Overt Obstruction By The Corporate World Order

another issue that came up today that potentially is far more important for Orgonite’s spread in ASIA… upon contacting the thai embassy in ottawa today I was told that they are considering not issuing visas for Mathew and I [Image Can Not Be Found] He wouldn’t give Me His name just telling Me to refer to Him as the counsel at the embassy(180 island park drive ottawa) … even though this will be the 4th time I’ve been travelling to thailand this has never come up before(coincidentally the factory has over 40,000 t/b’s ready for Me to distribute throughout s eastern asia) He(the counsel) told Me that Mathew and My names have been put on a watch list and it will be very difficult for Us to travel in and out of thailand and it would be best if We just not go! after telling Him that I am getting married in thailand this fall and plan to become a fulltime resident at some point with My thai Wife He said to give Him 4 or 5 days(monday) and He will give Us a final answer… if one or more knowingly Psychic Warriors can spend time on this issue before monday to try and insure a positive outcome for My ASIA gifting plans it would be much appreciated [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think the main target of blasting should be this(french canadian I think?) male working as counsel at the thai embassy in ottawa, He appeared to already have HIS mind made up and didn’t want to hear a word I had to say in defense of MySelf… I suspect HE is working for THEM directly!

the excuse He used for possibly denying the visas was because according to Him We had 4 overstays( a day late and had to pay a fine of 500 baht per day($15)… I Personally know many europoids Who have been paying these fines for years without any visa problems) I remember 3 of the overstays (2 in ;'08)

being on a watch list or being denied entrance will make it almost impossible to accomplish My 4 country gifting plans for ASIA this coming fall/winter….

take care
:Gare;

Gare keep your spirits up !!!

The only thing I can add is that I’m slowly getting ashamed what Canadian morons are doing in influencing decisions by foreign countries (do not blame me for calling Canadian official idiots a morons, since I’m also a Canadian from Montreal – besides being born in Poland).

I keep my fingers crossed, and since I’m not a psychic therefore I leave it in proper hands.

Good luck.
Piotr

Did you consider trying to get his boss on the phone? If you call them saying you are thinking about filing a complaint without giving details before you get someone else on the phone. If you have good arguments like it sounds yo have, perhaps the man you talk about can be ‘overruled’. I will do a bit of boosting, but a chat effort would be best…

Dirk

The clerk you talked to seemed to imply that the decision is not solid and maybe a bribe will work in that case, or just talking to the boss as the Doc suggested. I’ll ask in the chatroom, tomorrow, if this is a serious problem and not just a hurdle for you, Gare.

It’s a nice confirmation, at least [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

thai embassy in ottawa issued Our visas this am… albut We are still on the watch list aka TERROrIST LIST!
once I see that the xpress envelope has reached the mail I will call again an attempt to talk to the boss there per the Doc’s advice and attempt to be removed from the watchlist…

today when i called the only one who would talk to Me was the receptionist telling Me after putting me on hold several times while she attempted to get someone to talk with Me… all THEY told Her was to tell Me that My visas have now been issued and will be returned shortlty… I think it is very telling the effectiveness of yesterdays chat in that nobody but the receptioonist would talk with Me!

at least We know We can get to the factory, load up a truckfull if t/b’s then see how easy it is to leave the country and enter another being on a watchlist …. more blasting needed I’m sure, thank You to everyone who has helped out this situation and please continue to send love as I would surely like to be removed from the LIST!

if it proves to be impossible i will start travelling by boat as it is a far more enjoyable and relaxing and a much more preferred way of gifting… not that We haven’t taken great pleasure from flipping death ARRAYS on land [Image Can Not Be Found] the numerous and amazing confirmations from reversing unbusted TOWERS in ASIA is a sight to behold but apparentally We’ve done so much damage to THEIR DEATH MATRIX over the last 4 years that THEY are taking other means of trying to stop Us… lol those SHITBIRDS will never learn rotfl……
take care