Outing Federal Terrorists in Cleveland ;-)

Someone we’re acquainted with in Cleveland is under constant federal surveillance and asked for our help. Other than telling her to boost the jerks every time she sees them (Dooney coached her online) and to toss orgonite under their parked cars and vans there wasn’t much we could advise, especially since we have no clue why they’re bothering her. I did offer to post some of their photos to see whether this will reduce the overtness of the surveillance, at least, which us kind of upsetting, as you can imagine. After a few days I’ll ask her if the problem is less annoying and I’ll post about it. The criminal class hate and fear to be photographed, as you can imagine, and when CIA, FBI and NSA terrorists (also the affiliated ones abroad) have their photos published they actually get in trouble [Image Can Not Be Found]

So here are five of the terrorist freaks whom she photographed:

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here’s my favorite:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I’ve tried to convince her that getting closer to sewer rats and photographing them really puts the fear of God in them and earns us more points in this silent war that they’re waging against humanity but no luck, so far. Boldness is one of the attributes that earns us more freedom from these predators and parasites because it builds our confidence and reduces theirs.

Here’s a fine example of such a photo, taken by one of the prodigious orgonite flingers in Hellas:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Nice work with the photographs of the spooks [Image Can Not Be Found]

The last one of the lady trying to hide her face with her hand is so obvious.
What regular gal would do that and with a nervous look on her face to boot ?
I bet there are some juicy gifting spots these sewer rats are trying to keep an eye on while they
keep an eye on you.

Good Luck and Thanks for posting the photos Don.

Eric [Image Can Not Be Found];

Eric takes the prize for the best photos of sewer-rat terrorists posted [Image Can Not Be Found] but those posts were destroyed by a subsequent NSA hacker assault against the forum and its server in Montreal, unfortunately.

Can you repost them, Eric? We had all (Eric, Jeff, Carol and I) just spent the day in the boat, including sneaking orgonite into the backside of a very hard-target, coastal nuclear plant nearby. These sewer rats were fit to be tied after they got photographed in the restaurant by Eric, heheh.

The woman in Cleveland who is being stalked and harrassed by the feds has told me that it’s getting harder for her to get close enough to photograph these freaks, lately, thanks to this little bit of exposure. Meanwhile, she got some coaching from Dooney and is boosting these felons at every opportunity. I’m happy for her.

~Don

Here you go Don, the video is of the still photos I took of the spooks that were dumb enough to get close enough to my camera lens while
in Jupiter Florida in January 2006.

I can see clearly even 6 years later how much they stand out and reveal themselves.

Eric [Image Can Not Be Found]; [Image Can Not Be Found]