Passwords deleted - posting about time leap on 11/11

(edit of message to Fabien)

''Hi Fabien,
how are you, have you got the 50Euro paypal the other day (courtesy of the great Laurent)? I let you know what to do soon. As courtesy send me a mail of confirmation.
3 days ago all my memorised paswords in the Firefox browser were erased after a crash of the Open Suse Linux operatig system that is installed on my computer. )A warning for you to keep a copy of the password written down safely, luckyly I had a copy of them.) I hope there is no keylogger malware as I am reusing the same passwords.

That night, I was just about to write something on EW, but the computer would not start and crashed, after I restarted I felt it was in fact already too late to waste even much more time after the experienced adversities.

Do you think the computer problem it was something like NSA to do this or is just a random coincidence?

The subject was if anybody experienced a loss of 45 minutes or an hour on the afternoon of the 11th of November… around 2.30 pm (Rome hour). ‘’

I have very a similar experience myself.

It was in early August 2011. I was already aware of the psychic attacks in my family but was still looking for a solution. I decide to start making orgonite for that reason. After a week of bad slept night, and blocked telephone conversations with my family, I went back to my home town. We had an old PC computer. That night me and my 13 years old young sister were about to buy the crystal to make our first TBs, when the computer shut down by itself. We tried to restart it but it just showed a blank screen. We them started boosting the PC. After a while I succeed in turning it on. But as soon as we broke the boosting it shut down again. We insisted and had success a few more times.

But them the electricity of the WHOLE HOUSE went down. I went to the balcony outside and saw that our house was the ONLY ONE without power. Everything around us was normal, the street lamps, the neighboring house, everything. Meanwhile my mother was with pain in his arms. Me and my sister them started boosting. Soon the lights started lighting again, but they oscillated wildly, as if something was remotely draining the power of our home. They were trying to keep our power down at all costs. We maintained the boosting and asked the cetaceans help. This went on for about 1 hour, with the power shutting down, oscillating many times and slowly coming back in a resisted effort. It was hilarious!!! We defeated them and managed to start the PC and buy the crystals.

The next night I was talking with my sister when all of sudden the power of the house blinked and my sister felt nauseous for a while. It was like they hit her with some sort of beam. That night we spent the night awoke. I went to the kitchen drink water, it was around 2:30 AM. My sister followed me and we talked there for no more than 30 minutes. When we returned to our bedroom, it was past the 5:30 AM and soon it begun to dawn! We BOTH noticed it at the same time.

This only happened once to us, but it happened.

Edu