Parcel with zappers interfered at customs

I got a notice to do the customs papers old style, meaning i have to provide all kinds of documents so they calcualte the fare and decide if they release the parcel to me.

This can be done thru their website, once registered. when search for the parcel code CJ45524539US without login in, it shows the notice was sent and they are waiting for the papers with deadline of december 9 or they will return it. Counting that this parcel was already at customs on november 20th!! it took them 2 weeks to send me a notice just before the deadline.

Now if i log in and use the same code the site says it does not exhist, so i write to them on their website form which asks me again some details along with the code. I write the message and send but again! it does not even send the message cause it says the code is wrong!! lol so no way to let them know thru mail i have trouble. Next step i search for the phone number which took a while. I call, a robot woman starts speaking much crap for a while (they charge to call) then i get to the options which in this case is 1 or 2. I hit the button on my phone 1 and the robot women keeps saying the options without recognising my pressing the keys! lol

ass#™ø oles! so there it goes. another interference of a privat customs company who will put anyones name on the notice, even if it doesnt exhist, to charge money which must go to a deep black hole. This case they simply want to bother in a differetn way. Correos y Aduanas España, Mafiosos!!

sorry to hear about this Francisco,

if nothing else, it seems they know you’re doing good work, and those zappers are very effective,

can you go to the customs in person?

Geoff