PARCEL ¨LOST¨ & parasites closing in

Don sent me 30 zappers in 3 parcels. Two of them arrived well via San Francisco to Spain but another has taken 5 weeks to reach here and the info on the site it showed it went to NY and no more info was shown. Today i finally received it with a note saying ¨Misdirected to Barbados¨? lol

I lost count of other instances that s been happening, specially just before getting ready for a big gifting trip. Soon enough there s something happening and estate robots have increased the pressure on me, Cops and a judge playing games at their court without my knowledge, local city council inventing debts as well as spanish IRS wanting to confiscate everything i own, also inventing debts which should not be there. IN any case, i must thank them for the extra inspiration to take action and get clear of these parasites soon enough with good planning and God willing.

fran

on a different note weather has been so superb locally, suc an amazing transition from summer to atuum with superb air quality, sky color, soft rain and mild temperatures. Not good news for death worshippers. Wink

No wonder Catalonia is attempting to push for Independence… and the Spanish Jackboots come out to stop them…

http://www.llibertat.cat/2014/…anes-28527

GO, Catalonia!Laugh Scotland also came very close to seceding from the old parasite last month.

It’s true that there’s ‘special’ sabotage of my packages to Francisco before his big expeditions. This is an inconvenience but a terrific confirmation from the corporate terrorists. I think one or two of those packages were savaged, too. The worst molestation by of my shipments of zappers to distributors, by far, is in Canada but that has only happened to the ones I sent to quebecorgone.com, Dr Rudi Verspoor’s network of homeopaths and one other distributor who is also associated with gifting. It hasn’t happened lately.

I’ve mentioned this before, but last summer Francisco sent me two boxes of towerbusters in trade for some zappers and when I tracked it I saw that it was stuck in New York. I kept tracking and it didn’t move for a couple of weeks, then it was shipped to me. Actually, it turned out that during those two weeks the boxes were sent from New York to England, then back to New York. The old Venetian parasite that has directly controlled the USA since 1865 is deeply lodged in London.

No matter how badly the corporate order’s terrorist agencies molest, intimidate and try to confuse us we just keep moving ahead. This has been the pattern since the beginning but I think it’s very timely that Capt Azti has started this section of the forum because by now more and more people are no longer afraid to consider the scope and severity of the parasite’s influence on our individual lives. If they were as powerful as the media and online disinformation legion claim, why have none of us, outside of Africa, been seriously harmed since this global movement started in 2001?

Understanding the nature and size of a problem is the first and most crucial step of solving that problem. The problem, in this case, is that we’re ruled by parasites and that’s completely un-necessary & unworthy of our species.

~Don

Two days ago, I got a package from Portugal and it was one I had sent to Carlos six months earlier via express mail. Express mail is the expensive default I sometimes use when the sewer rats have interfered with regular postal mail because it’s delivered by a courier and has less time in Customs. A week is the expected waiting period for such a parcel.

After two weeks he still hadn’t gotten that one, so I sent another, which he received in a reasonable time.

The package that came back had been completely opened, then resealed with Portugese Customs tape. At least they repacked it carefully Wink.

There’s a new zapper distributor in the Phillipines who is on fire to flip all the death towers in Manila. She’s got the means and the determination and has already started making her own, as well has having ordered a bunch of orgonite from Gare in Thailand. Dave Emmett, our prolific gifting cohort on Barbados during the hurricane-busting campaign in 2005/6, now spends part of each year in the Phillipines, having married a Filipina, so we were very glad to know that she’ll have a connection to another big-league gifter, there.

My first package to her wasn’t interfered with but two subsequent zapper orders were held up in the US for several weeks, which has become much too common. The reason I post about sabotage incidents is because I feel confident that this will discourage the felons who rule us from interfering with our property and livlihood. This is quite different from the way some people scream constantly for rescue but can’t seem to be helped.

You might have heard from such people who are tormented by the agency miscreants (including gang stalking) and seem to live for the drama of whining about it to as many people as possible. Nothing we do or suggests ever works for them. I think a lot of these targeted people are profiled, first, then the fuse is lit by overt surveillance and intimidation and they’re cast out into the internet to perform their raucous drama. The agencies seem to particularly enjoy throwing these people at activists with cries for help. We don’t cut these people off. We rather tell them that it’s their own responsibility to gain or regain some personal autonomy by fighting back and being proactive with orgonite. A few of them eventually do that and their lives then improve, I’m glad to say. Anyone can win against the parasites, now.

The hardest and sometimes seemingly hopeless cases are tormented individuals who were born into oligarchic families and have been waking up and are poised to commit to opposing their own family. That’s a tough situation but it’s still possible for them to prevail. Sometimes they come to us pretending commitment and these usually turn out to be the cleverest and most patient saboteurs. It’s happening less and less often.

Don Bradley once told us that when he was on a speaker circuit in the mid-1990s, exposing the then-new continental concentration camp agenda, he asked Bo Gritz (another speaker at a weekend event) why he was still working for the CIA. Gritz, a notorious fake populist and assassin, told him that he tried to get out, many years before, but his life then got so difficult that he gave up and went back.

~Don