory, was just under $150.00 US…
Very cheap as all’s that is needed here is to keep the sun and rain off Our heads…

over the last 12 yeArs, it has been My responsibility, to oversee the pouring of many many thousands of kilograms of resin… My biggest problem has always been wasted resin! It really irks Me when I know that We have seen more resin wasted, over the years, then most Gifters have ever poured

by over pouring the 12 cavity muffin trays(table not level cause of previous spills/over pours) or resin setting up to fast and hardening before working through the aluminum down to bottom of tray completely saturating the cavities with resin removing all air pockets…. Then consider that Your trays after many many uses start to get out of shape iow not level ….

Most of the saturation problem was solved years ago with the addition of 10% styrene monomer mixed well into the resin first to thin it out enough to allow total saturation… The monomer evaporates very quickly so by the time catalization happens it is all gone… after monomer is mixed in then We add 0.1% cobalt additive, if You have ever purchased resin with a pink or blue shade the cobalt has already been added… 2 main reasons for adding cobalt 1) it leaves a much harder product cured completely and 2) acts like a wax additive, that some refineries use allowing wax to flow to surface of mold sealing off the only area exposed to air in the mold … If You do not have the top of the mold sealed off allowing no air exposure the product will quite often come out tacky or sticky on the top that was exposed to air…… needing an extended curing time in the sun preferably….

We always use the full 2% catalyst or slightly more, any less than this will leave an un-curred product that is tacky and or slightly rubbery… to assure that the tbs have cured properly I smack 2 tb’s together to hear a sharp rapport and might even get a few splinters of resin break off on the top edges where there is less metal….

The constant over pouring thus spill resin problem was finally solved and is reason for this tip and stragedy….

just did the largest single day pour ever… 1040 4 oz tbs! Practically 0 wasted resin! all thin enough, 4 " diameter, to slip through sewer grates…

We’re using an 8oz single cavity aluminum cup … 16 cups on a 14.5" square aluminum tray…

Found those at Our local bakery supplies wholesaler a place called Yok…. Real credit for this goes to Steve Baron for the idea! Btw Steve just purchased 3 drums of resin, 300 kgs of aluminum and crystals!destined for a target to be revealed in he future

so to sum it up what makes this the most waste less Orgonite production facility We’ve ever built is using an 8 oz cup to make a 4 oz tb or smaller… Being able to pour the whole shot all at once
With another small top off if needed… I Pour using 5 liter pitchers btw this is another Steve Baron idea

filled with resin to 3 liters then We add first thinner… what the pros use is styrene monomer 300 ml or 10% of resin volume… It is very expensive almost exactly cost of resin, but there are other cheaper thinners that can be used… like acetone…

doing few things before hand like first filtering all YOur metal through different sized strainers, We always sort every metal We process into at leat 5 differant izes… so You have made 5 grades with the smallest one being useless to You, unless You like to premix the metal and resin together first… did this for years in the beginning and I don’t recommend it…

We made more extra large hhg’s mixing resin this way then I care to admit… Does Remind of another old old unreported, I think, gifting advenure that David Kennedy and I experienced …

plan was to bust all TOWERS between regina and edmonton then bust all around and throughout edm city… while We were there Rec’d an urgent call from My Ex. S…M… K…KM. and said if I didn’t come and rescue My Son Mathew that THEY were going to KIDNAP Mathew Monday morning… Was already after dark and We headed west into the mountains… Dave was driving and Asked Me what We were now going to do with that huge hhg in the trunk…. without even thinking I blirted out that We would throw it off the bridge at the head waters of the Fraser river, that way the Orgone energy would flow down to the coast first before Our long planned upcoming west coast gifting trip to start softening Vancouver up before We got there… was a long drive through the Rockies and I told that I had the feeling that We were going to have some kind of an animal confirmation this trip …

Hours passed by and now We are in a mountain snowstorm … Whiteout… I fell asleep as couldn’t see to gift and Dave drove 30 k/hr through the blizzard all of a sudden Dave yells out “did You see that” I bolted awake " see what?" Looking out the back and I realiZe that We are on the bridge crossing the Fraser river as Dave sais “was a huge deer!”… We both looked at EachOther and shouted out together “Confirmation!” Never fell asleep after that 10 more hours of driving and didn’t see another animal all the way to Penticton to pick up Mathew… I of course was already a tried and true massive Gifter for Life but Dave wasn’t as committed as Me yet, until that very second and no one that I know or heard of since has ever been more dedicated to the cause and comes close to matching My contributions since as Dave has…

recently though been in contact. with a couple more massive Gifters, One WHOME I knew about through Don, SteveBaron, what is there to be said about Steve, Orgonized a team to win the WAR in TO and s ONT then He really liked the Dolphin Balls so much that He made 10,000 of His Own version, according to Carol’s specs coils and all, just bought His 3rd boat and has been all over the carribean distributing them and no doubt played a huge part, unbeknowst to anyone? in winning the war over the HAARPICANES!!! and now He wants to join in the fun in asia!
This is going to be awesome!

then the other is BearClaw… BearClaw, this guy Is absolutely the most incredible knowledgable Healer, Friend, massive Gifting Pal… Quiet, private, don’t tell nobody nothing massive Gifter extraordinaire … only Guy I know of on the planet Who has made more earth Pipes than Me!

I can’ t even tell You yet cause don’t want to report till Ive accomplished My goal and don’t want to jinx it but when Bear C and I started communicating I just happen to be around 2 weeks into a green juice/ fast cleanse and He started helping Me and I am having more success DETOXIFYING and moving and removing more TOXINS and doing it all naturally by absorbing the life force of the trees! Loosing weight steadily, not fasting, no walking, was even bedridden for close to a month… And My weight keeps going down steadily [Image Can Not Be Found] trust Me this is going to be another incredible true story but it is being made as We speak and too early to report it fully yet…

do want to let one cat out of the bag though and that’s the 5 Tibetan rites… Heavy caution here though…go slowwwww and if Your not in top physical condition go verrrry sslowwwww. everyOne is going to want to do these 5 exercises everyday for the rest of what’s going to be a very long life now….If You wan’t to grow Younger instead of older start the rites… If You wan’t Your hair to grow back and grey return to natural color do the rites daily… If You want to improve energy dramatically, sleep, digestion, and attain normal weight without trying…. do the rites… don’t believe but also don’t disbelieve just do the rites and then You’ll know and remember to Thank Bear Claw later…

Once Your metal is all graded with finest powder removed do a small test pour of one cup of Your now finest metal, since ,you’ve discarded the powder… To do this mix up your resin adding in this order, thoroughly stirring between each of thinner, cobalt, resin die if You want darker color for cammo then Your last ingrediant stirred in thoroughly is the catalyst, then immediate pour… Always do a small test pour to insure you have the correct mix that will work properly… Then when everything is perfected pour pour pour and pour some more… If You can shell out between $600 and a 1000$ buy a 230 kg drum of resin, they are available all over the world and will cut Your resin costs down by at least half again! If stored properly a drum will last a year… In CANADA drums can be purchased from Ashcroft’s office out of Richmond bc but warehouses right across the county… 10 years ago they used to delivery drums as 11 -5 gallon pails, won’t do it anymore but I’m sure someOne will somewhere, just have to ask…

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/image-18.jpg

That’s the new benchmark now!